i am leaving too

Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, because people have been being so mean to me, I am leaving. I know no one will care because you are all really mean and I hate you all. MAYBE if you guys were nicer, I wouldn't have to leave in this dramatic manner, but you guys all bring out the worst in me.
I am also leaving because of:

The Reputation system- it is sOOOOO bad, they should get rid of it.

The status thingy- WHAT GIVES ANYONE THE RIGHT!

I am mean to people, but they aren't nice to me. WHYZ doz theyz doz thatz?

The admins and mods are picking favoritza, and I just dont like that

I want a whole thread on how I am really cool dedicated to me, but the mod(s) said no. (if anyone wants to make that...I wouldn't mind.)

I talk to my bear, and he....erm...talks back!

Limited access is stupid.. (big red face HERE)

What the hell is an Activity system...

Access Limited?>!>?!>!:>!>?!>@@>>08*&*) huh..?

There are other things but those are the main ones!

Ok! Fine, all joking aside?

FullMetal
what fullmetal said AND
you are so mean to me for making great threads. this isnt spamming, its making a good slate
and i taken down my abdl flows, wiki articles, and blogs.
i HATE how moo, or peachy, whoever the ****s in charge, is turning adisc into a DICTATORSHIP
DONT WORRY, theres other b/dl forums,
that arent a datascratching, bull shit picking site.
K

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
If you want to leave, leave. Don't try and turn this into a drama.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
what fullmetal said AND
FullMetal was being satirical in that topic.

Moo has always been the dictator of TBDL / ADISC.

I think members are being overly harsh to you. I don't think you've warranted that amount of negative reputation, I don't believe you intentionally intended to spam ADISC with thoughtless threads, and people are forgetting you have made good threads, safe threads, but good which inspired lots of discussion.

I think we need to remind ourselves that young, giddy members use the forum, and to make sure what we say isn't insulting, we can be honest but I think we have to take a second to see that we phrase ourselves maturely. If members feel like they're being bullied or hounded we aren't doing a good job being a support site which caters to all ages.

Last edited:

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It's not the topics itself, it's good to have members that want to contribute as much as you do. It's the way you type them. If you took the time to type it out properly so everyone could understand, then you would have a whole load of positive reputation, instead of the negative.

The way you are sending out your messages (~andEVENyourTITLES/names/ADISC||fosho/yes!!") look like ridiculous spam, and that sir, is where the problem lies.

Take your time to post and I'm sure we will all enjoy your threads much, much, much more.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
You know what. If you're going to be a little whiny b**** about it, GTFO!
You in particular have no right to call anyone a ''little whiny bitch''.

If you followed what you're preaching now you would have been gone long ago.

You did demonstrate the point in my first post, I'll give you that.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

im agreing with naruto.. but you did make a very valid point nonetheless

E

Error404

KTHXBYE.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Just to note. Full Metal was JOKING.

Your threads, with the chance of the spatial few, have been weak, unthought out and have often had no purpose other than to put your thread creation rate up.

Good job, you gave us junk. I believe we may have a possible language barrier, but that's hardly an excuse to post crap.

If you're gonna go, just go, it's not like we're going to cry over a single lost member with very little positive input, stop trying to make this a massive drama, just PM your friends and let them know. Then GTFO.

Role
Private
All I'm going to say is that you were told by numerous people in a variety of ways to pick up your standard of posting. I don't believe anyone over-reacted or was mean to you. You were give substantial feedback in your threads, replies to your posts and rep as well, yet you still didn't take any of that into consideration. And that's what it's all about. Other people use the forum as well, and people come here for good discussion, not deciphering unintelligible posts. So not being considerate is (what I see to be) your downfall here.

B

BabyGirlBo

Ok, guys? Go easy, here. We don't have to torment the poor kid...

If you wanna leave, though, just leave. You don't have to announce it-it just opens up opportunities for you to get your feelings hurt, okay?

If you feel that way about the site, try doing something different. According to Lukie and most of the others, you haven't really been listening to some of the other posters. This is a community-you have to take into account other people's opinions, and understandings.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
He announced it on purpose... I think he thrives on annoying other people.

Y

Yumi

Sorry. I really am trying to change though! ^-^ I hope you can see that... If not, oh wellz.

But.. Uhm.

Yeah.

betagame, you should really try to work on... Your post structure and topic... and stuff.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Betagame, I'm sorry you think you need to leave rather than changing your behavior. I'm sorry that you can't see how your method of posting often leads to annoyance and irritation. You could be a decent member if you wanted to or tried. You have made some threads/posts that weren't unintelligble and strange.

I'll agree with Naruto that I think people are going overboard with the strength of the reaction, but it seems to happen when someone continues with annoying behavior after being asked to tone it down. Leave if you want, but you're going to get a similar reaction in any community worth belonging to.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Alright. Beta, you need to understand something. You are at negative thirteen reputation. This is not a conspiracy, 'kay? ADISC is not out to get you, so obviously, the problem lies in how you present yourself. You don't have to be all dramatic and leave us. Because I know you don't really want to.

Instead, just try calming down, and start presenting yourself in a more positive way. Change the way you write your posts and that will help a lot. I think, if you can agree to this, take this up with someone like Fullmetal or Moo: maybe you can start a brand new account. Fresh start, no old embarrassing posts, start back at zero rep.

But to be fair, you're acting like a child. (Irony not intended.) I wouldn't blame the moderators if they decide not to give you the second chance, with the way you're acting right now. If you don't want to try and change, then I guess you should leave and stop being such a drama whore.

Also, it's users that act the way you're acting right now, that make it so we need a dictatorship. If we didn't have Fullmetal, Peachy and Moo, there's be dozens of others like you running around here, making ADISC a worse place.

Last edited:

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
If you would just take your time and use proper english, instead of this "hai me finks shud av dipur punisment irl" we might be able to read your post better.

Don't say those are good threads though, i mean no one even knew what the hell you were talking about.

All things aside, i hope you don't leave, but your behavior (posting wise) needs to be shaped up.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Leave if you want, but you're going to get a similar reaction in any community worth belonging to.
That was my first thought going through the replies to Betagames OP.

Honestly, I'm not all that familiar with the threads you've posted, so can't pass judgement from first hand knowledge. Apparently there is some issues with your *style* of presenting thoughts for discussion. If the "Corporate BS" thread was an example of thread quality, then yes, your thread subjects could use a bit of polishing before presented for discussion. And, as Trevor mentioned, if that's the case, running off to another forum isn't going to solve anything or help you to improve the quality of your threads. I feel you should tough it out here and do your best to make needed improvements. I'm sure the same members who neg repped you would be just as eager to pos rep you when they see a well thought out post or even one that was a good improvement over ones of the past, showing a step in the right direction. On a positive note, you've been an active contributor to the forums. Just try to work on making your post contributions a little more thought out/understandable and you'll do really well here I'm sure. :)

Hope you'll think it over real good before making a final decision.

~Pramrider

D

daria7483

Betagame, I'm going to echo what others have said here and assure you that we are not out to get you. At least, I'm not.

I haven't followed every topic you've posted, but some of them have actually been interesting, legit issues, and had you presented them better, you might have been taken more seriously. Take the diaper punishment topic - this really isn't that different from people suggesting that we should do away with lethal injection and instead kill the criminal in whatever way he killed his victim.

Remember that on the internet, your writing is everything. People like to claim that it's just the internet, you shouldn't have to worry about spelling, grammar, etc, but you do, because we can't see you. We don't know your body language, we don't know your tone, or anything else that we'd have if we could hear your voice or see you talking. So, my suggestion to you, if you stay, is that you begin treating every post the way you would treat a paper for English class. Use proper spelling and grammar, keep IM and text message speak like "lol" and the head-bashing icon to a minimum, and explain why you take a certain position on something. This might seem like a pain, but get into the habit of communicating clearly now and it will help you tremendously in how you are judged through your written communication for the rest of your life.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
At least you're leaving with the most neg rep and threads...So at least you made a name for yourself...Or something...But like others have said, if you had made more comprehensible thread titles and posts, then you wouldn't have so much negative rep...Even on your final post,

you managed to
post like this and it
makes no sense really

It's just a waste of time for you and us to post like that...I know my triple dots all the time could be annoying too, but at least it's in sentence form...

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
what fullmetal said AND
you are so mean to me for making great threads. this isnt spamming, its making a good slate
and i taken down my abdl flows, wiki articles, and blogs.
i HATE how moo, or peachy, whoever the ****s in charge, is turning adisc into a DICTATORSHIP
DONT WORRY, theres other b/dl forums,
that arent a datascratching, bull shit picking site.
K
Sorry if this appears harsh, but....

PPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

That's a joke, right?

First of all, FullMetal's post was asinine and he wasn't being serious. His post shows how stupid some of the members who've been leaving lately are being.

You have not been making great threads. A lot of your threads aren't understandable or they're just outright dumb. Remember, Quality > Quantity. It's not making a good slate. Making a good slate is making intelligent and helpful posts, not numerous posts/topics that are difficult to comprehend.

ADISC hasn't become a dictatorship. I don't see Moo or Peachy or any of the mods as powerhungry. You have -13 reputation, because you've been making stupid threads.

Way to flip out on the entire site for something you've brought upon yourself.... <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.