• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I am an Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

soggy1964

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've been a Diaper Lover for about 32 years. I enjoy being in Diapers 24/7. My reason for being here is because this is a group that I belong to. Many people don't understand when they find out someone wears Diapers, and that makes life a bit frustrating. I am obsessed with Diapers and plan to wear them for the rest of my life. Diapers make me happy, and I'm okay with them, regardless of whether anyone else is or not.
From childhood to adulthood, I've shown an interest in working with my hands, as well as creativity. I'm good at welding (26 years) and Fabricating. If I can think of it, I can build it. I sold my mortgaged house 8 years ago and bought a foreclosed house, so now that I have urinary incontinent issues that go along with the recent Lower Back surgery of 2017, I'm sitting good with no worries about a place to live. I no longer work, but I do have an income. I enjoy gardening; I have a 50x60 garden every year and I'm always looking to see how full I can get it, along with how tall I can get the Grape Tomato plants to grow. Last year was 14'6". I raised meat rabbits for 10 years, but finally got tired of it, so I stopped last year. I'm heavily into the prepping stuff. Hope this gives you something to talk to me about.

soggy1964 said:
I've been a Diaper Lover for about 32 years. I enjoy being in Diapers 24/7. My reason for being here is because this is a group that I belong to. Many people don't understand when they find out someone wears Diapers, and that makes life a bit frustrating. I am obsessed with Diapers and plan to wear them for the rest of my life. Diapers make me happy, and I'm okay with them, regardless of whether anyone else is or not.
From childhood to adulthood, I've shown an interest in working with my hands, as well as creativity. I'm good at welding (26 years) and Fabricating. If I can think of it, I can build it. I sold my mortgaged house 8 years ago and bought a foreclosed house, so now that I have urinary incontinent issues that go along with the recent Lower Back surgery of 2017, I'm sitting good with no worries about a place to live. I no longer work, but I do have an income. I enjoy gardening; I have a 50x60 garden every year and I'm always looking to see how full I can get it, along with how tall I can get the Grape Tomato plants to grow. Last year was 14'6". I raised meat rabbits for 10 years, but finally got tired of it, so I stopped last year. I'm heavily into the prepping stuff. Hope this gives you something to talk to me about.

Hi and welcome to the site. I too am a back sufferer, having had two surgeries, the last one about 5 years ago. I try and stay as active as my back allows. I'm a musician, conservatory major in organ performance, but I now spend my free time learning piano pieces. My back pain dictates how long I can practice. It was only 45 minutes tonight, but I had spent four hours this morning playing church services, conducting choirs, etc.

Having a garden sounds like it would be hard on the back. Do you have to manage your bending over time? I do that with my yard work. I'm mostly retired but have a part time job as a church music director. I became a widower in October so I try to find ways to fill up the lonely days.

I hope you enjoy this site. If you respond to some of the threads, you'll make friends as we get to know you. Enjoy.

Have you experimented at all recycling used diaper into compost? It’’s been a curiosity of mine the SAP, water holding properties.

I don’t sleep padded but use a pee jug. That gets dumped onto the compost pile. Important nitrogen return.

That’s a HUGE garden. Do you have raised beds.... back issues? Welcome.

soggy1964 said:

Ah a fellow ex-fabricator, do you miss the work? I do, but with bad hips, it's down to tabletop tinkering for me and it's just not the same. I used to build oil field workover rigs, used to love it.

Anyways, Welcome to ADISC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back