• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I can't think of a good avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I get this whenever I join a forum and it is very annoying. I can't think of an avatar. I can never think of anything I like enough to have as one.

So I was wandering, how did you guys choose your avatars?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My love of cows =D...I take my own pics of my stuffed cows...And voila...Moo has one of my cows as an avatar too n__n

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Um, same reason as Pojo! I had this avatar a long time ago on another forum but I forgot about it. It's so cute :D

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Just pick something, or nothing in my case, that interests you it could be something you own and can take a pic of or something you just like to look at.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I can sympathize.

I like Naruto so a Naruto avatar was a no brainer, problem is I always come across a better avatar shortly thereafter. I'm constantly changing it.
I don't mind. I love avatars, likely more than I should.

I'm quite content with the avatar I'm using now.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
As for me, I like rock music so therefore I have an avater of one of my favorite rock bands, Guns N Roses.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I couldn't think of a good avatar either, but I wanted something cute and I liked Pokémon, and Mew is pretty cool. Plus it's a cat, and it's pink. :D
And I like to keep things the same, so it's always going to be a Mew. I just change it whenever I find a cuter Mew.
An avatar is like a mini you really, it'll people form a mental image of you. So pick something that represents you in a way you want to be represented!

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I have a fetish for young women in footed pajamas, hence my nic. So, I got a cute pic off of yahoo groups. It looks 100 times better blown up, but I can't find it.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Something random! :3

YES, I was f*cking bored today.

EDIT: Goddammit, why can't they allow animated avatars!? I have an incredible walrus one that I can't upload. >.>

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
befor i changed my name to link, i had the cover of my favorite cd, imaginations from the other side by blind guardian. but when i changed my name to link i had to change the avitar too. now it's the awsom young link.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Found an avatar I like. What do you guys think?

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I chose Honey-senpai because he's cute and I like the anime he comes from. :happy:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ditto. Like others have said, it should reflect something about you. Pojodiaper, I love your Avatar, and I love Lukie's, Yes Lukie. As for mine, I wanted something with dogs, something that showed the youth that still abides within me, and something anime, since I love the art form. I found it in photobucket.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ditto. Like others have said, it should reflect something about you. Pojodiaper, I love your Avatar, and I love Lukie's, Yes Lukie. As for mine, I wanted something with dogs, something that showed the youth that still abides within me, and something anime, since I love the art form. I found it in photobucket.

Thanks =D

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
mzkkbprmt,
If the pic means something to you it doesn't matter what others think. As a "forum junkie" i see lots of avatars in lots of forums, the only thing that bothers me is people who change them all the time. An avatar becomes associated with you & your posts, it confuses people when you change it a lot. Now I've become a regular here I have something in mind for mine. I have to create it soon. Darkfinn's is my favorite here though there are many other good ones it says a lot.
Nam

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I couldn't think of a good avatar either, but I wanted something cute and I liked Pokémon, and Mew is pretty cool. Plus it's a cat, and it's pink. :D
Your avatar is a cat? With those huge paws on its rear legs, it looks more like a bunny. A pink bunny with a weird tail, that is! :tongueout: I fully agree on its cuteness though ;)

As for me: Well...d'oh, I can't be more obvious with my avatar, can I? Unfortunately, I lost contact with the guy who drew mine, so I'm left with copying and pasting for now. :sad:

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.