• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I changed my avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Lol, I changed my avatar. What do ya' think? Should i go back to the rice ball? ::smile1:

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I think you should put up whatever you want :)

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
You look nice but the rice ball was cute. :)

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I changed it back, i missed the cuteness ^_^ now my thread has no purpose =(

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I guess now I'll never know what the rice ball looked like. Anyway, your avatar is cute.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Attention all: I have not changed my avatar.

That is all.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Heh.... This thread really needs to be closed now x)

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
By the powers vested in me as a staff member I hereby... leave this thread open.

It'd make a great Fun & Games thread. "I did something pointless."

--Danny :ninja:

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Guys! You'll never believe what I just did! I turned on the TV!

Exciting, I know!

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
oh I just sucked a paci.^-^

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Guys! You'll never guess what I just did....

I posted in a pointless thread! And it was good.

Also, I bought a giant plant for $5 for a reason that is still unclear to me...garage sale down the road was selling it and I thought "Hey, why not?"

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
for 5 buck, I would have also bought the plant. But then sold it for 10 on the way out

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Story time.

So I walked into my house, and mom was like "Hi". I was all like "shut up!" So I ran over and just punched the hell out of that bitch. Then my neighbor was like "Hey, what's all the ruckus". I jumped over tables and couches and shit and beat the crap out of him. He was all like "Ow" and complaining and shit. Then his 5 year old daughter started crying, so I drop kicked her and that shut her up. Then their dog started yapping, so punched that thing right in the face. Then the guy's wife started bitching. I was starting to get a boner because she was looking fine, but her voice broke that daydream. I then did a roundhouse kick and snapped her hip in half. Afterwards I went back inside and ate a sandwich. It's hard being a Christian sometimes.

F

Falkio

Is it still edible?

*noms*

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Story time.

So I walked into my house, and mom was like "Hi". I was all like "shut up!" So I ran over and just punched the hell out of that bitch. Then my neighbor was like "Hey, what's all the ruckus". I jumped over tables and couches and shit and beat the crap out of him. He was all like "Ow" and complaining and shit. Then his 5 year old daughter started crying, so I drop kicked her and that shut her up. Then their dog started yapping, so punched that thing right in the face. Then the guy's wife started bitching. I was starting to get a boner because she was looking fine, but her voice broke that daydream. I then did a roundhouse kick and snapped her hip in half. Afterwards I went back inside and ate a sandwich. It's hard being a Christian sometimes.
:laugh:

I would have bought that plant too.

M

Matrix Blade

Guess What guys...

I just realized it is going to rain!!!

This is Epic :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.