• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I am new here and wanting to say helle

Status
Not open for further replies.

pajamalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi I am Pajama lover

As you can guess from my user name I am a lover of pajamas I have been wearing footed pajamas since before they where trendy. lol

I am a self employed cabinet maker I have a small shop and make furniture, kitchen cabinets and generally any custom millwork that comes my way.

I have been married to the love of my life since 2003 we have many things in common our love of nature, camping volunteering ect.

While my wife knows about my many pairs of childish pajamas and puts up with them I don't think they do it for her.

I have never shared with here my diaper side even though I am 90% sure that she found my stash at least one time I guess we work like the military don't ask don't tell.

I do still maintain a few packs of diapers hidden away and wear when I can I do like my diapers but I don't let them interfere with the real stuff.

I do have a urging to speak with other like minded folks and I that is why I am posting here in the hopes to make new friends that I can confide in and bounce ideas off.

Ps English is my second language so I apologies for any grammar errors

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi I am Pajama lover

As you can guess from my user name I am a lover of pajamas I have been wearing footed pajamas since before they where trendy. lol

I am a self employed cabinet maker I have a small shop and make furniture, kitchen cabinets and generally any custom millwork that comes my way.

I have been married to the love of my life since 2003 we have many things in common our love of nature, camping volunteering ect.

While my wife knows about my many pairs of childish pajamas and puts up with them I don't think they do it for her.

I have never shared with here my diaper side even though I am 90% sure that she found my stash at least one time I guess we work like the military don't ask don't tell.

I do still maintain a few packs of diapers hidden away and wear when I can I do like my diapers but I don't let them interfere with the real stuff.

I do have a urging to speak with other like minded folks and I that is why I am posting here in the hopes to make new friends that I can confide in and bounce ideas off.

Ps English is my second language so I apologies for any grammar errors

Hello Pajamalover! Welcome to ADISC! Your English seems OK to me! I see you're from Canada. What part? There are a lot of Canadians on ADISC. What kind of motorcycle do you ride?

pajamalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am from northern Ontario about 800 km north of Toronto. I have a mid 90s shadow but all I do is dream of ridding with all this snow

Bored4351

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Welcome aboard. Your English is better than most Americans, and I hate to tell you, but don't ask don't tell has been repealed. I get where you're comin' from though. Cheers.

pajamalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was aware of the repeal and hoping that the same will happen in our home time and patience seem to be in order here

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Greetings from out Edmonton way. Lowly dl, me, but it would be cute if I were able to say I was an Edmonton ab :)

Just for the rest of you, Edmonton is a city in the province of Alberta, and Alberta is abbreviated (eg, on mail) as AB.

pajamalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post always nice to meet a fellow canuck :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.