I can't think of a good avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I get this whenever I join a forum and it is very annoying. I can't think of an avatar. I can never think of anything I like enough to have as one.

So I was wandering, how did you guys choose your avatars?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My love of cows =D...I take my own pics of my stuffed cows...And voila...Moo has one of my cows as an avatar too n__n

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Um, same reason as Pojo! I had this avatar a long time ago on another forum but I forgot about it. It's so cute :D

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Just pick something, or nothing in my case, that interests you it could be something you own and can take a pic of or something you just like to look at.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I can sympathize.

I like Naruto so a Naruto avatar was a no brainer, problem is I always come across a better avatar shortly thereafter. I'm constantly changing it.
I don't mind. I love avatars, likely more than I should.

I'm quite content with the avatar I'm using now.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
As for me, I like rock music so therefore I have an avater of one of my favorite rock bands, Guns N Roses.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I couldn't think of a good avatar either, but I wanted something cute and I liked Pokémon, and Mew is pretty cool. Plus it's a cat, and it's pink. :D
And I like to keep things the same, so it's always going to be a Mew. I just change it whenever I find a cuter Mew.
An avatar is like a mini you really, it'll people form a mental image of you. So pick something that represents you in a way you want to be represented!

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I have a fetish for young women in footed pajamas, hence my nic. So, I got a cute pic off of yahoo groups. It looks 100 times better blown up, but I can't find it.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Something random! :3

YES, I was f*cking bored today.

EDIT: Goddammit, why can't they allow animated avatars!? I have an incredible walrus one that I can't upload. >.>

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
befor i changed my name to link, i had the cover of my favorite cd, imaginations from the other side by blind guardian. but when i changed my name to link i had to change the avitar too. now it's the awsom young link.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Found an avatar I like. What do you guys think?

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I chose Honey-senpai because he's cute and I like the anime he comes from. :happy:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ditto. Like others have said, it should reflect something about you. Pojodiaper, I love your Avatar, and I love Lukie's, Yes Lukie. As for mine, I wanted something with dogs, something that showed the youth that still abides within me, and something anime, since I love the art form. I found it in photobucket.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ditto. Like others have said, it should reflect something about you. Pojodiaper, I love your Avatar, and I love Lukie's, Yes Lukie. As for mine, I wanted something with dogs, something that showed the youth that still abides within me, and something anime, since I love the art form. I found it in photobucket.

Thanks =D

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
mzkkbprmt,
If the pic means something to you it doesn't matter what others think. As a "forum junkie" i see lots of avatars in lots of forums, the only thing that bothers me is people who change them all the time. An avatar becomes associated with you & your posts, it confuses people when you change it a lot. Now I've become a regular here I have something in mind for mine. I have to create it soon. Darkfinn's is my favorite here though there are many other good ones it says a lot.
Nam

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I couldn't think of a good avatar either, but I wanted something cute and I liked Pokémon, and Mew is pretty cool. Plus it's a cat, and it's pink. :D
Your avatar is a cat? With those huge paws on its rear legs, it looks more like a bunny. A pink bunny with a weird tail, that is! :tongueout: I fully agree on its cuteness though ;)

As for me: Well...d'oh, I can't be more obvious with my avatar, can I? Unfortunately, I lost contact with the guy who drew mine, so I'm left with copying and pasting for now. :sad:

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.