• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hwaet!

LadyOfTintagel

Est. Contributor
Messages
34
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi, everyone! I am LadyOfTintagel, but you can call me Lady, or Tintagel, or Of, I suppose, if you want.

I'm an age regressor and diaper lover. The thicker and cushier the diaper, the better. :) My little age is around 6 or 5; I really like the idea of tapping into a side of myself that is small and well taken care of, but still able to communicate and have more complicated thoughts. I still like to wear diapers, at the "age" where I am definitely too old for them, but haven't really learned how to go to the big girl potty yet.

I'm a writer by hobby and by trade. Besides fiction I like to write tabletop RPGs and, having spent so long in academia, I still get a kick out of doing essays and research. Besides writing, I like to draw (though I'm not very good yet). I am also very interested in medieval literature, mythology, and theology. What else? My favorite video games right now are Destiny and Vermintide, but I'm hoping to start playing Elden Ring soon.

I've been an ABDL for a long time now, and a lurker on this board for almost as long, so I wanted to finally join and meet you lovely people properly!
 
  • Like
Reactions: wetaccident, Lumos, Diaperpee8 and 4 others

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Messages
4,635
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
LadyOfTintagel said:
Hi, everyone! I am LadyOfTintagel, but you can call me Lady, or Tintagel, or Of, I suppose, if you want.

I'm an age regressor and diaper lover. The thicker and cushier the diaper, the better. :) My little age is around 6 or 5; I really like the idea of tapping into a side of myself that is small and well taken care of, but still able to communicate and have more complicated thoughts. I still like to wear diapers, at the "age" where I am definitely too old for them, but haven't really learned how to go to the big girl potty yet.

I'm a writer by hobby and by trade. Besides fiction I like to write tabletop RPGs and, having spent so long in academia, I still get a kick out of doing essays and research. Besides writing, I like to draw (though I'm not very good yet). I am also very interested in medieval literature, mythology, and theology. What else? My favorite video games right now are Destiny and Vermintide, but I'm hoping to start playing Elden Ring soon.

I've been an ABDL for a long time now, and a lurker on this board for almost as long, so I wanted to finally join and meet you lovely people properly!
Hello 👋...
🫣..
😊. Welcome to the site!
😊😊
 

LadyOfTintagel

Est. Contributor
Messages
34
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Kittyinpink said:
Hello 👋...
🫣..
😊. Welcome to the site!
😊😊
Thank you!
 

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Messages
434
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.
 

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,152
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello and welcome to adisc.
 

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Messages
223
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
LadyOfTintagel said:
Hi, everyone! I am LadyOfTintagel, but you can call me Lady, or Tintagel, or Of, I suppose, if you want.

I'm an age regressor and diaper lover. The thicker and cushier the diaper, the better. :) My little age is around 6 or 5; I really like the idea of tapping into a side of myself that is small and well taken care of, but still able to communicate and have more complicated thoughts. I still like to wear diapers, at the "age" where I am definitely too old for them, but haven't really learned how to go to the big girl potty yet.

I'm a writer by hobby and by trade. Besides fiction I like to write tabletop RPGs and, having spent so long in academia, I still get a kick out of doing essays and research. Besides writing, I like to draw (though I'm not very good yet). I am also very interested in medieval literature, mythology, and theology. What else? My favorite video games right now are Destiny and Vermintide, but I'm hoping to start playing Elden Ring soon.

I've been an ABDL for a long time now, and a lurker on this board for almost as long, so I wanted to finally join and meet you lovely people properly!
Interesting. Welcome!
 

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Messages
19,022
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome to the site. I enjoy writing as well and have a number of stories on this site. Of course they're silly diaper stories but I have a novel and short story published.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kittyinpink

LadyOfTintagel

Est. Contributor
Messages
34
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I enjoy writing as well and have a number of stories on this site. Of course they're silly diaper stories but I have a novel and short story published.
Thank you! That's really cool! I'd like to write some diaper stories in the future, it's a genre I've read a lot of but haven't really earnestly tried writing before, haha.
 

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Messages
239
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
LadyOfTintagel said:
Hi, everyone! I am LadyOfTintagel, but you can call me Lady, or Tintagel, or Of, I suppose, if you want.

I'm an age regressor and diaper lover. The thicker and cushier the diaper, the better. :) My little age is around 6 or 5; I really like the idea of tapping into a side of myself that is small and well taken care of, but still able to communicate and have more complicated thoughts. I still like to wear diapers, at the "age" where I am definitely too old for them, but haven't really learned how to go to the big girl potty yet.

I'm a writer by hobby and by trade. Besides fiction I like to write tabletop RPGs and, having spent so long in academia, I still get a kick out of doing essays and research. Besides writing, I like to draw (though I'm not very good yet). I am also very interested in medieval literature, mythology, and theology. What else? My favorite video games right now are Destiny and Vermintide, but I'm hoping to start playing Elden Ring soon.

I've been an ABDL for a long time now, and a lurker on this board for almost as long, so I wanted to finally join and meet you lovely people properly!
I've been dying to play some TTRPGs lately. Haven't played since I was a kid. Hope to play soon with some friends who are interested.

I also love writing! Almost got a couple scripts produced 15 years ago. Trying to get back into it these last couple of years.
 

Forced

Est. Contributor
Messages
2,170
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy
 

Diaperpee8

Est. Contributor
Messages
73
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hallo and welcome.
Nice introduction.
 

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,432
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!
 

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Messages
19,022
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
LadyOfTintagel said:
Thank you! That's really cool! I'd like to write some diaper stories in the future, it's a genre I've read a lot of but haven't really earnestly tried writing before, haha.
Writing diaper stories can be a lot of fun. I always enjoy doing it. It started on this site when a young member challenged us would be writers to write a scary Halloween story. After a while, I started writing scary diaper stories for this site. I try to make them more than just a feel good diaper story but to say something about us and what it's like to be AB/DL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diaperpee8

sjinnewengland

Est. Contributor
Messages
25
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, Of :) welcome to the site!
 
Top