I almost assaulted a customer today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If you get another one like that coustomer, just take the 18 cents out of your pocket and hand it to them, letting him know you took the money out of your own pocket to do so.

Then the A hole won't show up again, which is a good thing.

When I pumped gas I overflowed a tank once, it spilled abot 3 cents worth of gas on the ground, and I had a customer jump all over me, he said I spilled a dollars worth, I explained how much a dollars worth of gas was at the time it was about 4 gallons.

And that what I did, I took the money out of my pocket makeing a big deal out of it, I never saw that guy agian when I pumped gas, I told the guy that I worked for about it and he got a big laugh out of it, turns out the guy would still buy gas there but it was when I wasn't working so he wouldn't face me again.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I also believe that criminals should not have any rights, since they broke the law, and should now become the property of the state, to be used as organ donors after it has been determined that it is safe to use them. And that if someone is caught as a gang member, it's automatic organ donor time!!!
...To an extent...Like, I could see that for people that are going to be put to death, but any other sentence is ignored for that...I hardly see it's right to take someone that's in jail for petty crimes to be a forced organ donor...That would be like treating them the same as a murderer...Which would pretty much ruin the whole legal system

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I think that at the age of 14 everyone should take an IQ test, and if they get a low score they should be killed. As well as ALL criminals, if you break the law at all then you've gone against society and allowing any crimes is starting a slippery slope.
Might as well kill any disabled people too, and then just castrate/female-alternative everyone else with undesirable genes.

Edit: Not serious, see later post.

Last edited:
Role
Incontinent
...To an extent...Like, I could see that for people that are going to be put to death, but any other sentence is ignored for that...I hardly see it's right to take someone that's in jail for petty crimes to be a forced organ donor...That would be like treating them the same as a murderer...Which would pretty much ruin the whole legal system
As a victim of a crime, you have been robbed of your right to live without fear of harm, physical or mental. You, as a home owner, can't defend your personal property without fear of reprisal from the criminal. As an example: Someone breaks into your house at night to steal your TV, or whatever, cuts themselves on the window glass they just broke, and they get caught by you and you call the police, they're arrested. But then they turn around and sue you for their injuries while in the act of breaking the law. Where is the justice in that? If you shoot the bastard while he's in your house, he can sue you, if he lives. No, criminals have too many rights. In my opinion, once you break the law, you give up those rights. Now I know this will cause an argument, but let me clarify that. Criminal laws! If you just exceed the speed limit, that wouldn't be a criminal offense. It must be a criminal offense in order for this to happen. And yes, I know there will be exceptions, and different interpretations, there always are. But something needs to be done!

Like I said in the earlier post, I know that this sounds harsh, but if something like this were done, I can guarantee you, crime would drop drastically. This, or something similar, will cause them to think twice before committing a crime.

I also know that there are way too many wimps in government for anything like this to be initiated. But I can guarantee you, if some sorry SOB breaks into my house when I'm here, they will be leaving feet first. Call me old fashioned, or a red neck, or whatever, I don't care. What's right is right. If you break the law, you pay the price. And right now, the price is not high enough, obviously, or our crime rate wouldn't be as high as it is. Auto thefts, murders, burglaries, kidnappings, extortion, bank robbery, you name it, it's too much.

How many people can HONESTLY, go to bed at night and leave your door unlocked, or your car? When you go to the store, do you lock your car? And if your answer is no, why not? Is it because the car isn't worth it? I worked hard for everything I've got, my wife as well. And for some scumbag to steal it from me, or harm me or my family, you better believe I want justice!

And I apologize for high-jacking this thread. I hadn't intended for this to happen. And I know that most people are very honest, and trustworthy. It's that 10%, (or whatever figure it actually is), that this punishment would be directed at. I should have just made a new thread with this.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I think that at the age of 14 everyone should take an IQ test, and if they get a low score they should be killed. As well as ALL criminals, if you break the law at all then you've gone against society and allowing any crimes is starting a slippery slope.
Might as well kill any disabled people too, and then just castrate/female-alternative everyone else with undesirable genes.
Ha, for a second there I thought you were serious...

Manveru: Good job the way you handled that idiot noob-boob. Some people just need to be throttled now and then...

Role
Incontinent
I disagree there. My plan is to only punish those who are not, or will not, become a useful part of society. Low IQ isn't a marker for that, but it could be a reason why they might be denied a gun permit or a drivers license. As for disabled persons, in most cases, it's not their fault they are disabled, and the "organ donors" will help to make them whole again.
No indescriminent killing here.

Also, if disipline were used in schools again, students might just behave and actually learn something, thus raising their IQ scores, and preventing them from becoming an "automatic organ donor"!

Mr. Marley

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
LOL, OH GOD!!! Some people!!! As I'm fond of saying, "Stupid people shouldn't breath!!!"

I believe the world would be much better off if they gave an IQ test in order to get certain privlidges, like a drivers license, the right to procreate, (have sex and/or babies,for those who don't understand what procreate means, LOL), buy a gun, get a job serving the public, just to name a few.

I also believe that criminals should not have any rights, since they broke the law, and should now become the property of the state, to be used as organ donors after it has been determined that it is safe to use them. And that if someone is caught as a gang member, it's automatic organ donor time!!!

I commend you on not strangling the jerk Manveru. Early in my career, I used to work in an auto parts store, and so I had to deal with the public as well. And I can tell you, there are some people out there that you have to wonder how they can walk and breath at the same time. UUUGGGGG!!!!! We had a little motto there that went like this, " Prices subject to change according to customers attitude"!!!

At 49, I've done my fair share of driving, probably more so, since for 11 years I traveled almost 200 miles a day to and from work. (it was 94 miles door to door). I've logged over 1,000,000 miles in all that time, ( my entire driving life that is), and have been in 3 accidents. The first one was my fault, the rest were caused by the other drivers, but I've nearly been involved in a lot more accidents because of someone doing something stupid. The accident I was in on Friday is a perfect example of stupid people.

/rant: Sorry for going on like that, but I get upset when I think about things like that. Stupid people can really be hazardous to your health!

Yes, it should be legal to shoot stupid people!!!
If you are kidding and/or being ironic, your doing a bad job showing it.
If you are not kidding, I suggest think before writing. Cause that post was one of the dumbest posts I've read on this forum (including betagames' posts). Since you've been driving to work for 11 years, it most likely that you have exceeded the speed limit at least one time (probably more). By definition, you are therefore a criminal, and should loose your rights as a citizen. And since I think you are an idiot, you should also be shoot.

How to decide who's stupid and who's not? Whats the definition of stupid? I know a guy with downs syndrom. He would probably get a pretty bad score on a IQ-test. But this guy thinks that war is stupid, because he just cant understand why people are killing each other. And I honostly thinks those words make him smart. Maybe not IQ-smart, but atleast smarter then other people who talks about shooting people they don't like, or using "criminals" (like they are one, big horde of dangerous villains) as organ donors.

Role
Incontinent
I guess I'm not getting my point across correctly here. I admit I wasn't very clear initially, I used more general statements when I should have been more specific. However, as I've tried to explain it in more detail, I think I'm still being misunderstood. I realize that what I've said is very, very controversial, and I understand that everyone doesn't see eye to eye. I also know that in order for a democracy to work, there must be compromise. As in far right and far left, or liberal and conservative political views. My views are more towards the conservative side, (and I'm sure some will say they're as conservative as it gets), but that, melded with the liberal,(give the criminals and deadbeats everything they want), hopefully, the outcome is somewhere in between.

Yes, I have been more than a little extreme here, but this was to make a point. If you want to get someones attention, sometimes you gotta slap them in the face.

I would settle for a few more laws that would regulate what rights a criminal has, because in my view, right now, it's far too many. Those hard core, life in prison without parole, or death row prisoners, once all of their options are exhausted and it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt of guilt, then they are now eligible for organ donation.
(I'm not saying that a jay walker or a speeder should be treated that way. But I will admit that from what I've seen of the gang problems in the bigger cities, and now even in the smaller ones, that it's a big problem that needs to be addressed immediately, and most of the older members aren't going to rehabilitate successfully, and in those cases, again, organ donor time. How many of you will walk down a street in an unfamiliar town or city at night, and feel completely at ease? If you said yes, you're lying. It's a shame that probably half of the citizens of large cities fear for their safety at night, and during the day a lot of the time as well.)

I also believe that there should be more testing done in order to receive a drivers license. There are just too many people on the roads today to have drivers that disregard, or simply do not know the laws, and common rules of courtesy. I believe that all drivers should now go through the same testing procedures as a commercial driver must do. Of course, if they aren't driving a big truck, they don't need to test in one, but all other rules should apply. I also believe that everyone, regardless of age,(so there is no age discrimination against the old or young),should have to go through a reflex test. And yes, this includes me! If I can't pass it, then I have no business out there on the road endangering everybody else.

I hope this clarifies some of what I said earlier. If you go back and read it, ( and I admit it was harsh, I even said so), you can see what I mean.

And I wish to apologize to anyone I've offended with my views. I probably shouldn't have said anything at all, but these are topics I'm very (adamant) about. (I'm not sure that adamant is the right word here.)

Role
Other
If you haven't read Larry Niven, I suggest that you do.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Yeah...I think any time you work with customers for an extended period of time, you have to deal with idiots. And by idiots, I don't mean people with low intelligence, I mean jackasses. And by jackasses, I mean people who are selfish, don't think rules apply to them, and think that their own preferences outweigh everyone else's.

It sucks to have to deal with them...but I believe in karma/what goes around comes around/you reap what you sow....whatever you wanna call it.

Role
Incontinent
Yeah...I think any time you work with customers for an extended period of time, you have to deal with idiots. And by idiots, I don't mean people with low intelligence, I mean jackasses. And by jackasses, I mean people who are selfish, don't think rules apply to them, and think that their own preferences outweigh everyone else's.

It sucks to have to deal with them...but I believe in karma/what goes around comes around/you reap what you sow....whatever you wanna call it.
BINGO!!

Thank you Teddy. That's the way I needed to put it, as that's exactly what I meant. I guess better late than never. I had tried to say it without being derogatory, or using that term, but I guess there's no substitute for the real thing.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
here are just too many people on the roads today to have drivers that disregard, or simply do not know the laws, and common rules of courtesy.
Exactly. And no amount of testing will change a person's level of common curtousy. The people you see speeding, cutting people off,ect, are usualy doing so because they are jackasses. Jackasses in a hurry, but jackasses none the less. As of now, in my city, the police are cracking down on speeders and the like. They're handing out stiffer penalties, and so far it seems to be working.

Totaly agree with prisons being too lax. Prisoners, though, for the most part, don't have many rights. The rights they do posess are there to protect them from unfair punishments.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Finally someone said it.

Hopefully they will get the saracsim, If you don't you're a moron. :p

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I feel for ya... I did retail for 9 years, customers SUCK! Well not all and not most but that one can wreck a whole week.

dude I know this experince oh so well. See I used to work at Esso, and we always get people like that. Its one of the reasons I quit, plus the people who ran it were complete dumbass

Esso? they have been Exxon here since I was a young man and I'm 49. Youre 15?

Nam

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I would just like to say that it is incidents like these that make me hesitant to get a job in retail.

Tungsten

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
With all the talk about IQs and eugenics, everybody has overlooked the point that for some reason, the Great State of Minnesota sets a minimum price for gas. WTF?

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Reminds me of last week at work. A coworker of my who is black (and I say that because its a necessesity to the story) worked his shift, and got off the clock. And he went to the restaurants party room where we have our breaks since it's rarely used. He was writing down stuff on this piece of paper, and after each thing, went "Boom... Boom" And all of a sudden he hears "Boom boom my ass"

There was this rough looking older white gentleman at our buffet line, which is like 5 feet away from the party room. He's drunk as hell, and my coworker says "Excuse me, sir?"

The customer says "You heard me, you n-word. Boom boom my ass" And my coworker, knowing this guy is drunk, tells him to sit back down. This customer then proceeds to tell my coworker to go **** himself and n-words aint worth shit, blah blah blah.

Eventually my coworker gets up, rightfully pissed, when one of our managers come up and tell the guy to sit down. My coworker is big, so is the manager, so the guy just went and sat back down, still mumbling under his breath, ect.

End point, this shit happens... Also, don't get a job in customer service in the frigging bible belt.

Also, if disipline were used in schools again, students might just behave and actually learn something, thus raising their IQ scores, and preventing them from becoming an "automatic organ donor"!
it's been studied and shown that whether you take an IQ test at 8 or 38, it will always be the same, give or take a point or two. And there will never be a drastic change, even if someone practiced thoroughly for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tungsten

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Answering my own question (thanks, Google!), Minnesota requires that all retailers set gas prices at least 8 cents above the wholesale cost, to protect independent gas stations from a place like Walmart from selling it at a loss and driving the indy out of business.

S

Secret

it's been studied and shown that whether you take an IQ test at 8 or 38, it will always be the same, give or take a point or two. And there will never be a drastic change, even if someone practiced thoroughly for it.
If you dont mind me asking can I see your source for this information. I am finding that a little hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.