I been thinking of messing for the first time! Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdlbaby1990

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I been thinking about this I was scared to consider this but need some thoughts I thought of messing for the first time soon.

Is there any tips for a first messing.

Yes: plug your nose!!! *runs, giggling* 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail, bounduptoplease, abdlbaby1990 and 1 other person
Get some paper towels, room deodorizer, trash bag, and stuff to clean your bottom end.
Make sure to mess yourself when no one else will be around for a while.
When messing, use a diaper with decent side guards, and don't be afraid to sit down.
Change yourself in the bathroom, where it will be easier to clean up any accidents that may happen .

Have fun :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DippyDawg, abdlbaby1990 and BobbiSueEllen
I thing I wish I knew about sooner is special bags for diapers that block almost all oder. Hippo Sak Incontinence Undergarment Disposal Bags might be good to try out.

The other item I suggest is some kind of diaper rash cream if you don't already have some. I would have rash cream regardless of messing in a diaper or not you just never know when you will need it.

Be prepared to likely need a shower. You might also want to make sure you eat some food that will make things soft as a giant log will not be fun to try and push against a diaper.

• Haha
Reactions: DippyDawg and bounduptoplease
I've noticed it gets easier to clean the more you do it. I used to not do it at all, now I do it slightly more often. Never publicly, but will do it at home more now.

Guess my advice is, 1st time its gonna be really hard to clean, but the more you do it the better you get at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DippyDawg
eat some food that will make things soft
was going to say the opposite! Doing a big solid load can be hard work but it's so rewarding and much less icky to clean up. It depends what you enjoy. If you want the sensation of being messy as such, then there are many options for helping you make a bigger mess. If you want the experience of just doing a poo in your nappy like a toddler or trying out using the nappy as a serious alternative to the toilet, avoid suppositories, marshmallows etc, just push when your bottom feels full and see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Messing is a very minor components of my diaper-play, but it exists as of about a year ago. I think I've done it four times. It's kind of funny: I wouldn't say I like doing it, nor do I like being in a poopy diaper, nor do I like the cleanup. But... I do kind of like reflecting on the baby-ness of my actions, and in certain situations, that seems to be enough of a draw.

Reactions: DippyDawg
As said be before.... just be prepared to take a good hot soapy shower. Have a couple of bags to put the soiled diaper in and of course have all your diaper things and your fresh new diaper to put on... Have fun.

Thanks for all the tips I am still considering doing the messing very soon If I don't feel comfortable after my first messing I will not do it again.

Shave your butt hairs. That makes the clean up easier.

I've pooped a number of times and it feels erotic but for me it wasn't worth the clean up time. Just do it in private when you have enough time to clean yourself.

Reactions: BigKid25
I don't often but had to try it right? ;) I would say yes try and avoid other people around you and do it at home. The easiest way to clean up IMO is:

Get a couple of plastic rubbish bags and put one inside the other, stand in the shower and only then undo your nappy. Drop it in one go straight into the bags and spin them and tie them off drop the bag outside the shower and get that water flowing. If you shower has a non slip base and also a mat then take the may out, then simply wash your poo down the plug hole. IMO easy peasy, get dried off and fit another nappy and bin the dirty ones, double bags really does cut the smell permeating through.

So this is gonna be an update!

Today I bought some diapees the Parents choice Paw Patrols Girls (Super Cute btw) and decided to mess me diapee and well....... it didn't go well so much so I decided I will never mess ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: BigKid25 and tiny
Shave your butt. Clean up is easier. Hold it in as long as you can and release it. Nice feeling but not worth the messy cleanup. Try it a few times to see if you like it.

abdlbaby1990 said:

Today I bought some diapees the Parents choice Paw Patrols Girls (Super Cute btw) and decided to mess me diapee and well....... it didn't go well so much so I decided I will never mess ever again.
What went wrong?

Bose said:
What went wrong?
Well I was told it was either gonna be quick to clean or take forever to clean and well it took forever it was so messy :(

abdlbaby1990 said:
Well I was told it was either gonna be quick to clean or take forever to clean and well it took forever it was so messy :(
I have a handheld shower head and I use it as a poop-chute bidet. Cleans everything quickly and completely. Rinse off the sides, heels, and soles of your feet, too. After all the residue goes down the drain I continue to run water to make sure it all goes through the pipes

abdlbaby1990 said:

This was my reaction when I first messed as an adult. I do NOT have the appeal, and although I've never been changed by someone else as an adult, I don't feel right making them change a messy diaper because I HATED cleaning myself. Never felt clean enough to put on another diaper, and if I have to shower whenever I change a diaper, the hassle quickly becomes more than it's worth.

Reactions: bounduptoplease
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back