I Am Cloth Diaper Man

Clothdiaperman

CLOTH DIAPER MAN
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am a cloth diaper lover. I have loved wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants since childhood. Being double cloth diapered for me was and still is a comfort and a warm soft pleasure that I can remember since kindergarten or before. I feel free when, I am able to wear a double cloth diaper plastic pants and a T shirt or dress shirt, and nothing else. I am not an adult baby. I want to find people who just wear cloth diapers because it feels good to them. I want to see how they handle their habit.

Thanks,
Cloth Diaper Man

SpAzpieSweeTot

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
I'm going to make a suggestion, here. Open yourself up some. Us clothies are a small enough crew. Limiting yourself to the opinions and experiences of only those who wear, but don't use, and further, to those with no Little bABy tendencies, whatsoever, may keep you from getting much feedback.

I have a design for an AI2 cloth diaper clicking around my mind.

I also have a really poignant childhood post-surgery memory of no one being able to hear my diaper, because it was cloth. I think that influenced me. Yep, cloth is the best!

You just had a discussion with a Little bABy Girl, and at no point did baby things come up. See? We're not that scary. Are we?

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
SpAzpieSweeTot makes a very good point. Of the people around here, I think it's safe to say most where disposables for convenience (and also preference for many, I couldn't see myself liking the feeling of cloth at all) and the few that do wear cloth on I regular basis I'd be surprised if they didn't use them as well. It might be hard to find people exactly like yourself, but I'm sure there are other people with similar interests, etc. that would be more than happy to share

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wear cloth diapers as that's what I had when I was a baby/toddler. I enjoy how they feel both dry and wet and they will cause me to regress big time. I am both a diaper lover and an adult baby.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I wear cloth to bed as coupled with a good pair of plastic pants they don’t leak like disposables can

windelboy4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I prefer to use cloth diapers, with a yellow, with snaps lockable diaper pants over it.
It's the same way I was cared for every day because I could not control anything, and of course for the night, since I was still a long time bedwetting.
I feel secure in it, and the cloth diapers remind me of that time.
In addition, cloth diapers are cheaper in the long run than disposable items.

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I wear cloth diapers to bed roughly half of the time. It is more work than disposables, but it seems that I sleep better with them. I usually wear a pair of yellow or pink pull-on plastic pants over them, or sometimes a pair of white snap-side pants. usually with a onesie over them or a pair of footed sleepers in the cold months.

I find cloth to be the most comfortable, and comforting, and that is what I wore as an actual baby. They DO feel good to me, but I also like to use them for their intended purpose, at least sometimes.

I am also a diaper lover and an adult baby, so our interests are not quite the same, although some are shared, if that makes sense.

windelboy4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Also, I find that cloth diapers are much more comfortable, and cuddly, especially for the night.
Cloth diapers, of course, must be thicker than disposable diapers to ensure absorbency for a long time. They can be unpractical.
Of course you have to consider this when choosing the clothes that you wear over the diapers.
Add to this the summery temperatures that make using diapers more difficult.

vchnvdj

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I want to find people who just wear cloth diapers because it feels good to them. I want to see how they handle their habit.
Sounds like me, but I don't know what you mean by how I handle my habit or whatever. Maybe I just don't face the issues you do because I am alone and disconnected.

Kente

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I’m a Terry nappy baby (+ 2 baby terries as soakers ) and wet my thick Terry nappies every night, as I find it easier to pee in my nappies than have to get up 3 times a night and normally wake up very wet in the morning! Lately I have found that I often don’t even wake up when I’m wetting, so really do need to wear at night!! Daytime I wear good nights

MaxiPad89

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've wanted to try cloth diapers for years now. I always end up starting to do the research and end up feeling overwhelmed because I have no idea how to choose which cloth diaper is the best style and how you go about folding it and pinning it properly and such, and that makes me say forget it. Maybe someday I'll finally get around to it.

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I'm going to make a suggestion, here. Open yourself up some. Us clothies are a small enough crew. Limiting yourself to the opinions and experiences of only those who wear, but don't use, and further, to those with no Little bABy tendencies, whatsoever, may keep you from getting much feedback.

I have a design for an AI2 cloth diaper clicking around my mind.

I also have a really poignant childhood post-surgery memory of no one being able to hear my diaper, because it was cloth. I think that influenced me. Yep, cloth is the best!

You just had a discussion with a Little bABy Girl, and at no point did baby things come up. See? We're not that scary. Are we?
Would like to see your idea for the a12 diaper

brokenbiskit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wear cloth almost exclusively. Tried disposables just didn't quite get it for me. Maybe because as a long time diaper lover, cloth was only availible.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
Would like to see your idea for the a12 diaper
I'd love to be able to show it to you, but it's all in my brain right now. Finding someone with the hands to sew, and the morals to respect that it's my intellectual property, is going to be an experience.