MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I gave up diapers a long time ago. I had them on hand to keep myself from the binge and purge cycle. It worked amazingly well there for a while. Some how I began to feel like something was missing. I enjoyed sleeping with my plush and a pacifier, but I did not feel quite right. I felt like I abandoned the nature of ABDL. Grant it It the title has it in it. I went by the term Babyfur for the longest time because I considered myself an adult baby. I still have not mastered fur yet. So, my OC is still in the cloud sort to speak.
In diapers again?
For now has anyone went through this and mind telling me how I should deal? I am not upset by any means: however I want to clear this up in my mind that I am a DL again. The feeling of my cloth AIO is amazing and I can't seem to put this together in my mind. I am perhaps perplexed.
Other Notes
Long time no see I know. Sorry for disappearing and only visiting like once in a blue moon. I decided to start being active again. I know my concept as a Christian ABDL may not fit everyone, but I do hope to return the favor and help others clear things up as well. Perhaps get the Christian group going again.

I wish it wasn’t a battle for so many people and all I can do is leave a :hug: here to say their is absolutely nothing wrong with loving diapers.

MatalicPebble said:
I gave up diapers a long time ago. I had them on hand to keep myself from the binge and purge cycle. It worked amazingly well there for a while. Some how I began to feel like something was missing. I enjoyed sleeping with my plush and a pacifier, but I did not feel quite right. I felt like I abandoned the nature of ABDL. Grant it It the title has it in it. I went by the term Babyfur for the longest time because I considered myself an adult baby. I still have not mastered fur yet. So, my OC is still in the cloud sort to speak.
In diapers again?
For now has anyone went through this and mind telling me how I should deal? I am not upset by any means: however I want to clear this up in my mind that I am a DL again. The feeling of my cloth AIO is amazing and I can't seem to put this together in my mind. I am perhaps perplexed.
Other Notes
Long time no see I know. Sorry for disappearing and only visiting like once in a blue moon. I decided to start being active again. I know my concept as a Christian ABDL may not fit everyone, but I do hope to return the favor and help others clear things up as well. Perhaps get the Christian group going again.

Hello, I successfully fought it for 30 years. That doesn't mean I did not think about it. I did, but circumstances, work family made the urges easier to ignore..

When things got worst for me though, that is when I could no longer fight it off. I broke down and told my wife who never knew.

It was the best thing I ever did, and not less than 5 minutes ago she said to me, "I'm so glad you are happy again".

Roll with it.

You have to embrace it and love it so it isn't a battle for you. I doesn't need to be. You can be happy like this.

I did sort of the same ... though a much shorter time. I went for a bit over a year fighting this part of me and finally decided - "what's the point". I try to keep things in check and not let this part of me overtake my life, but I also don't try to repress it any more. Being a Christian myself, I do have some conflicts along those lines - and still struggle off and on with those feelings.

Thanks guys for the replies and the virtual hugs. Nice to know there are Christians who have overcome this without giving up the comfort. There is nothing that chases away the emotions and the negative thoughts like wearing a diaper. Although I have sexual urges they are not what seems to cause the relief. Its so weird how something as simple as being wet can affect something as complex as emotions.

I have a question.

Without causing a commotion, why does being Christian and ABDL correlate against or clash? I don't understand how religion affects in this particular case or lifestyle. Again, just asking.

Argent said:
I wish it wasn’t a battle for so many people and all I can do is leave a :hug: here to say their is absolutely nothing wrong with loving diapers.
One thing with Asparagus its not a Incontinent persons friend talk about smelly pee! I forgot to take my anti smell stuff one day in college and we had to do Cream of Asparagus soup so after a hour or so I had to excuse myself to go back to my dorm which was a block and half away to change and double up on the anti smell stuff to ensure by time I got back to class I would not smell anymore talk about a learning experience for sure OOPS!

kik91 said:
I have a question.

Without causing a commotion, why does being Christian and ABDL correlate against or clash? I don't understand how religion affects in this particular case or lifestyle. Again, just asking.
Basically, how it's classified, rather it actually is that way, or not. It's classified as a sexual fetish, and, Christianity frowns on what it can't wrap it's mind around. MetallicPebble, remember, you're not all of churchianity; you're an individual Christian.

I always found Christianity to be constricting, and as SpAzpieSweeTot said, always frowns on what it can't wrap it's mind around. I am Catholic, and even though they have a lot of constricting ideas too, it has been getting better with Pope Francis.

But anyway, as SpAzpieSweeTot said, you're not all the Church and definitely are a human being.

Even if it was a sexual fetish, how could that be wrong? I large percentage of human beings have them, I don't think it's wrong. Nor I think it would be in the eyes of God.

Anyhow, as I said, don't wanna start a fight. Just love yourself as God loves you. I am pretty sure He doesn't mind adults wearing diapers ;)

kik91 said:
I have a question.

I have not been on here in a while, but last I checked this is the most accepting forum I have ever been on. To be honest I value your question. This is a rather big discussion, but since this still fits the original post I think answering the question won't hurt. I always took Babyfur as a concept to be like a Brony. Its an area of interest. Come to think of it diapers are an area of interest. Like all interest and fandoms though there are differing opinions. My reason may not be the same for others.
My reason is because in the past I struggled with a temptation. Diapers helped and became my goto for dealing with temptation. This was in conflict with the Trust in God concept. In other words I was relying on diapers to help me fight my temptation. As odd as it sounds I used diapers to remind myself of the innocence I was trying to achieve. The difficult part was it worked remarkably well. In fact they became the only thing that worked for me. They fit an emotional need and made a way for me to battle the temptation.
They started something that made things a little more difficult. That is, I was trying to become a child again and really this is not possible. Its ok to be young at heart, but to long for the innocent child I used to be is something that became an idol.
I wanted to put God first though. That meant if I trusted in God then he could help me battle the temptation. It was a struggle and I almost gave up several times. After much prayer though I overcame it. When I put on the diapers after it being a couple of years they felt comforting. I guess I feel like I am relying on them again when that is not the case. Funny thing is I trust in God for handling my difficult situations as before I used diapers as an escape. I shouldn't be ashamed because in reality I am not going against scripture. I am not in simple words going against my beliefs. Your question is a very valid point in being a Christian AB/DL.
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Basically, how it's classified, rather it actually is that way, or not. It's classified as a sexual fetish, and, Christianity frowns on what it can't wrap it's mind around. MetallicPebble, remember, you're not all of churchianity; you're an individual Christian.
Although I appreciate this, I do want to point out something. A lot of Christians are hypocrites. It is a common joke that if Jesus was here today that he would be offending a lot of Church people. Christianity and I mean true Christianity has to do with both understanding and forgiveness. This means to not judge without first putting ones self in some ones schoes. Judge not lest ye be judged. In simple words don't act like your big stuff because pride before the fall. A lot of Christians fall flat on their face when it comes to debates let me tell ya. SIGH

I am a devout Christian and DL. It took a long time for me to accept myself as a DL due to the guilt and shame it brought because o thought God would hate me for it. I did finally get to acceptance though and realized that God loves me just as I am, “faults” and all. But then I told my wife about it about 3 years ago and my acceptance went out the door. She insisted I was possessed by the devil and that the diapers had to stop or she was leaving with the kids. She said I need to talk to a pastor and be prayed over to stop the desires because only a possessed person would want something so disgusting. This devastated me and brought the shame and guilt flooding back in. I have been working on gaining self acceptance again and it is coming around.

I’m going to say it.

You guys are entitled to believe whatever you feel and trust. But always love yourself!

I’m glad you two are here. You are safe and amongts friends here. Remember that.

kik91 said:
I have a question.

Apart from the whole guilt business Leviticus 19:19 “Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material” could be argued that disposable diapers are mainly plastic and paper pulp... I get it peeps could site them being plastic, paper pulp, SAP, rubber etc so it’s more than 2.

- - - Updated - - -

xpluswearer said:
One thing with Asparagus its not a Incontinent persons friend talk about smelly pee! I forgot to take my anti smell stuff one day in college and we had to do Cream of Asparagus soup so after a hour or so I had to excuse myself to go back to my dorm which was a block and half away to change and double up on the anti smell stuff to ensure by time I got back to class I would not smell anymore talk about a learning experience for sure OOPS!

Gah the price for eating the best vegetable is smelly pee!

You get a :hug: too for not only eating your veggies but for looking after the air quality of the Muggles around you.

I'm strictly a DL, so there's nothing sexual about it. After a lot of thought about it, I think God will be ok with it [emoji4] It's innocent and harms no one. Besides, God loves all of his children, including you! Just like you would love your children, unconditionally, no matter what!

RG

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Welcome back. Sorry if you feel defeated - maybe it’s an opportunity to “rest” in the unconditional grace of God. Maybe you have this area of life so that you can understand how deeply you are loved exactly as you are :)
Or maybe that’s just me.

I’m a devout Christian too and although I spent many years feeling ashamed and guilty about this part of me, I have learned to love and accept myself exactly as I am. I do know there are aspects of myself and my personality that I want to see grow and mature and get better, but that’s not about self-hate, it’s about self-respect. I have come to except that my liking diapers is no more simple than my liking a juicy steak, or coffee, or ice cream, or seeing my wife in lingerie. Christianity has a way of implying that anything we desire, anything we want, or anything strikes are fancy is wrong. In general Christianity has an under developed system for relating with desire. We have a tendency to say that if you want something, and therefore is an idol that you worship instead of God. I think this is black-and-white thinking and dysfunctional.

I’m convinced that if Christians were more honest about their failures, and also their kinks and desires, our whole culture (not just Christian culture) would be much more healthy and much safer for everyone. You are a healthier you by being open and honest and balanced and in good spirits about diapers then you are by being all wrapped up in shame about them.

Anyways, my opinions obviously :) But I think you’re just fine and I hope you feel the love - not just of us - but of the Divine as well!

I went through this too.

I had to admit to myself that I truly was a diaper lover. Just like I've had to recently admit that I'm gay.

And I can only promise you that I'm so much happier now.

*offers a hug*

There are at least a few active Christian members around here. :3 Not one myself, but am reasonably friendly anyhow. XD (Even if I have been told several times that I'll be burning in Hell when I die. I might request a bag of marshmallows in my coffin at the end. Just...you know...in case.)

I would posit the idea that maybe God -made- you that way for some reason. He's not supposed to make mistakes, yes? So therefore maybe it's for a reason?

It reminds me of a joke about a guy who was caught in a flood and kept praying. A boat came by and said "Come on!" and he said "No, God will save me." The water went even higher. A second boat came by and the people said "Come on! We'll get you out!" And he said no again and kept praying. Finally he was stuck on a small patch of his roof and a helicopter came and said "Come on, we'll save you!" and he said "No, God will save me!" And he drowned. And when he got to Heaven he asked "Lord, why did you let me drown?" And God said "Well, I sent you two boats and a helicopter. Why didn't you take one of them?"

You keep focusing on the 'this is bad' thought train so much that sometimes you forget to step back and take a look from a new angle. Maybe the diapers keep you from doing something else that would hurt you or someone else?

I guess it must be in leviticus, "thou shall not wear adult diapers". Or not, be an adult baby and/or diaper lover does not automatically mean it's sexual or a fetish. There is absolutely no reason why being religious means you can't be abdl as well.

But seriously, if your choice of religion says you can't be happy being who you are, then you seriously need to reconsider your choice of religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back