i am a zoophil, what about you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kainfx

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
well i just discovered that i am a zoophil, i wonders if here are people like me ?

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Zoophil is literally "love for animals", at any level (interest, collection, aesthetic), but it also mean a man that like to have sex with an animal.

If you mean "like to have sex with an animal", I'm not a zoophil.
If I remember correctly, it is forbidden to have sex with animals.

Role
Private
Er.

From wikipedia:

"Zoophilia is an affinity or sexual attraction by a human to a non-human animal. To avoid confusion about the meaning of zoophilia — which may refer to the affinity/attraction, paraphilia, or sexual activity — this article uses zoophilia for the former, and zoosexual activity for the sexual act. The two terms are independent: not all sexual acts with animals are performed by zoophiles;[1] and not all zoophiles perform zoosexual acts."

The article points out the legality of it varies from country to country, but most people agree the actual sexual act is wrong on moral and ethical reasons.

kainfx

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
i really like animals, and i feel like i wanna have sex with an animal (i havent yet had sex with one)

well its not forbidden, here in germany its since 1969 legal and 99% of all country´s made it legal as long as you dont hurt the animal

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Um.... ok strange what was the point of posting this?

I'm pretty sure that raping a poor animal is considered hurting it, I'm sorry if I come off rude but really you are hurting it if you have sex with it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There is a thread about other kinks/fetishes, though I don't know if it's locked or not...But you should just post that there if it's still open...

Samaki

Contributor
Role
I mean I know that certain people have certain fetishes and I know that I'm never going to understand all of them but personally I don't agree with bestiality, I love animals and always will and having sex with an animal without there consent, which they can't give to you, is like raping someone.

I don't even really approve of breeding, I think that they shouldn't be forced to have sex with each other for our benefit.

E

Error404

No offence, but you should probably see a psychologist or psychiatrist about this. It's not something that can ever be healthy and violating an animal is just not right in any form, especially with no other purpose than sexual gratification.

Granted, I have nothing against you HAVING such fetish, but I do have something against you considering such.
It's like pedophiles. I have NOTHING against them until they try to do something to a child, at which point I wouldn't hesitate to kill them. The majority of human beings cannot help what things attract them but they CAN however, make moral decisions upon such.

So. Long rant short.

Don't **** an animal, maybe try help or make a fake toy of some sort.

It's wrong. You shouldn't violate an animal, regardless of your desires.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't agree with it, but it's not our job to belittle someone because we think it's wrong.

I personally think it's a little gross watching a grown man crawling around and babbling like a 2yr old, but that's just me.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Does anyone know of the theory of how humans got the STD Aids? Doctors think it came about by someone having sex with a monkey.

Anyways I think its a bit dangerous to be having sex outside of your own species.

E

Error404

I don't agree with it, but it's not our job to belittle someone because we think it's wrong.

I personally think it's a little gross watching a grown man crawling around and babbling like a 2yr old, but that's just me.
Snap. 4 Year old regression for the win. <3

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Does anyone know of the theory of how humans got the STD Aids? Doctors think it came about by someone having sex with a monkey.

Anyways I think its a bit dangerous to be having sex outside of your own species.

Aids is more than an STD...

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I really don't get why some people start insulting zoophilia and the original poster, considering the kind of site ADISC is. Sure, we aren't a zoophile support forum, but considering we have our fetishes, I thought people here were supposed to be a little more open-minded.

Personally, I don't really mind zoophiles, but the best thing you could do is try to keep it a fantasy instead of actually having sex with an animal. Because even if you don't physically hurt it, it will most likely be psychologically scarred.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Personally, I don't really mind zoophiles, but the best thing you could do is try to keep it a fantasy instead of actually having sex with an animal. Because even if you don't physically hurt it, it will most likely be psychologically scarred.
I doubt most animals have the depth of psychology to be "emotionally scarred" by anything. Sure they can learn a fear reaction, but that's unlikely to happen most the time with zoophilia. The worst is that they'll start trying to hump strangers, really. You might make them sexually "confused" I guess. Kind of like how if you feed wild animals, they will start to hang around people.

Of course, I'm sure there are some animals that can be mentally disturbed by it, like dolphins. Well, when they're not actively trying to have sex with you of their own volition, lol. They are horny animals! One of the few other than humans that have sex for fun, and are known to be amorous towards humans on occasion.

But yeah, if I had the opportunity to "fool around" with a physically compatible animal, I probably would. Although, I'm pretty sure it's illegal in my country, but then again so is pot, and no one stops you.

Role
Private
Eh, I'm open minded about most fetishes and people having them. I'm also open minded about people having what I consider risky or borderline illegal fetishes. Once someone gets to the point where they state, "oh, and i would really like to do this thing that's illegal in most other countries besides my own," I'm just gunna say, yeah, not cool. How lucky for you that it's legal in your country, I would certainly vote against the legality of it if I could.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I really don't get why some people start insulting zoophilia and the original poster, considering the kind of site ADISC is. Sure, we aren't a zoophile support forum, but considering we have our fetishes, I thought people here were supposed to be a little more open-minded.

Some of us are open-minded but you can only be open-minded so far. If I went onto a other fetish forum and I said "I like to wet myself in diapers while holding a plushie? Are there any others like me here?" I wouldn't be surprised if I saw people say "That Is Disgusting!!"

Anyways no matter what we are ALWAYS going to judge people no matter how open minded we are. I was over in Springfield,Oregon a little over a week ago. I saw a girl with a tall bright green mohawk walking around at 7 am downtown and me and my dad were like "Wow" and chuckled a bit.

So really my point is no matter how open minded you say you are your still going to run into things that weird you out a bit. Some more then others.

On that note I have to say making fun of someone for wanting to have sex with some animal isn't okay. We all fear that our boy friends and girlfriends will make fun of us for wanting diapers. You can say I disagree with that stuff but don't try and bring the person down.

Status
Not open for further replies.