I Am Cloth Diaper Man

Clothdiaperman

CLOTH DIAPER MAN
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a cloth diaper lover. I have loved wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants since childhood. Being double cloth diapered for me was and still is a comfort and a warm soft pleasure that I can remember since kindergarten or before. I feel free when, I am able to wear a double cloth diaper plastic pants and a T shirt or dress shirt, and nothing else. I am not an adult baby. I want to find people who just wear cloth diapers because it feels good to them. I want to see how they handle their habit.

Thanks,
Cloth Diaper Man

Reactions: MetalDan86, Jr2012, neophyte and 2 others
I'm going to make a suggestion, here. Open yourself up some. Us clothies are a small enough crew. Limiting yourself to the opinions and experiences of only those who wear, but don't use, and further, to those with no Little bABy tendencies, whatsoever, may keep you from getting much feedback.

I have a design for an AI2 cloth diaper clicking around my mind.

I also have a really poignant childhood post-surgery memory of no one being able to hear my diaper, because it was cloth. I think that influenced me. Yep, cloth is the best!

You just had a discussion with a Little bABy Girl, and at no point did baby things come up. See? We're not that scary. Are we?

Reactions: Quanon, Carnifex and Blekyss
SpAzpieSweeTot makes a very good point. Of the people around here, I think it's safe to say most where disposables for convenience (and also preference for many, I couldn't see myself liking the feeling of cloth at all) and the few that do wear cloth on I regular basis I'd be surprised if they didn't use them as well. It might be hard to find people exactly like yourself, but I'm sure there are other people with similar interests, etc. that would be more than happy to share

Reactions: Quanon
I wear cloth diapers as that's what I had when I was a baby/toddler. I enjoy how they feel both dry and wet and they will cause me to regress big time. I am both a diaper lover and an adult baby.

I wear cloth to bed as coupled with a good pair of plastic pants they don’t leak like disposables can

I prefer to use cloth diapers, with a yellow, with snaps lockable diaper pants over it.
It's the same way I was cared for every day because I could not control anything, and of course for the night, since I was still a long time bedwetting.
I feel secure in it, and the cloth diapers remind me of that time.
In addition, cloth diapers are cheaper in the long run than disposable items.

I wear cloth diapers to bed roughly half of the time. It is more work than disposables, but it seems that I sleep better with them. I usually wear a pair of yellow or pink pull-on plastic pants over them, or sometimes a pair of white snap-side pants. usually with a onesie over them or a pair of footed sleepers in the cold months.

I find cloth to be the most comfortable, and comforting, and that is what I wore as an actual baby. They DO feel good to me, but I also like to use them for their intended purpose, at least sometimes.

I am also a diaper lover and an adult baby, so our interests are not quite the same, although some are shared, if that makes sense.

Also, I find that cloth diapers are much more comfortable, and cuddly, especially for the night.
Cloth diapers, of course, must be thicker than disposable diapers to ensure absorbency for a long time. They can be unpractical.
Of course you have to consider this when choosing the clothes that you wear over the diapers.
Add to this the summery temperatures that make using diapers more difficult.

Clothdiaperman said:
I want to find people who just wear cloth diapers because it feels good to them. I want to see how they handle their habit.

Sounds like me, but I don't know what you mean by how I handle my habit or whatever. Maybe I just don't face the issues you do because I am alone and disconnected.

I’m a Terry nappy baby (+ 2 baby terries as soakers ) and wet my thick Terry nappies every night, as I find it easier to pee in my nappies than have to get up 3 times a night and normally wake up very wet in the morning! Lately I have found that I often don’t even wake up when I’m wetting, so really do need to wear at night!! Daytime I wear good nights

I've wanted to try cloth diapers for years now. I always end up starting to do the research and end up feeling overwhelmed because I have no idea how to choose which cloth diaper is the best style and how you go about folding it and pinning it properly and such, and that makes me say forget it. Maybe someday I'll finally get around to it.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I'm going to make a suggestion, here. Open yourself up some. Us clothies are a small enough crew. Limiting yourself to the opinions and experiences of only those who wear, but don't use, and further, to those with no Little bABy tendencies, whatsoever, may keep you from getting much feedback.

I have a design for an AI2 cloth diaper clicking around my mind.

I also have a really poignant childhood post-surgery memory of no one being able to hear my diaper, because it was cloth. I think that influenced me. Yep, cloth is the best!

You just had a discussion with a Little bABy Girl, and at no point did baby things come up. See? We're not that scary. Are we?
Would like to see your idea for the a12 diaper

I wear cloth almost exclusively. Tried disposables just didn't quite get it for me. Maybe because as a long time diaper lover, cloth was only availible.

Reactions: RUSSKY
Carnifex said:
Would like to see your idea for the a12 diaper
I'd love to be able to show it to you, but it's all in my brain right now. Finding someone with the hands to sew, and the morals to respect that it's my intellectual property, is going to be an experience.

Reactions: Quanon
cloth terry nappy water proof pants angel fold two pins

Last edited:
I also love wearing cloth nappies and plastic pants. i love to wear thick cloth nappies with plastic pants over theme. I am not a AB.KINS Adult Cloth Diaper with Extra Padding 11500 (Baby Blocks on Blue) (1).jpg

Reactions: Jr2012, HomeAlone and sambus
I've always worn cloth diapers/plastic pants because I am a bed wetter--disposables when away from home for the night. I prefer the fit and feel of cloth: they're soft, thick, and comfortable.

Reactions: Karoq, Lyric and chuck
I sleep in a cloth prefold with booster and PUL panties. I find them so comfy
and warm year round, plus no leaks. Plus all I wore as a baby.

I have been a long time fan of cloth/plastic. 70s baby. Thats what we had back then.
. Back in the early 90s I had made / sewn up my own using 4 Birdseye baby diapers and cotton from the fabric store. I had some impressive sewing machine skills for a Dumb Jarhead!! Haha. I used those as well as purchased adult sized for bed or around the house up until 2018.
** True story** Hopefully no one else has had to endure this. Not trying to be all gross, but I apparently had not thoroughly washed them to mitigate an apparent yeast build up. Yes. I know. RULES. Well. Ok. I neglected to rinse them after use. My single wash maintenance probably should have been a double wash. So anywho... I started to notice my little Soldier and scrotum was getting red in a non-uniform pattern. Thankfully it didn't have itchy associated with it.. Well, desitin and powder didn't help. That's when I figured something was wrong. Handy Dandy Googly search put me close. First I thought it was just a rash from shaving. Nope. Then I started treating as a diaper rash. No avail. Then I tried OTC meds for Vaginally yeast. Yes I know, but they don't sell "Penile Yeast Infection" cream. No good. Next was for jockitch. Still didn't help. Don't imagine still wearing diapers aided in my recovery either. LOL!
Finally I went to an Immediate Care. I certainly didn't admit to the female PA the truth. I suggested shaving rash or jockitch. Well, I dont know what she thought it was but whatever ointment she gave me didn't do the trick.
I was resigned to go to my own Dr. I did, however, use their Prompt Care so that hopefully meant a random PA or Dr in the facility would see me. Not my lucky day. The PA was under my Dr and I had seen her before for something. Worse than that she had a new PA shadowing her. So here I am dropping trou for these two younger ladies. She says Jock-itch. That was her diagnosis. SURE, I said as I quickly pulled my pants back up. Unfortunately she didn't know the ointment to prescribe and she called in the Dr. Great. He has seen me before for some injury and ofcourse needs to see it for his own eyes. He blah blahs about something between the three as I stand there hanging in the breeze. My brain was beginning to get warm and I was afraid the Dr was going to call me out and say something about looking like Diaper rash. Thankfully he didn't. Pants back up and he calls in the script. I give a courtesy wave with a humbling Thank You and the humility was finally over.

MORAL OF THE STORY. Unless you want to endure the pain, expense and shame of showing your junk to strangers...

Maintain you hygiene and properly launder you cloth diapers!!

And No. I have not worn them since. I put all my cloth back up in the attic. The disposables in today's market wick away moisture way better than cloth. That was what caused the diaper rash.

I hope my story was entertaining and hopefully educational! Lol. PEACE.

Reactions: Deleted member 1532 and WillFord384
Cloth around home but disposables on the road.

Back