• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I am back I guess.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hello, I am back, I guess. I have been here before, but I am back here. Anyway, I have had a rough time, I have a Bipolar brother in case you didn't know, and he has made it tough to be around. Anyway, I am a sissy, but I am also a little. My little side is 3 years old and she is named Rachel Ann Pan, and she loves Barney and Princesses, and Peppa Pig. I am also a adult who loves old school video games, anime, and Youtube. I don't know who I am in terms of gender, as I believe I am Genderfluid, but am not sure. I know that I am asexual though. Anyway, I am back, I guess and I hope that it will stay that way, and I make new friends, and talk to old ones again. So, hello everyone.

• Love
Reactions: sdweasel
Welcome back❣️

By chance, my little is also named Rachel. 👋 At the moment we seem to be in for all things pink. 💖

How old school are we talking? I grew up during the NES/SNES era myself.

Personally, I grew up in the N64, PS1 era, but I have played a lot of games from earlier, and have enjoyed them. Also, that is cool that both of our little sides share the same name.

KittyninjaW said:
Hello, I am back, I guess. I have been here before, but I am back here. Anyway, I have had a rough time, I have a Bipolar brother in case you didn't know, and he has made it tough to be around. Anyway, I am a sissy, but I am also a little. My little side is 3 years old and she is named Rachel Ann Pan, and she loves Barney and Princesses, and Peppa Pig. I am also a adult who loves old school video games, anime, and Youtube. I don't know who I am in terms of gender, as I believe I am Genderfluid, but am not sure. I know that I am asexual though. Anyway, I am back, I guess and I hope that it will stay that way, and I make new friends, and talk to old ones again. So, hello everyone.
Good Evening KittyninjaW!
I myself am Asexual and Genderfluid.
Today I received in the mail a new pair of pink snap-on plastic pants from amazon to wear with my pretty pink satin nightie dress.
My girl name is "Carrie Elizabeth".

Hi and welcome back. Who doesn't like Peppa Pig and old games.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Back