I am getting slightly worried (this normal?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Heya, i am 16 years old now...and i am getting a bit worried.

I still haven't completually gone through puberty...in the way of down there growing lol.

Is this normal? any tips for me? :D

Thanks

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Are you Irish? I am 99% Irish and it seems I've got the same curse =X

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Are you Irish? I am 99% Irish and it seems I've got the same curse =X
Irish FTW!!!

But no, I don't think it grows much. I haven't noticed mine grow a lot. Only when I get erections.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Well you'll still be going through puberty for a while yet, you might be a late bloomer.
It took ages for my voice to break and I was pretty worried at one point, but everything that's meant to happen will do eventually...

Non-erect penis doesn't really matter, because if it's small it'll grow a lot when erect, and if it's big it won't grow much when erect.

I wouldn't worry about it, I think it's something that a lot boys worry about.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Sorry to say - it applies to the minority of people, but it happens. One of my friends asked a few of us (close friends) the same thing a few years ago - he was in his late teens before any such luck hehe.
I'm no doctor, but I can't imagine it's anything to worry about. Some go through it really early, some really late, it differs from body to body.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
ok, thanks guys :D

I am only worried, as my voice has already broken :p

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
give it time... eat a good diet... and exercise... everything should fill in...

I say should... cause I've seen some small ones out there...

have you thought about shaving? makes it look bigger...

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've felt I have a 'small one' ever since I was twelve or so... I always got lauged at during showering time when I played football :(

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
doesn't the human penis grow to up to 4x it's size when non erect?

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
You may have hit puberty but not realized it. You say your voice has cracked, so just wait it out and in a few years you'll be through it.

F

FullMetal

Don't be worried, some people take time to develop, it is all up to your specific body, so try not to go by a standard or someone else's body. Eat healthy, exercise and...wait no! Just do what you normally do, and give it time, everything is fine. If not, your doctor would have said something at your routine check up, so just don't worry about it too much.

Oh and just to be generic: It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it!

FullMetal

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
At frst I thought you were talking about growing pubic hair down there. Cause then I would have slapped you and told you that others spend lots of effort, money and time on removing the jungle down there and you should be happy you only have a neat front lawn and not a jungle.

But since you're evidently talking about good ole penis size: You shouldn't worry about that (yet) - some guys are early in their development, and others late. So it may still be growing (and not the type of growing associated with seeing some hot girl [guy]). Plus, I have mentioned in another thread, there are two types of penises: One type just gets hard when its owner gets an erection but does not change in size or length, while the other type of penis dramatically increases in size and length when going from soft to erect. You may just be of the latter type, which may seem like a disadvantage because girls (and other guys in the locker room) may think your erect penis is small just because your soft one is. However, it's in fact an advantage because you're not lugging around excess baggage when you don't need it and can use your blood elsewhere ;)

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well I am not too sure what feature you are talking about down there? Size, function, or what?

If you are talking about size then what Peachy and everyone else said, people grow at different rates. You are not completly finished growing your body until about 21-22 years old. Also the average erect size for a full grown male is 5.5 inches, which really is not much, so you do not have to be much for it to be average.

Now if you are talking about function it could be a more serious problem at this age? I know these are personal qeustions and do not expect you to answer them on the forums but ask yourself these qeustions.......Am I able to get completly hard? Am I able to ejaculate? Does my sack retract in the cold and sag in the warmth?
If you can answer yes to all those qeustions you should be fine, just give yourself some time to finish growing. If you answered no to any of those qeustions I wouldhighly suggest getting checked out by your doctor while your still fairly young.

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Just wait until it starts to get big all the time and you can't stop it... that happened to me in 8th grade... was painful and like any rubbing even on my underwear would set it off... Even when i most definitely didn't have anything i was interested in.

Twas hurting and a pain in the neck to hide getting one every half an hour.

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
the penis continues to grow (on average) till the ages of 18-19, so currently mate, you still got a few years, I would not worry about it toooo much, its only going to do ya head in.

A penis is not everything. Size does not matter. because if you are in a loving relationship/partnership.. what you could lack size can make up in Action :) hehe

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
my dad didn't even start puberty untell he was 17, so you're doing better than him.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Nature has a funny way of dealing with penis size @[email protected] I developed..quite early, and quite..significantly. Which I guess might have been useful! ..if I didn't go and decide I ought to be a girl XD

I'm sure you're just a late bloomer <3

Izzy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
I mean, it could also be that you aren't going to be very big. Myself, mine never grew past the 10th percentile for penis size.

It happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.