• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I am back....again. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
:waving:

Hello everyone! I decided that I would come back. Some of you might remember me who have been here greater than a year. If not then that is okay. I ended up leaving last time due to being misunderstood in a thread I started about a year ago. I felt kind of betrayed by the people I felt I could trust, and now they were accusing me of something I did not mean.

Well that is in the past, and I feel I have healed enough for it to come back. I realized the past few months how lonley I felt with being an diaper lover and daddy, by not coming here anymore cause I had no more contact with any people who shared this rare trait with me (being a DL and Daddy).

Hopefully I can turn over a new leaf and meet some new people here. Plus maybe amend any broken fences from last time.

Well thats about all I have to say for now, if you have any questions for me. Feel free to post them. If you want a short background about me, just check out the about me part in my profile.

Last edited:

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
Welcome back, Eclipse! Why are you a newbie?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Thanks!

I am not sure! I was wondering the same exact thing! Cause it still has the documentation of my thousands of posts!!! lol I thought newbie status would go away when I had posted this thread but it has not! Oh well, I am not going to make a fuss, about it, I am just happy to be back! :biggrin:

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
It probably takes a few minutes to register that you have posted. I had to wait a couple hours between getting 10 rep and getting VIP so it is probably the same thing.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Welcome back :)

You probably remember where things are although some of it has moved around a bit. What's been going on for the last year?

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Welcome back, Eclipse. I hope things have been going well for you.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
It probably takes a few minutes to register that you have posted. I had to wait a couple hours between getting 10 rep and getting VIP so it is probably the same thing.

True, that could be. Now I am a regular with a 33 rep! :rolleyes:

Welcome back :)

You probably remember where things are although some of it has moved around a bit. What's been going on for the last year?

Yeah, I remember. Not much going on, still same old stuff. Still same job, and still single. Hopefully both of those will change in the near future though. Although I was visiting with a baby girl I met on another site for a few months while away, but it did not work out.

Welcome back, Eclipse. I hope things have been going well for you.

Thanks! Well I can not say they have been bad, but not really good either. Considering my cat of 17 years passed away a couple weeks ago, pretty much passed away in my lap. That would be the only bad thing in the past year. Other than that, things are okay.

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
The name sounds familiar granted last year or so haven't really been on much, but welcome back! It is horrible when a site you are a regular on seems to turn on you (had the same problem happen somewhere before) but usually things get repaired/end up alright

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
The name sounds familiar granted last year or so haven't really been on much, but welcome back! It is horrible when a site you are a regular on seems to turn on you (had the same problem happen somewhere before) but usually things get repaired/end up alright

Thanks! And yes, it is horrible, it hurts too. But so far so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.