Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Since my regression today I feel like I want to have the bladder control I had as a child. It used to be quite weak and my family always had to sit next to the restroom in restaurants so I could make it on time. I was a frequent bedwetter although I am not sure if I wet the bed in my sleep or just did it apon awakening. I also used to mess myself until the age of 9.

Although this time I have diapers and I want to be incontinent to be put bluntly. I used to be incontient growing up then I stopped wetting myself altogether at age 11-13 and then my bladder and bowel became stronger and I can't even have an accidnet anymore! Basically I want to need diapers.

I always feel guilty when I pick up a pack of diapers because I don't actually need them. Even if I run out of diapers and have to use big girl pants I want to still have a genuine accident and feel the way I did growing up. I don'think I am dirty for this as it's me and always has been. I don't want to damage my kidneys or make myself ill, I just want to mentally detrain my bladder so I. An experience it again.

How would I come about this? How do I make my bladder back in the state it was as a child?

You probably will not achieve what you are asking. But then, you can, through practice, imagine that you have. You can set your mind to say that you have little control. It results in an interesting experience.

BlueGrey said:
You probably will not achieve what you are asking. But then, you can, through practice, imagine that you have. You can set your mind to say that you have little control. It results in an interesting experience.

That's the fact, Jack! (...or, Jill, as the case may be...)

Like dragon123 says you can definitely become incontinent again if you train youreslf to just void while in diapers. Although like everyone else says, be careful what you wish for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back