I can't pee, I'm freaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
This is the second time this has happened, the first was about 2-3 weeks ago. I cannot pee for the life of me, it's there, but no amount of straining will do anything. Is there something wrong with my bladder?

P.S. This is not attempting to wet a diaper, but to just pee in the toilet.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
See a doctor as soon as you can! You might have a stone or a cyst prohibiting your flow. This can be a very dangerous situation!

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've read that this could be due to an enlarged prostate or UTI.

I recall having occasional stinging when peeing.

I even tried ejaculating, and NOTHING came out...

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I've read that this could be due to an enlarged prostate or UTI.

I recall having occasional stinging when peeing.

I even tried ejaculating, and NOTHING came out...

No one here is qualified or allowed to give you a diagnosis. Again, please see a doctor! If there's a 24 hour quick care near you, that would be a good start. The hospital is another choice this late at night.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
There are several possible causes, many of which require medical attention. Let me echo Zipperless: SEE A DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY. I had a friend that had this exact problem due to kidney stones and he ended up suffering agonizing pain at one point until it was taken care of.

oreocookie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Could it be Cancer or something otherwise deadly?! I'm only 21!!

Anything is possible, but as others have said GET MEDICAL ATTENTION ASAP!. What you're experiencing is not normal and depending on the cause could become deadly very easily. Do not screw around with this. Again, get to a 24 hour urgent care clinic or hospital ASAP if you can't get an appoint with your primary care doctor.

Again, let me repeat this: DO NOT FUCK AROUND WITH THIS! GET SEEN ASAP!.

Puppyluvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
I had this issue last year, and it turned out to be prostatitis - I was fine after a couple of weeks of antibiotics.

As everyone has mentioned already, you should absolutely seek medical advice right away - your doctor will probably do a urine test first, and may need to check your prostate.

You should definitely get this checked out, but try not to worry needlessly - it's unlikely to be anything life threatening - especially at your age.

AEsahaettr

Diapered Oracle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Could it be Cancer or something otherwise deadly?! I'm only 21!!

There are a lot of things it could be. Some of them are very bad. Many of them are less than cancer serious, but just about all of them are things that don't clear up on their own and will require treatment. As others have said, get to an ER. Even if it's something benign, having your bladder cause a backup into your kidneys is incredibly serious.

That said, the fact you mentioned a stinging when you urinate kinda screams STD. But it could also be stones, or some other deposit, a few parasitic diseases, and some other things. There's a long list. Yes, penile/bladder cancer is possible. But there are a lot of things on the list that aren't cancer. Jumping to cancer at this point is sort of like assuming those bad headaches you've been having are an aneurysm. They might be, but there are a ton of more likely alternatives.

Are you sexually active? If no, that's going to significantly reduce the number of things it can be.

M

Marka

This is the second time this has happened, the first was about 2-3 weeks ago. I cannot pee for the life of me, it's there, but no amount of straining will do anything. Is there something wrong with my bladder?

P.S. This is not attempting to wet a diaper, but to just pee in the toilet.

Are you still on here now? You've been given the best advice possible from an online support community... and everyone here has given you the best advice... go now, to a walk-in/Urgent care clinic, or ER... call your nurse-information/hotline if you must (your medical insurance may have one, and many metro areas have one) ... make sure your boyfriend knows your situation... any otherwise benign obstruction, will still lead to a back-up through your ureters to your kidneys... even before we get to the part where this gets toxic... you may rupture those vessels or organs...

Please log-off and go see qualified medical treatment now!

I am a former ER Unit Clerk... This is what I would be instructed by the MD, to tell you if you called in...

best wishes,
-Marka

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
As has already been suggested, it would be advisable to seek medical attention immediately.

Closing this thread, as we can't really make suggestions past that without stepping into the realm of medically questionable advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.