I did it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kylie

I got pierced again, it's kind of an addiction, I hate the healing process, so bad, I tend to swell.
yet, I continue to do it any chance I get..:p
I have snakebites, and my nose, I USED to have my monroe, but I took it out, and then I have tons in my ears.
My newest is my tongue web..it KILLED!
I dont advise anyone to get it, unless you're like me and kinda sorta enjoy that pain..
wow, that's weird :)
but it looks sick now, it just killed..and I couldnt eat properly for like 3 days, because it hurt..
anyways..yeah, thought I'd share that :)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What's a tongue web?

I think I could go for a tattoo though it highly depends on how big it is, where it is and what its for. The only thing I can think of would be to get one either about my sister who died (3 years ago today), or one about god.

However I wouldn't want to put it on a very visible place..

K

Kylie

What's a tongue web?

I think I could go for a tattoo though it highly depends on how big it is, where it is and what its for. The only thing I can think of would be to get one either about my sister who died (3 years ago today), or one about god.

However I wouldn't want to put it on a very visible place..

I'm sorry about your sister.
a tongue web is the web under yout tongue, that anchors your tongue to the bottom fo your mouth..that's why it hurt so bad, because there's not much space under there..
a tattoo is one thing I wouldnt do, I'm far too chicken for that :p

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Doesn't look very comfortable...I think a regular tongue piercing is much more appealing :D

K

Kylie

Doesn't look very comfortable...I think a regular tongue piercing is much more appealing :D

haha. I htink it looks awesome..and regular tongue piercing?
yeah right, if I complained and cmplained and complained about the pain from this one, there's no way, I woulda died from the other one...but I'm addicted :)
plus, work said no more piercings..so I had to pick one no one could see..

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
lol @ the dudes that actually do the piercings. It doesn't look terrible on you, but I don't think I'd ever get a piercing. (I have my ears pierced once, and that's enough for me.)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It seams like getting your tongue web pierced would hurt a lot more then getting a tattoo. I think of getting a tattoo like getting a shot from the doctors.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
haha. I htink it looks awesome..and regular tongue piercing?
yeah right, if I complained and cmplained and complained about the pain from this one, there's no way, I woulda died from the other one...but I'm addicted :)
plus, work said no more piercings..so I had to pick one no one could see..

Regular: Generic stud through tongue

K

Kylie

lol @ the dudes that actually do the piercings. It doesn't look terrible on you, but I don't think I'd ever get a piercing. (I have my ears pierced once, and that's enough for me.)

Awwh Mandi..
I <3 you :)

Regular: Generic stud through tongue
uhm, I do know what that is...
how did you get that I didn't understand??
hah

It seams like getting your tongue web pierced would hurt a lot more then getting a tattoo. I think of getting a tattoo like getting a shot from the doctors.

LOL
YEAH RIGHT!
they go over areas over and over..it'd be like getting a shot in the same place, over and over..
my tongue web was only once..
and thank the lord for that :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
LOL
YEAH RIGHT!
they go over areas over and over..it'd be like getting a shot in the same place, over and over..
my tongue web was only once..
and thank the lord for that :p

Thank the piercer for it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
uhm, I do know what that is...
how did you get that I didn't understand??
hah

You said "Regular tongue piercing?"...Also there is a multi-quote button, next to the regular quote button it doesn't have a name label), but use that instead of posting a bunch in a row n.n

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've heard from my friends who have lots of tattoos that its like a burning feeling. I can't imagine it hurts that much but if I ever got a tattoo i'd have to be sure I want something on me forever.

K

Kylie

You said "Regular tongue piercing?"...Also there is a multi-quote button, next to the regular quote button it doesn't have a name label), but use that instead of posting a bunch in a row n.n
yeah, and under that it says yeah right...
like a regualr one, yeah right!!
get it?
lmfao
and thanks..I'm a newbie..I dont know these things xD

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
yeah, and under that it says yeah right...
like a regualr one, yeah right!!
get it?
lmfao
and thanks..I'm a newbie..I dont know these things xD

I didn't get it...
Because you typed like this...
Where you enter for each sentence...So it's kind of confusing (Betagame-like)

Status
Not open for further replies.