I did something new this morning.

Shellman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This morning I woke up with a truly bursting bladder, so I leaned over and grabbed a diaper from my diaper drawer by the bed, slipped it on, taped it up and relaxed. I was able to pee while in a state of half sleep. I’ve never achieved that before, especially while in my back. Very cool. No leaks, which is always a plus lol. I slept another hour or so before truly waking up. Normally, if I was going to enjoy a morning diaper, I’d get up and put one on and pee while walking to the bathroom or sitting in the edge of the bed. So, doing it laying down and dozing was a really cool experience.

Reactions: medfet878, ItsTimmyTime, BobbiSueEllen and 5 others
It gets easy the more you do it.
Maybe try padding up before going to bed and that way you can just let go when you need to rather than rush to put one one when at bursting point.

Reactions: medfet878 and BobbiSueEllen
Forced said:
It gets easy the more you do it.
Maybe try padding up before going to bed and that way you can just let go when you need to rather than rush to put one one when at bursting point.
I’m working up to that honestly, maybe from the guilt I dealt with in trying to accept my abdl side, but I never felt comfortable sleeping in a diaper. I think it came from fear of being caught. Now that my wife knows, I plan to try and sleep padded soon. Even when I was single, I was scared to sleep padded—I’d think “what if there is a fire?” Lol I’m a work in progress for sure.

Reactions: Forced, medfet878 and BobbiSueEllen
Back