Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
if i should tell my family that i want to wear diapers.

Unless they need to know, I would say no.

probably just causes of lot stress and antexy for me which don't need with my high blood purses there is part of me that wants tell someone

In almost all cases, it's best to keep this a secret from family. There are a few instances were telling might be an option to consider, such as if being ab/dl is causing you great distress for some reason and you believe you will be able to find support from your family, but I think for most people, it doesn't need to happen. If you're able to get diapers and use and dispose of them discretely, then there's probably little reason to reveal this side of yourself, and the negatives could outweigh any possible positives.

It really depens in my opinion, but as long as they don't need to know its fine if they don't :p.
I'm still living with my parents and my mom found them. She talked about it with me once but as she is a psychologist she knew thing like these existed.
We never talk about them nowadays, she just tells me too clean my trash if i do use them but i always do so thats fine :). I did tell her that beside pleasure it also really relieves stress and after or in a hard test week i love to wear them when i'm home. In my case i think i'm happy that she knows, especially because she just accepts it and knows that i probaly won't change and suddenly stop using them.

i still live mine to so it it be hard getting diapers

I think I wouldn't tell unless they bring it up. Are you living with them? I suppose if you are living with them and you want to wear, telling might eliminate the fear of accidentally getting discovered. If not, I wouldn't tell. They probably don't want to know.

I still live with them that's what am thinking if I tell them they can get me them, but it might not go way I think I want to be

Bunns said:
I still live with them that's what am thinking if I tell them they can get me them, but it might not go way I think I want to be

Don't ask your parents to get you diapers. Especially if you expect them to pay for them. You have yourself listed as 30-years-old, so unless you have some severe disability that prevents you from getting into a store - and don't forget you can order online - it's time to get your own.

KimbaStarshine said:
Don't ask your parents to get you diapers. Especially if you expect them to pay for them. You have yourself listed as 30-years-old, so unless you have some severe disability that prevents you from getting into a store - and don't forget you can order online - it's time to get your own.

Agreed, at 30 you should be easily able to buy your own unless there's underlying factors like what KimbaStarshine said.
Ordering online or using public transportation to a store is always an option.
The only way I would justify asking a parent to buy you diapers would be for medical purposes and judging how they don't already know about this, that's likely not the case.
Otherwise you're old enough to provide recreational items like these for yourself.

I don't have job ill get payed for having autism by the state

That's still a source of income you can use to buy your own diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back