i cant get anymore diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panties18201

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
i order too many from the free sample places now i can get anymore diapers. now im upset becaues i love bulky diapers

is there nobody you can trust to order for you hun? xxx

I know that feeling when you emotionally need diapers so much you can't function without them.

Well if you really like diapers your only option is going to be save your money and buy some; if you don't have a credit card try prepaid debit cards, Amazon gift cards, PayPal gift cards, etc.

By the way, you might want to head over to the Greetings/Introductions forum and introduce yourself there.

I second what KimbaStarshine said.

I had to be patient for many years when I wanted to obtain diapers. First time I was able to buy diapers, I'd say was when I was eighteen. It wasn't a money issue, but more issue of getting around. That said I know what it's like to want something but having to remain patient could be difficult. I just told myself that it would happen for me eventually. Seems like forever ago having to do that, thank goodness.

Do you have alot of unused crap laying around in your house? You should consider selling some of your unwanted stuff on Ebay and make some money that way to get some padding.

when I was in grade school, I was so desperate I sent away to a company for a free sample package of their baby nappies, my folks ended up opening the package and I had misspelled the town we had just moved too...what a nightmare.

I managed to save the package and hide it though, all in all, SO MUCH STRESS. I agree best to save and buy your own.

KimbaStarshine said:
By the way, you might want to head over to the Greetings/Introductions forum and introduce yourself there.
Hear, hear! Welcome to ADISC, of course, but an ill-punctuated, ill-capitalized blob of text bemoaning the exhaustion of your free samples is a rather unflattering introduction.

Last edited:
Not sure if you did already but if u actually email North shore care. You can request a sample of almost anything. I got a good 15 packs of 2 diapers.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

ABdei said:
Not sure if you did already but if u actually email North shore care. You can request a sample of almost anything. I got a good 15 packs of 2 diapers.

That's pretty good did you have to pay anything for them. Most sights I have found only let you order about two free samples.

Free across the board

Thats so sad

panties012986 said:
i order too many from the free sample places now i can get anymore diapers. now im upset becaues i love bulky diapers

I don't understand. Are you unemployed, as many of us are. Did you file for your property tax renters refund? I just bought 16 Bambino Diapers Teddy. I know I will be in heaven soon...Just order diapers online..www.bambinodiapers.com. They have the best value and always ship free. Also quite bulky.

remington1911 said:
That's pretty good did you have to pay anything for them. Most sights I have found only let you order about two free samples.
No. No shipping. Just put a list together and email them. Some they don't have samples but 80 percent they do

ABdei said:
No. No shipping. Just put a list together and email them. Some they don't have samples but 80 percent they do

oh wow thats awesome. i may have to give that a try. I knew every order they give you a free sample pack but didnt know they would ship you samples completely free of charge if requested. In a way that is kind of business smart. Gives the customer a chance to test out different ones to find out what they like and works for them best.

panties012986 said:

Buy your own, stop expecting to get everything for free.

Get a job.

Buy your diapers.

I know if one is disabled it can be hard to buy them, especially if one's family is not ok with it. Why not earn gift cards through a site like Swagbucks? Then, it's easier to buy them without anyone knowing even if parents pay the credit card bills, and you actually can't get work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back