I apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Okay I apologize to the whole ADISC community and to Fallen it was wrong to call you the f-word and I also apologize to any other users that were offended can you please give me another chance

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You can PM people saying your sorry or say sorry in the topic that you offended people in. Doing a topic like this only makes people like me (who had no idea what you did/said) aware of the situation. I looked up your most recent posts and found what you were talking about. So really just say sorry in that topic, don't make people aware of the bad things you did. People here seam to neg rep comments that been neg reped to death. I seen a person fall maybe 8 points for ONE post. Really 1 or 2 is enough to get the point across. If anything was worthy of getting knocked down by 5-10 points then it might just be time to get out the temp ban hammer.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Babyboy89 you must remember the golden rule. Always put your brain gear before putting your mouth or typing fingers in motion. And always remember if you wont say it to their face then don't say it here or over the Internet. Oh by the way I forgive you too even though I don't know you.:twocents:

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Edit -

Actually, I have this to say along with GTFO.

Babyboy89, yet again you have proven to me that you are but a dumbf*ck.
Seem familiar? Yeah, bite me.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Um... okay what does gtfo mean

Okay you got your revenge now lets just put all this behind us and forget about it

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Eh, people make stupid mistakes. I don't really care as long as people apologize, unless it was really bad. But okay.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Thanks Martin the site you linked is very helpful ^_^

How long does a user stay on moderation?

Last edited by a moderator:

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I don't know what happened between you and Fallen, but you should be more sensible before you post. Flaming a respected member, like Fallen, on this site will almost always be received negatively. If you were that upset with him, you should at least keep the flaming off the public boards, as it causes needless drama. In time, you'll probably be forgiven, provided you don't screw up again. :smile:

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Maybe helping with and contributing to the Wiki might help earn back rep or at least have a slight chance of positive rep, What do you think? should I contribute to the Wiki or not?please reply with your opinion.

Being in moderation isnt that bad, Its like a journey to earning my way out of moderation as if it were a quest "I shall have to work through the Wiki mines and be helpful to the ADISC community in other ways"(No drama intended).Oh and if you have any opinions on my new avatar then feel free to post them^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.