I am Omi's suddenly returned susceptibility to edibles and —

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
—thank absolute FUCK for that, because the "I'm telling you doc it's fuckin interstitial cystitis" has a new symptom just checked off a new one on the interstitial cystitis list:

Nausea and vomiting.

…Wait, that's two things fuck

Ok. Two things on the list.

We woke this morning to a collapsed succulent. Before, this was a thing that hit them hardest, but it's been me lately that's been hit worst. They actually woke ME up with this news so it's the first thing I know all day.

I assemble my electronics and a blanket, because I don't want to catch myself going back to hibernate, and after the last item, I go to the bathroom.

Color's… about the color of bile mixed with pee? It's a very CLEAR version of that color, but yeah. The burning starts shortly after. By the time I have returned to the couch, it feels like the new usual (of "this feels like a UTI but I know it isn't").

Fairly early on I start getting the stabby glass pains in the pelvis, the slicing pains that run up the bottom front of the vulva, and that one specific side up my left that's decided it wants to play around.

Seeing my distress my fiance asks me if I want a gummy — seeing that they have the jar out already I know my options are "yes" and "you're taking this gummy" —

— literally I see where the next half of the sentence is going and I interrupt with an

"Imma stop you right now. Hit me"

— and gummy is popped. Entire 10mg gummy.

An hour later fiance's at work prepping for work when they call to check in on me, when I'm hit with a huge wave of nausea. This passes, stays passed, VIOLENTLY DRY HEAVING.

THAT'S when I do a little research and I find out about the non-urinary/bladder symptoms.

"Hahahahah oh boy that's."

Suddenly, mommy domme mode enters their voice and I am told that if this keeps going I had better have my friend drive me to the ER.

I'm not gonna lie here: it was definitely a necessary step. As they point out that if there's one thing I'm consistent with, it's assuming I can muscle through this kind of shit when I cannot, in fact, muscle through this shit.

That is the plan, today. I'm charging my phone and tablet for in case I gotta make a fast exit. I mentioned this part of the plan when the edible hits, two hours after I'd taken it.

It's at least half an hour later now — the current level of high is "teach the controversy time is fake" — and I am currently too high for this shirt. And I'm still pain spiking. And the bladder spasms are back.

Through this, this absolute prodigious amount of weed.

The timing I planned of the trip has two options: when this edible wears off, or I have an accident trying to wait it off, whichever comes first.

Reactions: BlameBaby

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
O
OmiOMy said:
—thank absolute FUCK for that, because the "I'm telling you doc it's fuckin interstitial cystitis" has a new symptom just checked off a new one on the interstitial cystitis list:

Nausea and vomiting.

…Wait, that's two things fuck

Ok. Two things on the list.

We woke this morning to a collapsed succulent. Before, this was a thing that hit them hardest, but it's been me lately that's been hit worst. They actually woke ME up with this news so it's the first thing I know all day.

I assemble my electronics and a blanket, because I don't want to catch myself going back to hibernate, and after the last item, I go to the bathroom.

Color's… about the color of bile mixed with pee? It's a very CLEAR version of that color, but yeah. The burning starts shortly after. By the time I have returned to the couch, it feels like the new usual (of "this feels like a UTI but I know it isn't").

Fairly early on I start getting the stabby glass pains in the pelvis, the slicing pains that run up the bottom front of the vulva, and that one specific side up my left that's decided it wants to play around.

Seeing my distress my fiance asks me if I want a gummy — seeing that they have the jar out already I know my options are "yes" and "you're taking this gummy" —

— literally I see where the next half of the sentence is going and I interrupt with an

"Imma stop you right now. Hit me"

— and gummy is popped. Entire 10mg gummy.

An hour later fiance's at work prepping for work when they call to check in on me, when I'm hit with a huge wave of nausea. This passes, stays passed, VIOLENTLY DRY HEAVING.

THAT'S when I do a little research and I find out about the non-urinary/bladder symptoms.

"Hahahahah oh boy that's."

Suddenly, mommy domme mode enters their voice and I am told that if this keeps going I had better have my friend drive me to the ER.

I'm not gonna lie here: it was definitely a necessary step. As they point out that if there's one thing I'm consistent with, it's assuming I can muscle through this kind of shit when I cannot, in fact, muscle through this shit.

That is the plan, today. I'm charging my phone and tablet for in case I gotta make a fast exit. I mentioned this part of the plan when the edible hits, two hours after I'd taken it.

It's at least half an hour later now — the current level of high is "teach the controversy time is fake" — and I am currently too high for this shirt. And I'm still pain spiking. And the bladder spasms are back.

Through this, this absolute prodigious amount of weed.

The timing I planned of the trip has two options: when this edible wears off, or I have an accident trying to wait it off, whichever comes first.
Ouch.. sounds awful..
I hope you find some relief soon.