I am offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
This message wil be short, please pardon.

Motherboard crashed, lost a lot of data, trying to fix now. I will be back on soon, just wanted to let you guys know.

See ya soon.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Sorry about the computer problem, I been there a couple times before.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Yeah, I've had a motherboard crash on me as well. Hope you fix it soon :smile:

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Damn, that sucks. Good luck fixing it and hope to see you back soon! ^_^

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I've been down that road to, it sucks. Hope you get it fix.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I hope MSI boards are as good as I've heard.. cause I got a killer deal on one. Will be putting that in pc.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I hear MSI is pretty good....though sometimes it just depends on luck too. I have an Asus A8N-E and it's been mediocore for me. Chipset features have all died on this mobo except the LAN. Onboard USB has flaked out and the onboard audio died about 6 months ago...still rock solid though, so I guess that counts for something?

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I had my motherboard crash on me last week. It was an Asus A8N32-SLI, probably similar to Andy's board. I had a few problems with it before it decided to die. About 4 months after buying the board the onboard sound went to crap. It always had a very small amount of noise, almost unnoticable on the onboard sound since day one when I'd move my mouse. But after 4 months that small buzzing noise turned into a very loud buzzing noise. So I bought a cheap sound card to fix the problem. About a year ago all of the back USB ports and the 2 LAN ports completely died. So I had to install a LAN card I had. My four front USB ports atleast still worked.

Now last friday the whole motherboard died. Good riddance, that board was annoying. At least it gave me a good reason to upgrade my system to a core 2 duo, which I wanted to do for a few months now.

Hope you don't have any problems with your new board.

Status
Not open for further replies.