I bid farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
I've probably said this before but this is definitely goodbye from me and myself. ADISC has changed so much and as much fun as it was growing up with ADISC for my 2 years here (5/14/14), I don't find it as much amusing with its staff members with changing personalities, the new users, and the latest platform changes. (im not saying the new users are bad, just a retrospect comparison to 2013-2015 users)

When I joined in 2014, I was titled "That weird pokemon"
2015, I was titled "fun user"
2016 is now "disrespected or not known user"

My time here has run its course and while now everything I post is spam (according to what I have read of my own and what was said) I think it's best that I pack my bags and say my goodbyes. The very fun users here that vanished such as SleepyTyrant, Zipperless, KuroCat, and PokeKitty has been a downfall on this site for me at least. They made me come back everyday and encourage me to be the very best up here and help as much as I could. I don't have time to be an ABDL as much as I would like to be due to full time school and full time working so i'm pretty much taking a space in this site.

I haven't made a decision yet whether as to close my account down yet but I will make the decision when I come across it, but for now, these are my final words as I part away from ADISC. Thank you for helping me with advice, depression struggles, and exciting news I could share with you guys. If I do happen to come on one day, i'll definitely fly under the radar. I do apologize I was not the user you would expect this year that has dramatically fallen down on his ranks. Again, you guys take care and enjoy yourselves.

(TL;DR) I am leaving adisc because it has not been the same and I am not coming back. You see me online will tell you I am flying under the radar. Love you all, goodbye.

Snivy signing off.

This is my last flight

[video=youtube;ZPgLVhrkUsw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPgLVhrkUsw[/video]

Sorry to see you leave my little green friend.

I hope to see you come back at some point.

Egor

For the past couple months I haven't seen ADISC reach it's donation goal. I myself don't post because I feel everything has run it's course for me here and with the only thing that kept me here being removed off the front page, I'm just meh. This maybe the Nyquil in me talking, but I don't see a future much longer for ADISC as a site even.

Sucks to see you go These sort of things kinda confuse me. I don't think I would ever make a good bye thread simply because I don't ever actually believe I would indeed quit. Always a good chance of me coming back no matter how long of a break I take. I guess it's more of a matter of just letting people know you will be gone rather than leave people wondering, in which case thank you.

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated." -Mark Twain

I do wish you luck Snivy, but I hope that some of your bad experiences and changing faces haven't gotten you too down. Sometimes we ask for things and don't get them, but that doesn't mean the people around aren't there to support you in other ways, if you ever need it.

I wish you the best of luck Snivy.

I hope everything works out well for you. We are here if you ever need anything.

Hugs

All the best for your next endeavor Snivy. I hope that part of your life would be a moment that you can remember. And you will be remembered to some.

I had to be honest I never went to ADISC in ages. When I return I barely know anyone beside few faces. Most of my friends are gone. But that's what life is. And I wish the best for ADISC and I just hope that. I can still see ADISC in the future.

I think Adisc is a great site without it I would 6 feet under! That site saved my life and got me out of depression quickly!

That is sad Snivy I know I left for a bit but I did come back. I do hope you come back soon.

Hello there,
Maybe I never talking with you, but I wanted to say that I think you're doing your best here, I'm so proud with you and what you have done in here even I don't know what's that, you seems friendly but now you hide it. That's no problems friends!

I hope you can find your own great live out there, and achieved your dreams, I just wanted to say goodbye, even though I and you never meet!

AEther*

Bye my friend

Goodbye~

You will be missed.

A PSALM OF LIFE

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882)

TELL me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream ! —
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
And things are not what they seem.

Life is real ! Life is earnest!
And the grave is not its goal ;
Dust thou art, to dust returnest,
Was not spoken of the soul.

Not enjoyment, and not sorrow,
Is our destined end or way ;
But to act, that each to-morrow
Find us farther than to-day.

Art is long, and Time is fleeting,
And our hearts, though stout and brave,
Still, like muffled drums, are beating
Funeral marches to the grave.

In the world's broad field of battle,
In the bivouac of Life,
Be not like dumb, driven cattle !
Be a hero in the strife !

Trust no Future, howe'er pleasant !
Let the dead Past bury its dead !
Act,— act in the living Present !
Heart within, and God o'erhead !

Lives of great men all remind us
We can make our lives sublime,
And, departing, leave behind us
Footprints on the sands of time ;

Footprints, that perhaps another,
Sailing o'er life's solemn main,
A forlorn and shipwrecked brother,
Seeing, shall take heart again.

Let us, then, be up and doing,
With a heart for any fate ;
Still achieving, still pursuing,
Learn to labor and to wait.

Farewell Snivy

I understand. It's certainly lost its' charm. I check in often, but don't really use the site much. Best wishes dude

Over time many of us old abdls have heard the same questions over and over again.

Over time we check in less and less looking for new things being posted.

I hope you'll read our good-bys Snivy. I certainly will miss you, but I also understand. There's an element of the newness wearing off after having been here for awhile. I too hate to see some of our great members, slowly drift away, but it's a fact of blog life. A site like this meets a need and then the need becomes less and less. I think we're in a slump at the moment, but things are always in flux, so check back in several months from now. Until then, be kind to yourself and enjoy life. It's always out there, not here.

Who's going to take care of the Littles?

Sad to see you go my friend. But it ends where it began.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back