I am likely to have a kid soon I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

GoodniteQueen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Me and Alice have been looking into adoption for the past few months and it looks like were going to be able to bring home a baby girl it's not confirmed but it's highly likely.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 41047, Safari, GeorgeG and 12 others
Congratulations.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Oh, WOW! CONGRATULATIONS, @GoodniteQueen! I'm excited for you both! 😃

I will let everyone know soon what the situation is

Reactions: KrankyPants and Angelapinks
Sounds very exciting. Having children was one of the best things that ever happened to me. Even though my wife is now passed, I still have my children and getting together with them is wonderful.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, checkingoutall, ronnieM and 1 other person
congrats

Congratulations!!!

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and Angelapinks
How would that work as an abdl tho always wondered that. my partner knows and is fine and supportive but I imagine if I had a kid it would be a little meh having to go back to hiding it all again

Reactions: KrankyPants
blackwaltz said:
How would that work as an abdl tho always wondered that. my partner knows and is fine and supportive but I imagine if I had a kid it would be a little meh having to go back to hiding it all again
While I'm not full blown incontinent I do have an over active bladder so I wear full time. There wouldn't be any major changes

Reactions: checkingoutall and KrankyPants
(y)

Reactions: ronnieM
KrankyPants said:
That is such a great question! I know it wasn't directed to me, but I would have to put away my sippy cups and onesie. My bed wetting is still going to happen, but I don't think that would affect things otherwise. Yes, I also enjoy being little, but for the sake of my child, I would have to set boundaries as to not confuse them. This has been a part of me since I was little and no kid has ever been the wiser, even my godson, whose parents know about me. I think I would manage well with that boundary adjustment because if anyone reading this is an ABDL, we know, it doesn't involve children. Last think we want to hear is "mom/dad? Why do you have baby clothes?" 🤣
I'm not even an abdl (just dl) but that gave me shivers

Reactions: KrankyPants
1631590619592.png

Congratulations​

GoodniteQueen said:
Me and Alice have been looking into adoption for the past few months and it looks like were going to be able to bring home a baby girl it's not confirmed but it's highly likely.
Awesome! I'm really happy for you--and your adoptee. Gosh, to listen to some of my friends and family who've adopted, it seems almost harder than making a baby from scratch. You'd think governments would rather just put kids in foster care or orphanages or whatever. It's great when people persevere and give a kid a real home.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogboy
I’m glad for you I have some friends who foster kids and it works really well for them I mean they eventually have to give the kids back and it’s hard but they manage. I’m currently single I think my ABDL may be part of the reason why as a Bible believing Christian I worry about finding a similar female believer who is willing to accept this. Even if I did having kids is a big issue I have a disability which can cause infertility and even if I am fertile the disability is passed on genetically and I could sire a child that could be born with no muscular structure a so called ‘Floppy Baby’ that probably wouldn’t live very long I never asked what the effects of being a floppy baby is because I’m not sure I want to know.

The process was finalized this morning were flying over to Japan to pick up our little girl we choose to adopt foreign because the treatment of bastards and orphans is terrible in japan

Reactions: Lyric, KrankyPants, dogboy and 1 other person
GoodniteQueen said:
The process was finalized this morning were flying over to Japan to pick up our little girl we choose to adopt foreign because the treatment of bastards and orphans is terrible in japan
Wild! I had no idea things were so bad in the orphanages there. Just read a few illuminating articles. I'm really glad to hear that you've finalized the process. There was surely no shortage of red tape to cut through.

Cottontail said:
Wild! I had no idea things were so bad in the orphanages there. Just read a few illuminating articles. I'm really glad to hear that you've finalized the process. There was surely no shortage of red tape to cut through.
You have no idea! It didn't help that neither system didn't take me seriously because I'm so young

We are leaving tomorrow morning at 5am

Reactions: TheGazelle, Deleted member 41047, PaddedMewtwo and 1 other person
Back