I am 52 today

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi everyone it's my birthday today I am 52.

But I been told to add the to numbers together and that my age in Little years
5+2= 7

But I don't feel 7 on the inside so if subtract instead 5-2=3

I feel better so to day I am 3 again.

Anyway how did I get to be 52 and why?

Why can't I stop getting physically older.?

It's just not Fair I didn't want to be old. I am a Little.

Garrr.

20200212_045832.jpg

This is me with my Little bro Issac have lots of fun. And getting into mischief.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blekyss and BobbiSueEllen
Oh man I’m 31 and I don’t even want to be this age, you make me think I should cherish this age and feel young, really it’s about your physical condition of your body ( stay in shape) and keep your mind sharp and you can stay little forever. happy Birthday!! 🎉🎈🎁🎊

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, BobbiSueEllen, NooNoo and 1 other person
Happy birthday Siysiy. Have lots of fun.🍦🎂🍭🎈🎉

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and siysiy
NooNoo said:
Happy birthday Siysiy. Have lots of fun.🍦🎂🍭🎈🎉
Thank you NooNoo

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and NooNoo
Happy Birthday SiySiy!!!

You are only as old as you feel...

As I get older myself, I think I am around 2 to 3 years old (still in infancy), but I can't count yet very high, so I am not sure. But as I get older, I still feel very little. --And isn't it an interesting perception? For the only real difference between people of different ages is the fact they were born either earlier or later in time than the other.

I wrote a thread quite some time ago about age-discrimination among ABDLs. For I remember when I was a teenager,or even in my twenties, I thought for certain I would grow out of this, and that the thought of being 40, 50, or 60 and being ABDL was just too weird. I wouldn't have felt comfortable talking with ABDLs that were that old as it just seemed odd to think that someone that old would be wearing diapers (without needing them I mean) and having the same ABDL desires as someone that is younger. Now, as I have gotten a bit older myself, I realize that there isn't any difference. If you are ABDL or little, you are ABDL or little. Age is just part of the timing of when you were physically born. Other perceptions are societal norms imposed upon us by the cultures around us. For what dlman23 said above, he is 31 and doesn't even want to be that age, well, dlman, you will be 52 yourself in a blink of an eye.

Enjoy life at whatever age you are at. And act your age!! -- I mean the age that you associate with. Don't be afraid if you are older that you can't still be a "little" younger.

🧸

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lilstevie56, BobbiSueEllen, siysiy and 1 other person
Happy Birthday!!
No spiel from me
...just have a great day!!!!!!

Happy B-Day to you :)
* hugs * you are only as old as you act !
Rubber-Ducky-Baby-Shower-Cake-SQ.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, LittleTahani and siysiy
TeddyBearCowboy said:
And act your age!! -- I mean the age that you associate with. Don't be afraid if you are older that you can't still be a "little" younger.

Really wish I could do that, but social norms, have to be, observed and protending adult. but when I can I do let go and I am my self.

this weekend I am going to the Dog House http://thedoghouseclub.uk where I play with lots of puppy dogs.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
KitsuneFox said:
Happy B-Day to you :)
* hugs * you are only as old as you act !
Rubber-Ducky-Baby-Shower-Cake-SQ.jpg
Love It. Thanks you

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday ❤️🥰❤️ I’m 56 but I don’t look it certainly don’t act it ,had my lips tattooed baby pink and my eyes tattooed eyeliner . There is hope 😉

Well Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday! In the picture, are you on the right or left?

Happy birthday. You're still relatively young. It all goes down hill when you get to be my age.

Cake, is there cake. I like cake
Happy Birthday♥️🍰🎂🍨🧸🍼

Reactions: siysiy and BobbiSueEllen
Poifect! Happy Boithday!

DiaperedDiscreetly said:
Happy birthday! In the picture, are you on the right or left?
I an the one with pupel toe nails and sucking on my Spiderman pasifer.

My Little bro has his money. You can follow Michael Monkey on Twitter. (@MonkeyMicheal): https://twitter.com/MonkeyMichea

Hee,hee

Last edited:
Happy birthday!!I still get away with doing my age in months.. I'm 34, so I play 34 month's old.

• Love
today, this sissy is 59 (chronologically), but 3 years old (permanently) in all other ways

Reactions: siysiy
sissybabypansy said:
today, this sissy is 59 (chronologically), but 3 years old (permanently) in all other ways
Happy birthday 🎂

Hugs

Back