• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I am...Michael Schumacher!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
....NOT!!!

For those of you who don't know, Top gear just started up season 13, and to hit it off with a bang, they threw down a lap around their test track with a Ferrari FXX, an Enzo just a few shades away from being an F1 car. After doing the lap, the Stig appeared out of nowhere and finally revealed his identity!!!

YouTube - The Stig Is Revealed As Michael Schumacher On Top Gear From JK_Pro On PS3

...or did he?

After Schumy Stig pulled off his power lap in the Suzuki (an obvious joke of a lap BTW YouTube - The Stig FAIL (Michael Schumacher As The Stig From JK_Pro On PS3)). Jeremy Clarkson ended the show with, "I don't think Michael Schumacher is the Stig."

What do you guys think? Is he the Stig or is there someone else out there who hasn't revealed themselves?

Last edited:

briefboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't know, I mean I remember something a little while back that exposed the Stig as someone else, but I suppose they could have secretly replaced the old Stig with Schumacher lol.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
It is said that that he is cloned from the sweat left over from Arton Senna, Alan Prost and Damon Hill

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I don't know, I mean I remember something a little while back that exposed the Stig as someone else, but I suppose they could have secretly replaced the old Stig with Schumacher lol.
They have had several Stigs in the past, but how long Micheal has been the current Stig is very debatable. I personally think there is another one out there and that Micheal was just there so he could strut his stuff in his Ferrari FXX.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
No. F**kin. Way.

Sorry, but Schumi is taller than the Stig (almost as tall as Clarkson)

And I have never seen The Stig walk (strut) like he did on the way into the interview....

Last edited:

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I always hoped it would be a total no-name, just some guy that JK and company knew that could throw a car around a track. There are hundreds if not thousands of undiscovered drivers out there.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
They probably have different people to portray the stig. Like when Top Gear was reviewing new Porsche's, they probably had Porsche test drivers. Same with each brand and what not.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I have no clue what this is all about, but I don't think it's possible to hide Schumi under a helmet or anything - his enormous chin would be poking out for miles!

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Schumi isn't the stig. The BBC wouldn't be able to afford him. Great ep. though! :thumbsup:

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
They probably have different people to portray the stig. Like when Top Gear was reviewing new Porsche's, they probably had Porsche test drivers. Same with each brand and what not.
Well they might switch drivers for very special cars, but for the most part keeping the same test driver keeps consistent results. That's the point of the Stig, but BBC took it further by disguising him, hence the mystery behind his identity.

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
My opinion and that of many news sites is that he is not the stig, and the thing was intended to be a joke (the whole point is that nobody knows who he is.)
Evidently the stig is not actually the same person all the time (certain stunts etc.) but I think most of the time it's the same guy.

Whoever it may be, the point is that he is strange and almost not human, we may never know his actual identity.
What I find amusing is that of all the people wearing t-shirts saying "I am the Stig" one of them may be telling the truth but no-one would believe them.

I have no idea who it is but some say.....

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
First things first. If he is the Stig he has only been so for 2 years at most. No way would Ferrari have let him drive for something like Top Gear, especially considering it goes on during the F1 season. Just simply no way they are letting it happen.

I don't think it is for other reasons too. For one I know that Jeremy has met Schumi before and they did not get on in the slightest. Didn't seem like it on the interview but they all know how to behave on TV if they have to, even if they don't usually choose too.

Most analysis of the Stig's driving I have seen has predicted not that he is an F1 driver (present or previous) but a Rally driver, and that is assuming it is even a name. As was pointed there are no names who could put a car round a track very quick. I personally guess it is someone known - incase they every really do have to reveal his identity (like with Black Stig) - but not Schumi.

Also, I just think Michael Schumacher is too arrogant to do it. As someone pointed out, he struted up to the seat, and the Stig has never walked like that. For me it just does not seem right. It isn't like the last time the Stig's identity was given away. It just does not fit for me. I just can't see it. And of course at the end of the show Clarkson said "I don't think he is the Stig". Now this is the perfect way of making him into the Stig if he wants to start doing it (by making people think he actually wasn't), but it just makes me doubt that he was before.this episode, if ever. It was just a great way of getting an interview with him, and it was a good interview. I am really not convinced he is the Stig though.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No. I don't think it is Schumacher. I think they use diffrent person for each cars. But other than that I don't know.

Role
Private
I always hoped it would be a total no-name, just some guy that JK and company knew that could throw a car around a track. There are hundreds if not thousands of undiscovered drivers out there.
That would be brilliant.

That said, what a GREAT job it would be ... "What do I do for a living? I drive cars. Hard. To their breaking point."

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Chuck Norris is the Stig. /argument.
Chuck Norris doesn't need to drive, he just thinks of somewhere and is instantly transported there. Why would he need a car?

Also the helmet and suit is not needed. His body is fireproof already and his beard can form a protective barrier around his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.