Hypothetical: If there were a free pill that guaranteed to kill your love for diapers with no other side effects, would you take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedInEastvale

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know a lot of people think it's stupid to discuss "what ifs" especially when it's regarding something that is totally fiction, but if you had the opportunity to get rid of your love for diapers and/or AB side with no other side effects, would you do it? I honestly think I would. Although I am not ashamed of being a DL, it does put another layer of difficulty on life. I know my wife hates my diaper wearing and I'm sure everybody else in my family would feel the same way. If I didn't have the strong desire to wear diapers, then I would never have to worry about being caught in diapers in public, having leaks, spending lots of money on them, kids finding my stash, wife flipping out, etc. Kudos to those who wear proudly and don't give a crap what other people see or say and have an accepting spouse/ significant other, but my life would be so much easier without my DL side. Thoughts?

Edit: Some people seem to think that I'm unhappy with myself and life, but that's not the case. I love my diapers and my life. Sure, I wish my wife was more accepting of my diapers, but I'm not desperate to give up my love of diapers and I totally accept myself. But just because you accept yourself, doesn't mean you wouldn't welcome a change. You may accept that you have a beaten down, old junk car and that's fine. But if somebody came to you and said they want to give you a brand new 2017 car with no strings attached, would you get rid of the old piece of junk or would you say, no thanks, Ive accepted who I am and will stay with my car?

Last edited:

PaddedPuma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
There have been times, that yes I would. But then things get better. The main reason i would not, is my two favorite tattoos. My Simba and Stitch.
Both are babies, and are my permanent secret. If i gave up all of my ab side and stuff. I would miss those the most. They are the best present. I have ever been given.

kinda

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Uh yeah. I hate that I have an obsession with diapers. It's something nobody I know can relate with.

WhiteRabbit

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes, without any hesitation.

I've gotten to the point where I have accepted my love of diapers as being an integral part of me, and am not ashamed of it... but if I could give it up, I would. It's a burden, made even worse by the knowledge that it's something I'll carry with me for the rest of my life. I can enjoy indulging, and I am comfortable with my DL side, but I also know that this is something that will forever separate me from the people around me (not trying to sound melodramatic). Everyone's got their secrets, but this one's a pain in the ass.

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
No, definitely not. It took me a long time to come to terms with my diapers, and even longer to actually discover all of the positives of my ABDL/Little side. If anything, I'd give my younger self a pill that made me discover it sooner so I didn't spend so much of my time fighting my medical problems and being depressed and suicidal.

ORBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
No, I would not. I've accepted myself the way I am and enjoy my little time. If I had a SO in my life who was bothered by it I might consider it. But at this stage of my life I doubt that I would get into a serious relationship with someone who did not accept my little side and diapers.

babyboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I would take it. Lets face it Diapers are expensive. And I don't like hiding it. It would make my life a lot easier.

ABDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
NO just NO, I would not give it up for anything. I love love this part of me. If I gave it up who knows where I would be. I might not even be here, and even though I might not be in the best place right now I'd rather be here than the places I could have been For better or worse.

Zendot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
There was a time I would say yes, now I wouldn't say yes or no. I'm happy with it the same way as I would be without it.

It's something I enjoy with no shame and if I didn't enjoy it anymore that's fine too, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get rid of my little side.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
No way, get rid of a huge chunk of my personality and who I am, bleh!:paci::bleh:

aNerdyAnorak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
That questions too hard! My diapers are a huge internal conflict. One part of me is like find a way to give them up and develop "normal" sexual urges so you can pursue a relationship with somebody. And another part of me yearns for diapers, it just wants me to wear them as much as possible.

MrSun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
yes. I have plenty of other things I would like to focus on.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
No.

I accept myself and find it a horrific concept to modify my mind.

I actually once thought about hypnotism to help me curb my diet but when I really thought about it decided I would rather cut my own right arm rather than have my mind modified in any way even with a guarantee of no side effects.

MaxToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I think this question is quite difficult to answer, because it relates to the modification of mind.

but I think you definitely have a dark feeling about diaper lovers, so there is another feeling where you feel to detach it from your life.

actually I also don't want this diaper lovers feeling have happened in my life because I've potty trained at four years, but I do not know why I have abnormalities incontience at age seven years, so I should be back in diapers and "that's was really embarrassing My life".

but then my mommy said that there are still many children out there who wear diapers in their older age, and she also said, you do not need to be ashamed to use it because it will make you more comfortable and protected.

that encouraged me that wear diapers did make me feel more comfortable and it makes me believe that there is nothing to be feared when wearing diapers because I know I need it.

so it's all relative, if you feel that burden or you willing to change your mind you would take it (the pill) and you say 'yes', but if you feel you need it for somethings you must answer 'no'

Thanks

MaxToddler

Last edited:

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
No way as it's a part of who I am and there are like minded people who I can share experiences with

Kaliborio

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes.

I would like my toilet training back. I would like to find conventional sex interesting. I would like to be able to move as freely as I once did.

Skeeter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My initial thought was yes because it would be nice not to have a part of myself that I feel I need to hide. But then I thought about it and have to answer no.

I find wearing helps me with stress. The stress I get from hiding it is less than the relief of stress I get from wearing. Since the pill does not eliminate the stress in my life, I'd need to find another method to manage it. I already have many methods that I use (exercise, video games, etc.) but, diapers are pretty darn effective and relatively harmless. I have no idea what I'd replace it with and it would suck if it turned out to be destructive.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Personality No, because there pretty much a comfort thing, and I have met lots of people to understand it. Still, If I eliminate everything people don't understand, I would Not have autism or anything awesome like diapers or any of my anime or cartoon interests. In other words, I would not be me. I think it is the same for anyone else as well. And If anyone else eliminated things they couldn't understand, there would be no region, or science, or really anything worth while. I do pray for you, Paddedinpuyallup. and I do hope you find your own peace with this and I hope what I said helps.

MaxToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Personality No, because there pretty much a comfort thing, and I have met lots of people to understand it. Still, If I eliminate everything people don't understand, I would Not have autism or anything awesome like diapers or any of my anime or cartoon interests. In other words, I would not be me. I think it is the same for anyone else as well. And If anyone else eliminated things they couldn't understand, there would be no region, or science, or really anything worth while. I do pray for you, Paddedinpuyallup. and I do hope you find your own peace with this and I hope what I said helps.

I pray to him too,
perhaps, there are many people here who change their minds because some reasons.
hopefully they find their own peace , if that is best for them

Barnboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think if I wasn't attracted to the way they felt on, then I wouldn't care to wear. Taking that pill would not be considered. If on the other hand, diapers become an obsession and affected my daily life in negative ways, then I would consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.