• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Huzzah~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raos

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Hi all, my name's Raos and I'm new here.

I just kinda found the place after following a convoluted list of links, (lots of them lurid, largely literature-ical) and decided to register in very short order.

I'm interested in anime, manga, games, reading, writing and card games (of the Yugioh/MTG variety, although normal cards are alright too)

Nice to meet you all~!

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Welcome to the forums. What kind of games do you like? (board games?, video games?)
:p

mirrored

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Hello, and Welcome to ADISC. Perhaps it is asked that you divulge further information on the true nature of said convulted lists of links.

But yes, Hello. I'm a newbie as well, and terribly confused. *hand shake*

Raos

Est. Contributor
Role
I just like games, i.e. if I find any kind of game (board game, video game, card game etc.) interesting, then I'll play it. =3

I cannot remember the list of links, such was the nature of its convolution, alas. *shakes hand back*

Raos

Est. Contributor
Role
@Light: I'd PM you to ask what decks you run but I can't until I get a post count of 15 ~.~;

So... What decks do you run?

I myself run Morphtronics, D.D., Spellcasters, Dragons (now and again) and E-heroes (although they're on the backburner with my Dragons right now).

Role
Carer, Other
@Light: I'd PM you to ask what decks you run but I can't until I get a post count of 15 ~.~;

So... What decks do you run?

I myself run Morphtronics, D.D., Spellcasters, Dragons (now and again) and E-heroes (although they're on the backburner with my Dragons right now).
Lets see, Morphtronics, Skill Drain, Frogs(Junk Frogs btw), Spellcasters, Gladiator Beasts(still far away from being competitive) and my Favorite Blackwings(also incomplete)!

I'm also in the process of building plants, Aliens, reinventing my D.D., and possibly the new Koaki Meiru monsters.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
And welcome from me. Pity about the lost long list of links...

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to the forums. You are lucky to have arrived here through a list of links.

Status
Not open for further replies.