I don't have diapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I want to get diapers! I know I want them from Amazon, now know my size, and what I want to buy and I have money to get them. But the last problem standing is... How do I get them past my mother and grandmother. I am 18 but I still live on their house and because I am 18 I have a reason to buy this myself. But they can't know I want to have a lifestyle like this yet until way later. Everyone how can I get them past everyone in my house without them knowing they are diapers? What am I going to say it is that is delivered? I can lie I absolutely hate lying and will not do that but if I bought it with something else would it help?

Also... Will the diapers come in an Amazon box if their from Amazon?

You could order and then have the shipment held at a pickup facility to retrieve at your leisure.

Good idea kinda. For me, since I bought mine from walgreens, I just used my backpack and walked into my room. In the case of delivery, as noctis mention, having a friend you can ship to helps. I know college mail systems work on a don't ask don't tell system, which helps. If you deliver to your home you can use that package tracking feature, hen just write it off to your family as an item for a project or say it was delivered to the wrong house, say you'll go bring it to the right place, hide them, then retrieve them when no one is looking.

I don't have a freind to send them to so what would you guys think if I just took them off the front door step before anyone else got to the door and hid them? The peoblem there is it might come when I'm in school! I have shipped things to my house before so this is a normal thing to me! It's just hinding what it is that's all! That's all the problem is!

I'm on the same boat. I'm living with 4 housemates currently but fortunately they are not nosy. I select gift wrap during checkout and put my name on it, makes it looks like I'm the receiver. If your family respect your privacy, I'm pretty sure they won't open what doesn't belong to them.

Last edited:
PoweraidRed said:
I don't have a freind to send them to so what would you guys think if I just took them off the front door step before anyone else got to the door and hid them? The peoblem there is it might come when I'm in school! I have shipped things to my house before so this is a normal thing to me! It's just hinding what it is that's all! That's all the problem is!

There's lots of ideas to try to solve this problem. You could tell a neighbor that you're trying to buy your parents a gift but they won't stay out of your packages, and see if they mind taking delivery and holding it for you.

PoweraidRed said:
Also... Will the diapers come in an Amazon box if their from Amazon?

The last order I made from Amazon was from a reseller through Amazon, and the diapers were drop-shipped, so they didn't come in an Amazon box. You could read on the box that they were Tena diapers. So YMMV on the discreetness of the box.

If you have your own car, the best option is to have it held by the shipper. I've had fedex hold packages for me. I just go pick it up when it arrives. This way you can also have it in your car until a good time to move them inside arises.

Katarn89 said:
If you have your own car, the best option is to have it held by the shipper. I've had fedex hold packages for me. I just go pick it up when it arrives. This way you can also have it in your car until a good time to move them inside arises.

What kind of documentation does FedEx require when you go to pick them up? Just the tracking number? I've considered doing this.

Just rent a PO box at the post office. They will hold your packages until you come and pick them up whenever the coast is clear and you're ready to stash them.

Honestly, you're better off waiting until you move out of your mother and sisters house. Wearing diapers is a very conspicuous hobby. It's highly likely they'll catch you or find your stash, and it's virtually certain that they will suspect you are up to something. You're close, may as well wait.

INTrePid said:
What kind of documentation does FedEx require when you go to pick them up? Just the tracking number? I've considered doing this.

I usually bring in the email that notifies me of the delivery, that includes the tracking number. They're supposed to verify the delivery address with the address on your driver's license before turning the package over. You may have to sign for it. You might want to check on their hours ahead of time. You should call the 800 number (or the depot if you know their secret #) a day ahead of time or more or it will already be on a truck and once it's there they can't stop delivery so easily, or get it to you at the desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back