I am Leaving........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey All,
Well I thought I would just let you all into a bit of my life that I am really looking forward to this!

Well I accepted a new job in Wellington, so again I am off back down there. I left a lot of mates down there. I've also managed to find a nice BF down there,

As I use to live down there, This guy and I got close, but since I was leaving we didn't really wanna kick anything off and just left it casual. Now he is talking about getting into a relationship with me. So over the weeks that I've known I am going back there we've been talking about how we want the relationship to work, to be open and honest and just like any other relationship etc..
So cause of this, I told him about my fetish with wearing Diapers. He has accepted that I like to wear them and he is rather interested about it, even to the point were he is thinking about giving it a go.

He is a kinky man himself, so I kinda knew that it would of been safe to tell him about it. That and knowing him for a fair few years now,, I knew he wouldn't mind about it.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
That's so great! I'm sure finding someone to be intimate with and who is MORE than open-minded about diapers must be awesome!

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Awwww you are all TOOOOOOO SWEET, na the Leavin part is leaving my hometown :D not here OMG I WOULD MISS YOU ALL!!!! na I could never leave here, its like my only place I can talk about my diaper fetish with people! not just to the voices in my head :)

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Awwww you are all TOOOOOOO SWEET, na the Leavin part is leaving my hometown :D not here OMG I WOULD MISS YOU ALL!!!!
Phew! You gave us a scare, Kiwi_Sin. Thanks for clearing it up that the leaving was only in a geographical sense.:smile:

~Pramrider

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Yeah, well said Pram!! I thought, like you, Kiwi was leaving here!!

Kiwi, I am happy for you & wish you luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.