Status
Not open for further replies.

Curi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Anyone else watching the Hunter X Hunter 2011 version? Opinions on Meruem vs Netero fight?

SleepyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
i read the manga for it a long time ago, but i have yet to watch the chimera ant arc.

the final result of the old man's final rechnique was definately interesting...an atomic blast that gives anyone strong enough to survive it a virus that will finish the job.

they get to the part where Gon goes hulk yet?

Last edited:

Curi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Nope, can't wait though, I read the manga too but I'm finding the anime so much more intense, I think it's just the idea of the characters being brought to life XD

ReubenofNight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I'm following it. Tried to hold off on reading the manga but when I caught up to the anime I gave in. Fight between Netero and Meruem was amazing but I think it could have been better if they fought more instead of the long narrator dialogue. Can't wait for the Fight between Gon and Pitou.

Curi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
The only reason I read the manga was because of the original series being cancelled, read the manga then when the 2011 remake came through I've started to watch again, but yeah Gon vs Pitou can't wait >_<

MapleBerries

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been thing of watching that. Just finished "Attack on Titian", so that's why the people were wearing those weird symbols on the street!

Curi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Attack on Titan, another great series XD So well done and although the hype broke the metaphorical dam, twas still badass XP

lilkayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I loved HxH but I just can't watch the new one... I tried but it's just not the same :(

Curi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I loved HxH but I just can't watch the new one... I tried but it's just not the same :(

You really should, I watched the original first aswell, I mainly skipped the beginning of 2011 just to get back on track after the greed island arc, so far it's not to bad, definitely takes a while to get used to, but new animators mean new styles and takes on it XS

lilkayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I'm in for it with the voice acting, so for the new voices annoy me xD

Curi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Yeah the voices are of the annoying variety, but again that could just be because I'm used to the old ones and so it seems foreign to my ears. As long as Hisoka still sounds badass though I can get by. I do prefer the new leorio voice though although they have drawn him to look more like a monkey XD

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I love it! I Watch it when it comes out every Tuesday. :D
I don't even care about the voices, I just turn down the volume and let the subtitles do the talking.
I really love the story too.

(**warning will contain spoilers**)

I sort of figured Netero would end it that way, although very powerful, he just didn't have the power to defeat Meruem at full power. Even if he did, Meruem is a genius, he would have seen through Netero's attack patterns eventually. Netero made the right move by detonating the bomb in him. I also knew he would have found a way to escape or regenerate somehow. -_- Darn Youpi and Pouf, at least they're almost nothing now. Though now Meruem is even stronger. *sigh*

I can't wait for the next episode! :D

Curi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I love it! I Watch it when it comes out every Tuesday. :D
I don't even care about the voices, I just turn down the volume and let the subtitles do the talking.
I really love the story too.

(**warning will contain spoilers**)

I sort of figured Netero would end it that way, although very powerful, he just didn't have the power to defeat Meruem at full power. Even if he did, Meruem is a genius, he would have seen through Netero's attack patterns eventually. Netero made the right move by detonating the bomb in him. I also knew he would have found a way to escape or regenerate somehow. -_- Darn Youpi and Pouf, at least they're almost nothing now. Though now Meruem is even stronger. *sigh*

I can't wait for the next episode! :D

I love the fight just because Netero entered it knowing he would die, He knew he couldn't be Meruem and so that's why the bomb was put in, the whole fight itself was just a distraction so Meruem would have less chance to react before the explosion, Netero is awesome and chose death the moment he took the job, and for that he wins my eternal praise and love.

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I love the fight just because Netero entered it knowing he would die, He knew he couldn't be Meruem and so that's why the bomb was put in, the whole fight itself was just a distraction so Meruem would have less chance to react before the explosion, Netero is awesome and chose death the moment he took the job, and for that he wins my eternal praise and love.

Yeah, Netero will always be one of my favorites... Rip. ;-;

Even though Meruem is back and even stronger it seems, Netero technically took out two of the royal guard, they're almost nothing now, easily defeated. Which puts everyone in a better position.

Speaking of the royal guards, that brings me to the Gon and Pitou fight... Oh man, I can't wait for that. Gon looks like he's about to completely demolish her if she even looks at him the wrong way, I get goose bumps every time I see him with that level of intensity. x.x

Also, I really want to see Palm with her new level of power get into a serious fight.
Killua too, I need more Killua with his super speed. :3

EVERYTHING, I JUST CANT WAIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.