• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I am soo happy to be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
I did not know where to post this, but I felt I had to reintroduce myself
it has been literally years since I was here, and I won't lie I missed it,
I missed everyone: I joined here when I was 15 years old, and through this site
I met many people, mostly digital only, but I also met people irl
these people made my teenage years amazingly good, as it gave me a new
outlook on life, and thanks to this, I got through my teenage years.

2 things happened when I was younger: 1. adisc got made adult only
so I had no where to go and 2. I was scared, petrified even (its true I am very easy to scare)
of being the way I am, and I tried soo hard to escape from it,
I fled like there was no tomorrow, fled from my feelings that is, and it destroyed me
slowly but surely, the things which made me feel anything were too much for me
and as a result over the past years I have become soo cold, and emotionless and ultimately depressed
and it has been horrible, but you know what? I remembered 2 weeks ago, what it was like
to be happy, to relate to someone for more than just 1 way gain
and as such I am happy to say, I am returning to this site as not just a adult but as one of us.

and the moral of this entire story was: trying to escape from yourself
is the quickest way to damage yourself.

and guys and gals: I love you all :)

Lupan said:

so I had no where to go and 2. I was scared, petrified even (its true I am very easy to scare)
I fled like there was no tomorrow, fled from my feelings that is, and it destroyed me
and as a result over the past years I have become soo cold, and emotionless and ultimately depressed
and it has been horrible, but you know what? I remembered 2 weeks ago, what it was like
and as such I am happy to say, I am returning to this site as not just a adult but as one of us.

Hi Lupan and welcome back. I'm sorry you've had a tough time of it, but sounds like you managed dealing with your crossroads and found your way. Finding acceptance as an AB/DL puts an end to all the stress that can result from non-acceptance. We've missed our younger members and it always makes me glad when they return. I hope you can once again enjoy this site and get out of it what you've been missing for the past several years.

Welcome back!

Awe, Lupan, that was a sweet introduction and welcome back. Sounds like you are making peace with yourself and that is always a good thing. Just curious, where are you in life right now? In school? Working? Have your own place? Those things greatly influence our ability to participate in this particular interest and lifestyle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Little2Roo said:
Awe, Lupan, that was a sweet introduction and welcome back. Sounds like you are making peace with yourself and that is always a good thing. Just curious, where are you in life right now? In school? Working? Have your own place? Those things greatly influence our ability to participate in this particular interest and lifestyle.

I am in university at the moment doing computer science :p and everything is just going perfectly thank god :D thanks for asking :3

So University. Do you have the privacy to engage in Little activities? (Such as diaper wearing, or anything else for that matter)

Little2Roo said:
So University. Do you have the privacy to engage in Little activities? (Such as diaper wearing, or anything else for that matter)

I have all the privacy in the world right now :p

Inspiring reintroduction, and welcome back. It is good to hear someone speak words of wisdom from experience. Running from yourself is a futile escape and can never evolve to freedom till you embrace who your truly are.

Welcome back and happy to see you are here Lupan.

welcome back hun..hugs xx

Lupan said:

Hi and welcome back to adisc.org.

I think quite a few babyfurs/diaperfurs ABDL's go through the same thing that you went though. Some think "why am I commenting on this stuff oh gosh what have I become!"
I out of charector some times go though the cycle of going and commenting on abdl related stuff then been prideful I am who I am then falling then thinking what have I done! Before starting the cycle all over again! Everyonce experience would be different from mine. In times like those I think everyone should really have a abdl friend/babyfur friend they know. But unfortunately they are hard to come by.

I think it is a good idea that it is for 18 and over.
The Teenage babies. TB's don't really have the experience of been a TB on this site but it makes it more safer. Having a site with teenagers in my attract the 2% or 1% of abdl who are bad people.
Having it at 18 and over dose have it's advantages like it is less likely to draw attention to the bad people since we are all 18 and over and it gives dogboy one less thing to worry about. ^^

The other positive is that some of us do not have to feel aquird and afride of speaking to TB's because they are all 18 or 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back