I can fit pull-ups T4-5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassdrop

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sorry, just really excited, and partially relieved. I bought some tonight at a 24 hour shoppers drug mart after extensive research and they fit! I even went as far as uploading pics!!

bassdrop

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, they don't fit without a little pre-stretch, and they're a little short. But other than that, I can move around pretty well without them tearing at the sides ;)

Pamperswearer

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Well done :) I can fit them just long enough to use them and that's it, I prefer tape ups anyway and with a bit of gaffs tape ensuring the tapes stay, I can fit pampers active fit 5+ and I'm guess 5 as well :) rather happy since I had a full pack

MickeyM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
4-5T Pull-ups are the best, but Usually don't fit even teens -That- Well =D
I used to wear them but I tried goodnights and stick with those for the pull-up feel.

bassdrop

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sleepo, my waist is about 26" I'm really fit, haha.
Mickey, I want to get the spiderman goodnites but I guess they only come in small. At least I can't find any in a bigger size, not sure I'd fit those, haha.

SnowTrees

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Sleepo, my waist is about 26" I'm really fit, haha.
Mickey, I want to get the spiderman goodnites but I guess they only come in small. At least I can't find any in a bigger size, not sure I'd fit those, haha.

I'm 98% certian that the S/M Goodnites are bigger than 4t-5t pull-ups. If you can fit into 4t-5t with a pre-stretch, S/M Goodnites would probably almost fit normally.

bassdrop

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Awesomesauce! Buying those next then! Oh, and my waist is 28"... not 26" hehe we'll chalk that up to a typo.

grst

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes, the S/M Goodnites are larger than Pull-Ups, they are also about twice as absorbent. I am a 29" waist, and I wear them all the time. The L/XL Goodnites ALWAYS leak on me, so I use the S/M exclusively. Another option (depending on where you live) would be Huggies Slip-On Size 6. Those are slightly larger than Pull-Ups also, as well as more absorbent. I've been wearing them as my regular daytime diaper.

tongo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
And here I am a size XL moose. Some people are so lucky. Sooo jealous. :sad:

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Nice on being able to fit in pull ups. I've tried them but they where really short, still worked tho XD.

L/XL Goodnites leak on me to.. Can't wait to try sm goodnights or underjams. how much smaller are underjams?

Status
Not open for further replies.