doesnt that defeat the purpous of having tags
there should be a requirement of a minumum of 3 tags
For example i tag threads ALL THE TIME
(see below)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You don't have to put tags if you don't want to...They're optional, not required

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
What Pojo said. Aside from that, I tag a lot, but I haven't been around much.

D

daria7483

Honestly, all that fancy-schmancy stuff is too complicated for me. I have no use for tags. I click on a thread if the subject line looks interesting.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I've thought of this recently too. It would would be nice if people started doing that and others didn't just add tags for the heck of it. (Like for instance here: Boring, pointless and an other one I can't even remember.)

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I just tagged about 20+ threads.

Reactions: Moo
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Honestly, all that fancy-schmancy stuff is too complicated for me. I have no use for tags. I click on a thread if the subject line looks interesting.
The purpose of tags is to be able to look up a specific topic thread to see if it has been posted before, or to see it for interest reasons. I like tags.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I don't like tags... and I don't ever plan on using them. Call me stubborn and set in my ways... but I really don't see the point.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
The point is that when used properly then finding a thread would be easier.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I don't think that tags are a MAJOR thing. When you make a thread, try to think of any decent tags that you could add, or if you see a thread that is missing an important tag, add it.
Tags aren't mega-big-deal, just use them when/if you can do.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Occasionally when I use the search function the results are rarely what I was looking for, if tags will improve how searching operates then I see no reason not to use them.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Occasionally when I use the search function the results are rarely what I was looking for, if tags will improve how searching operates then I see no reason not to use them.

Weird...I always get what I was looking for, and that was before there were tags...

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
I think being able to find a thread later on is a great ability, new people can just search for the a keyword in a question they have and will get clean search results without all the other ones which mention the words once. People remember something out of a thread and want to reread it and it'd be a lot easier to find. But hey that's jut my opinion.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Look underneath this post.
Beneath the "Post Reply" button, there's a box that says Tags and it contains the tags for this thread. You can use tags when searching, you can find threads that contain similar content.

Status
Not open for further replies.