• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I can't wait! (Now updated!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
They have now arrived :D:D

Right now i have a molicare super plus, size medium on. God this holds a lot of pee, compared to the baby ones im used to.

The packaging was near perfect descreet, shame it had "Dorset nursing supplies" writting on it.

Other than that all perfect :D

On another note, i want to say sorry for causing the argument yesterday. I should have just edited this thread (forgot i could cahnge title) Sorry for everyone who got annoyed, sure we can get over it =]

Last edited:

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Awesome! You decided to go for it then? If you order before noon they should get there early the next day. Have fun!!!

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
First of all, awesome! Party hardy! Secondly, paci's are awesome. Thirdly, be careful about the 24/4. You wouldn't want any accidents after they got back, no?

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Meh it will take allot longer than 4 day, Granted yes in a hip of joy he mgiht forget but not likly

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
After any period of wearing for 24 hours... especially a couple of days... just make sure to think before you pee the first time or two after you are done with the diapers.

Gaybee

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Awesome! Being home alone is the greatest lol.
No idea how fast that place ships to your place so i hope they get there with enough time left for you to enjoy

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Awesome! Being home alone is the greatest lol.
No idea how fast that place ships to your place so i hope they get there with enough time left for you to enjoy
A friend used them (Arlikra) He got them the next morning, just less than 24 hours.

Gaybee

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
A friend used them (Arlikra) He got them the next morning, just less than 24 hours.
Dang, and here i was thinking that 2 days was fast haha :D
You're bound to have enough time :D

Oh yeah, be sure to hide the left overs good so your parents don't toss em

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Dang, and here i was thinking that 2 days was fast haha :D
You're bound to have enough time :D

Oh yeah, be sure to hide the left overs good so your parents don't toss em
if they found them, id hate my life lol. Im going to hide them properly, and proberly only have 5-7 left over from the 14

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Make sure you order before noon Monday just to be safe. Also, when you pay it will say that they will contact you shortly (via email) regarding your order. This did not happen with me but I still got the package, so don't worry if you don't hear anything.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Make sure you order before noon Monday just to be safe. Also, when you pay it will say that they will contact you shortly (via email) regarding your order. This did not happen with me but I still got the package, so don't worry if you don't hear anything.
Ok, thanks

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
Hey, basically from monday i am home alone until friday. I am so exited, when my parents leave on monday morning im going to order these:

Medical Supplies from DNS - Product Detail

Im sooo exited! Might even get a dummy(paci) from Amazon, im not much of a TB i don't think but worth a try. I really can't wait, wearing my first adult diaper ... and the best bit, wearing 24 hours a day for 4 days!!

Yay :D
You did the same exact thing I did, too... I had from friday to monday off, though... What're the odds? 4 whole days alone, here, too. I ordered a 14-pack of diapers [I can only assume you got Abena X-Plus [I'm gonna take a stab here and say Medium, too, 'cuz I'm feeling lucky.], and I ordered something from amazon, because I can get stuff that would otherwise raise suspicion now!]

This is REALLY coincidental. XD Well, since our plans match so well, and seem to be pretty similar, I should tell you just one thing: Avoid bathtubs. If your time alone goes just as mine did/is, too, you'll want to stay far away from bathtubs, only going remotely close to them to shower and then getting far away from them again. Haha. But yes, I'm glad you finally got your first adult diapers. I got my first *real* [not cheap store-brand] ones thursday night [when my aunt left], and I'm loving every minute of it.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wore for nearly a week of 24/7 all expect #2 of course. It felt like I wasn't able to hold as much as I used to but I never came close to having accidents. Darkfinn's been 24/7 for over a year IRC. But I still dobut he's anywhere close to losing complete control or having accidents.

Frankly I don't think that unless you bedwet you will ever lose control. Not to mention the human body is designed to be able to hold itself. Even animals hold it so they can mark turf and pee when scared as a defense mechanism. So the only way I see of becoming IC by choice is a medically invasive process which will damage your bladder beyond repair. Of course that wouldn't be legal nor would any sane doctor be willing to do such a thing.

Of course I am not a doctor and I am only guessing, same with most if not all of us here I think. Just wearing diapers won't make you a expert in IC. Just as me playing video games for 17-18 years haven't made me a expert video game designer.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You did the same exact thing I did, too... I had from friday to monday off, though... What're the odds? 4 whole days alone, here, too. I ordered a 14-pack of diapers [I can only assume you got Abena X-Plus [I'm gonna take a stab here and say Medium, too, 'cuz I'm feeling lucky.], and I ordered something from amazon, because I can get stuff that would otherwise raise suspicion now!]

This is REALLY coincidental. XD Well, since our plans match so well, and seem to be pretty similar, I should tell you just one thing: Avoid bathtubs. If your time alone goes just as mine did/is, too, you'll want to stay far away from bathtubs, only going remotely close to them to shower and then getting far away from them again. Haha. But yes, I'm glad you finally got your first adult diapers. I got my first *real* [not cheap store-brand] ones thursday night [when my aunt left], and I'm loving every minute of it.

Your wrong, think im going to order size small. And molicares not Abena X-Plus :p. Unless you advise otherwise?

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
Your wrong, think im going to order size small. And molicares not Abena X-Plus :p. Unless you advise otherwise?
Darn, luck ran dry. Maybe you can be near bathtubs, though. XD
I love the X-Plus's I have, and am thororoughly pleased with them. However, I have never tried Molicares, so I cannot offer a comparison. All I know is I could take this package to Niagra Falls and stop that bad ol' leak they got goin' on. =)

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Darn, luck ran dry. Maybe you can be near bathtubs, though. XD
I love the X-Plus's I have, and am thororoughly pleased with them. However, I have never tried Molicares, so I cannot offer a comparison. All I know is I could take this package to Niagra Falls and stop that bad ol' leak they got goin' on. =)
lol, what's the bath tub thing all about? :p

I will give you a good review when i get them :D

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i hope u have fun tommy, and dont listen to all those mean people who want to ruin ur first proper experience!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.