I bought my first adult diapers today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatetheDragon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I made a stop at the CVS Pharmacy near my house and bought some Tenas! I'm wearing one as I write this and it's amazing.

P

Padded53

I bet you found you were a lot more "concerned" about the purchase than the clerk. :biggrin:

NatetheDragon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I bet you found you were a lot more "concerned" about the purchase than the clerk. :biggrin:

Actually not really. I walked in there, grabbed the package, walked up to the counter, grinned and as he was scanning it I told him that it was a prank present for my dad's birthday.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Actually not really. I walked in there, grabbed the package, walked up to the counter, grinned and as he was scanning it I told him that it was a prank present for my dad's birthday.

Haha....that is a good one!

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I remember the day I bought my first too...ahhh good times :D

-Gus

Amcon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
The first time I bought I used the self checkout and had already put the package into my backpack. I also used this scanner gun that you carried around and scanned as you went. I was a little nervous about interacting with anyone for it.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
First adult diapers are usually pretty great, even if you don't tape it on just right the first time. :p

MrSun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer

You may have offered an excuse too readily to be convincing.

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Just once I would like to hear someone say they looked the clerk in the eye, smiled and said, "these are for me."

DictionaryA

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I bought a pack of adult nappies the other day, and the sales assistant did everything possible to hide them from view when I walked up! Like she double bagged them and everything before discreetly handing them and over at the end of the transaction. Didn't even ask. Nice of her to do that.

P

Padded53

You may have offered an excuse too readily to be convincing.

Thanks Mr Sun. that's exactly what I meant. I suspect that the clerk really wasn't thinking that there was "anything" about your purchase since he's probably seen a hundred purchases like yours before. Although your story might have been believable, I think he may have thought it more unusual than if you had just bought them with no explanation. That's what I do, and they've never even raised an eyebrow. If they did, I'd just say they were for me which is what I've done at plenty of medical supply stores. If they gave me a strange look I'd just ask if they wanted to see! Hey, to me there's no shame in having to wear diapers and in my case I'd just explain my prostate issue. I suspect they'd either apologize or be the one embarrassed. In fact that would be kind of be fun to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.