• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I always suspected this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triforceformer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I recently heard my school principal who rants and raves about uniforms and nothing else was speeding today. And guess what they found in his trunk? Marijuana and Cocaine! Me and my classmates all knew there was something wrong with him, but never thought he was high. Ok we did, but just in that dumb, joking way.

Jacks

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Was he arrested? Will he be at the school anymore? I need some weed.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Haha, that's awesome in a horrible, sick way. Kind of reminds me of my old music teacher who I'm pretty sure was an alcoholic, which I can't really blame him for since being a elementary/high school music teacher sounds like perhaps the worst job in the world to me.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Weed and coke, huh? Sounds like a recipe for a fantastic party to me.

B

Butterfly Mage

I'll bet it turns out he was selling dope to students too.

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
If he was dealing to students, then personally I hope they "throw the book" at him. Otherwise, it's just another unfortunate event of someone caught up in the vicious drug cycle (which, once you're in, is like smoking - it's difficult to quit!).

I just hope he wasn't driving "high"...

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I had a coach when I was in school that was arrested for dealing coke to an undercover agent. He was arrested, left, etc. I don't remember what all happened (I remember he called my dad for help with bail, as my dad taught at the same school), but several years later he was killed in an accident.

F

Falkio

Wow, that's pretty intense! Now you can make jokes about the way he drives AND the fact that he snorts blow. :laugh: Did he go to jail? What's going to happen to his uniforms?

Role
Private
I recently heard my school principal who rants and raves about uniforms and nothing else was speeding today. And guess what they found in his trunk? Marijuana and Cocaine! Me and my classmates all knew there was something wrong with him, but never thought he was high. Ok we did, but just in that dumb, joking way.
For a speeding infraction to go to a drug bust, it means one of two things happened, as the trunk is not "in open view":

(a) The officer who pulled him over had a dog with him.
(b) Your principal was SO freaked out and acted SO weird that the officer called for a dog and searched the car.

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
For a speeding infraction to go to a drug bust, it means one of two things happened, as the trunk is not "in open view":

(a) The officer who pulled him over had a dog with him.
(b) Your principal was SO freaked out and acted SO weird that the officer called for a dog and searched the car.
Interesting, is that a requirement for searching a car in the US?

Here, a police officer can stop any vehicle and search it if she/he has "reasonable grounds" for suspecting a crime is in progress, or may be committed.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Yeah I feel like a majority of the story might just be a rumor at this point, cause I know we heard endless rumors about my principal in high school.

Triforceformer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah I feel like a majority of the story might just be a rumor at this point, cause I know we heard endless rumors about my principal in high school.
No, it is fact. He was on Memphis news. Of course, the media is known to exagerating every little thing.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
That's crazy, but I have another one. At my Catholic high school, a retired Marine science teacher dropped plans of the school with automatic weapons and firing lines diagrams on it into the principal's mailbox without a note! He said the plans were supposed to show how the school could be defended in case of an attack, and wanted to see what the principal thought, but there was a huge scare at first. :p

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
At my school, back in the day we had a vice-principal whom we all heard was a pot-head, but it was rumor. However, after I graduated he got busted at a party with underage minors, and also was arrested on weed possession.

WildThing121675

Status
Not open for further replies.