I am outraged!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Well look what I just found while looking through the gaia forums

Forum :: Main Index | Gaia Online

I'm sorry, but that's not right, I felt so bad for that guy, flame him all you want guys, he deserves it.

For those of you without a gaia account:

posted by xSokomi (not sure how to make the quote say that)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqVfDQh9uK8

Little background check :

This video is roughly 2 years old.
This is at a Brunswick Zone, an arcade/bowling alley.
The Beatmania IIDX Gold beta test was there, and my friend and I were bored as **** sitting behind Wolfen, furry that loves to come to our arcade and suck balls at DDR. At least he used to before this incident. Later, mad about the ketchup, he cries and threatens me about how I made him angry. Next time I saw him he didn't even look at me. xD
Later that day, my friend grabbed him by his tail while he was playing a fighting game and dragged him to the ground.

Furries are ridiculous.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
*original post edited for those who don't have gaia accounts

Anyone who doesn't have a gaia account, should make one just to spam the heck out of that guys profile, that guy did not deserve that, but Sok deserves everything bad that happens to him.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
That is messed up. = /

But on the flip side, furries should know that people are going to react negatively 99% of the time. Which is sad.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
I know but seriously, putting ketchup on his pants, and recording it, AND putting it on youtube, that's just wrong.

Rakai

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Thank you for alerting me to this I shall be beating his a** in every way I can...... that's just wrong......... I don't care that I'm biased being a furry but he's still an uber a**hole

Please excuse my language

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Oh, so I posted this on the thread.

"I think anyone who has to validate what they do by
1) Recording it
2) Posting it on Youtube
3) Then on Gaia

has low self esteem."

Rakai

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
I befriended you both on gaia.... see my post there if you wish......

E

Error404

Reported it directly to a head GM.

I can guarantee the person whom posted this will be permanently banned. Giving out peoples personal details other than your own is instant perma-ban. ^_^

I'd know, I happen to be a developer.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sorry, sorry. I had to laugh.

The guys taking the video are absolute douchebags. No doubt about that. But if you don't realize that some dork-ass is right behind you putting ketchup on your pants and talking loudly about it and recording it on video, you probably need to get a) more awareness, and b) new pants.

I did not find the commentary provided by the kids who did the ketchup-spraying to be all that disturbing or even bothersome. I have no reason to dislike them or despise them. They pulled a prank. There are worse things that can be done. I don't really care that they targeted a furry -- let's face it, more furries, more infantilists, and more what-have-yous probably deserve to get busted on, because there's a great majority of us out there who are complete morons who do nothing but shame our communities. Now, if they had drug this dude out into a dark room, beat him senseless, defecated on him, and filmed it, then of course it would be ridiculous and sickening... but this? This is really that upsetting? I guess I don't understand it. I guess I need to have ketchup squirted on me more to understand.

Or maybe I'm just more tolerant to the idea that if you pull a prank on me, love me or hate me, you won fair and square, and I got owned.

Edit: In fact, now that I've rethought this whole cluster****, I think more furries should get ketchup sprayed on them. Why? So they can learn to turn around and not take that shit, but instead start pounding stupid assholes in their chops. Furries need to start toughening up their image. If I saw a bunch of furries walking down the street today in full furry-garb, I'd probably hang my head and snort.

But if that same group of furries turned around and began pounding the tits out of me with lead-pipes and baseball bats? I wouldn't **** with furries, man. In fact, no more ketchup-pants. Case solved.

Edit Two: Wait, they were all waiting in line for DDR or something? Or something where you dance on colors? Let's cut right to the chase, toss the ketchup aside, and grab the automatic weapons, please. They're all a bunch of saddlesniffers, in that case.

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
This is why people pick on furries in the fist place. You guys are the drama queens of the internet. "BAAAAWWWW someone put ketchup on a furry's pants. Why must we discriminate against our own kind? Why god? Why did you let this happen?" If America gets irritated when black people complain about prejudice, what chance do you furries think you have? What's ketchup stains compared to 400 years of oppression? To let two giggling morons armed only with ketchup get you all bent out of shape means that they win, and furries lose... yet again.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
I hope you Die a slow and painful death.

It's people like you that are the reason I get in trouble with the cops.

Grow the **** Up and get a life, Really If You don't like them then Leave. And on the whole Fagget thing I'm one and DAMN PROUD OF IT DIP SHIT. So do us a favor go hurt yourself.

Also Hey Samaki.

My post on there not to Assholish do you think.

Also rainbow I added you.

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I hope you Die a slow and painful death.

It's people like you that are the reason I get in trouble with the cops.

Grow the **** Up

This statement is riddled with irony unless of course the definition of "growing up" means blaming random people on the internet for you being a drama queen pussy. It's a fetish, not a lifestyle get over yourself.

Last edited:

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
But if that same group of furries turned around and began pounding the tits out of me with lead-pipes and baseball bats? I wouldn't **** with furries, man. In fact, no more ketchup-pants. Case solved.

After I got done laughing, I remembered this:

YouTube - Monty Python - Hell's Grannies

At 4:14 or so, it has content even more appropriate to this venue.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Fake in my opinion.

Besides, if the guy was blatantly a furry, and the other guy doesn't like them....what do you expect?

Oh and just by you making this thread, adds to one of the stereotypes as to why people make fun of furries(us).

E

Error404

Ladies, ladies, ladies! Let's not argue now and have a mature debate instead of "OMGHAX"

Put plainly, if it's real, it's wrong, regardless of whether it's deserved or not.

It's also illegal, vandalism is illegal as is prejudice.

We can't stop it, I'm not honestly offended by this, but it's still a person going out of their way to publish and publicly give out a persons personal information, which I AM against. If someone did that to me, they could expect to be seriously ****ed over and the majority of the traces of what they posted eliminated soon after being posted.

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well I kinda find this offensive to because I have been the victom of harrassment myself. I have been harrassed constantly because I like anime and I have an intrested in Japan. In my opinion this person didn't deserve being treated like that eventhough he has fetish. Hell! I can't even take it when a person is harrassing an anime fan or a person who's Japanese. But that's just me, I think....

Status
Not open for further replies.