I almost bought boy's paw patrol undies... @___@

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
...but then I was afraid they wouldn't actually fit me, considering I'm overweight and what not. I didn't want to feel silly having to take them back and saying "they didn't fit me". :S Does anyone know how big these run? Like, do would the run smaller because they are for little boys, even the biggest size available? I know girls undies won't fit because I'm pretty sure they run way smaller than the boys.

I don't know what company makes them, but as reference, I checked out the Hanes sizing chart and their extra large boys' underwear fits 28''-30'' waists. So in all likelihood, it's not going to work for you.

You could always get some PAW Patrol patches and sew them on some plain underwear, that's what I did.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I don't know what company makes them, but as reference, I checked out the Hanes sizing chart and their extra large boys' underwear fits 28''-30'' waists. So in all likelihood, it's not going to work for you.

You could always get some PAW Patrol patches and sew them on some plain underwear, that's what I did.

Yeah... I figured that. I'm glad I didn't buy them. :sweatdrop:

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
...I didn't want to feel silly having to take them back and saying "they didn't fit me". :S

Many places don't even ask you why you are returning items. If they do, just say 'They don't fit.' In other words, leave out the 'me' and let them assume it is for some boy relative.

Ok get some printer transfer paper iron on stuff.
Then print up some transfers iron them on your undies .
Now the trick is wash cool let hang dry .
Dryers can the Destroy heat transfers on t-shirts and stuff
Then your set .
Buy why do you want to be a big girl pampers are the best lol

Last edited:
foxkits said:
Ok get some printer transfer paper iron on stuff.
Then print up some transfers iron them on your undies .
Now the trick is wash cool let hang dry .
Dryers can the Destroy heat transfers on t-shirts and stuff
Then your set .
Buy why do you want to be a big boy pampers are the best lol

I don't want to be a big boy (I'm a girl). I just figured the big girl undies would run really small on me. :sweatdrop: I'd rather have the prints with Everest and Skye on them if I could.

The thing with the transfer paper still is a good idea. You can pretty much print any picture you want on this paper, then iron it on the fabric you want pthe picture to be on. They usually work best with white fabric. It might feel a little stiff, but it's probably better than sewing on a patch.

But if you're any good with sewing, you could still buy a pair that's too small and simply add in a panel of stretchy fabric at the side seams. Use a pair of underwear that fits well to figure out how much you need to add, and don't forget seam allowances!

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
I don't want to be a big boy (I'm a girl). I just figured the big girl undies would run really small on me. :sweatdrop: I'd rather have the prints with Everest and Skye on them if I could.

My apologies I was going by photo.
It's been corrected.

You could get some fabric transfer patterns and then use fabric markers to color and outline the pictures. The color can set pretty well. I have a tee shirt that my wife did for me and it's held it's design's colors well for years.

Examples:

Pens: http://a.co/gieoBwi
Patterns: http://a.co/5CQGiZ3

You could carefully transfer or copy paw patrol designs--coloring book may be the best source here--to what you want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back