• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I am new to this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
:pcwhack: Hello Im Lil' Fyfe :3... I have been seen on DSpace and now I have become dedicated to DLTown... I love to draw anime...
Lately I have been feeling depressed and alone. I have wanted to get out and do things, but when it gets to that point I would rather just lay in bed and sleep. I have a daddy that I talk to right now I haven't met him in person yet... Not sure when that is gonna be. Things aren't really official or anything, but he is really sweet and kind to me; his laugh is also quite infectious. But yea I have been into this all for 2 years now and want to explore more, my interest has been intregured so yea feel free to write me I guess.. :3

~Lil' Fyfe~

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yay! Fyfe! Honorary member of the A_y/ie club, haha! I'm glad you joined! (And used my referral link, +1 for me, 0 for Annie, lol)

Disclaimer: Fyfe is awesome, and causes kickass explosions.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
GO A_y/ie club

but i dont get how fyfe is a member?

anyway, glad to see you on this website fyfe, its not as good as dltown but what site is? anyway its better then diaperspace.

still cant wait till next weekend :p

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Welcome. It seems from Abby's post that you will be a valuable contribution to this community. I look forward to reading some of your posts.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
GO A_y/ie club

but i dont get how fyfe is a member?

anyway, glad to see you on this website fyfe, its not as good as dltown but what site is? anyway its better then diaperspace.

still cant wait till next weekend :p

Becuase she's the only cool one who doesn't really belong in a_y/ie. We should make her change her name. Ashley, was it? xD

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Welcome!

Seems you already have a reputation.. :) (Not the point system, people!)

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome! Glad to see you made it here. Hope to read more poasts from you soon

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Welcome to the site :)....I seen you on DS before.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc

Status
Not open for further replies.