I decided to look for a girlfriend

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For a long time I think in this, but for a long time I push it back to later, because some reason the first is that I would have preferred to change of country before, and this need that I finish my professional project but my brain is not ok to wait that time, it seems that I need some love, and eventually some help in my project in the same time (Doing everything by on myself consumes a lot of energy and patience)

So I have decided to use a "net dating assistant agency" because dating site have a lot of fake profile, and I don't have the time, and the motivation to do the sourcing and and I very bad To sell me and put me forward.

So do you have already tested or use this type of agency by yourself, and what type of result do you have ?

(I know is not a dating site but is not what I looking for here at the first place anyway (if you are lesbian and interested you can contact me but I think you have too little or too much information on me anyway)

If the subject is not in the good place please move it. Thank

ok I will recreate this topic in better way.

It's possible no one has used this site. My son used a U. S. site, Match.com I think and he found the girl who eventually became his wife. Now they're expecting their first child, so these kinds of sites do work. I think that finding a successful mate depends a lot on what you say about yourself. I had to convince my son to say that he had his undergraduate degree and his Master's degree, but when he updated his profile with that information, he found someone who was much more compatible with him.

dogboy said:
It's possible no one has used this site. My son used a U. S. site, Match.com I think and he found the girl who eventually became his wife. Now they're expecting their first child, so these kinds of sites do work. I think that finding a successful mate depends a lot on what you say about yourself. I had to convince my son to say that he had his undergraduate degree and his Master's degree, but when he updated his profile with that information, he found someone who was much more compatible with him.

Know how to sell myself is the most complicated effectively. And especially why this type of agency exist.

Back