Humiliation

PansyPetal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I truly adore to be dressed and treated as a little girl (say up to five years of age) and as a baby girl which would include wearing nappies and plastic knickers which I often wet but try to avoid soiling. I am 34 and have an older single lady who looks after me as my Mummy. We do not live together and the relationship is not sexual. However, we are very close and there is real love between us.

One of the main reasons I love being Pansy Petal is the humiliation I experience when seen dressed in front of others and teased for being such a sissy. I love to talk with a babyish lisp and play with my dollies in front of Mummy and a few of her friends including those much younger. Mummy employs a young lady of 20 as my babysitter who teases me quite cruelly at times and can bring me to tears but which I love as it makes me feel like a genuine sissy - a humiliating excuse for a male who cannot progress beyond being a little baby girl. I worship my babysitter and accept her strict authority without question.

Do other sissies feel this way? What makes a genuine sissy?

I would love to hear

Pansy Petal

• Love
Reactions: Diapersissy66, Diaper44, GatoChihuahua and 5 others

PansyPetal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
4EverInPullups said:
First to say you are very super lucky to have a babysitter who keeps you in your place! What makes a genuine sissy is one that is truly obedient and accepts that femininity is all about surrendering to the need to be submissive, being a good requires staying in your diapers , and cute panties of your babysitters choice and making sure you do everything she says!
My opinion🥰
Yes, I realise I am very fortunate to be a submissive sissy little baby girl. My 20 year old babysitter was somewhat inhibited and embarrassed when she first started looking after a male 14 years older than herself but she has become very confident and is often stricter than Mummy and punishes me more severely. To be honest, I feel she has an underlying contempt for my being a sissy and can be very cruel verbally especially when she makes me cry. I am more frightened of her than I am of Mummy so I try to be as respectful and obedient as possible and do whatever she says. She has made me even more of a sissy than I was!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 67340 and satin

MummysLittleSissy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Wonderful thread Pansy Petal.

I think there are many ways of being a sissy and the "correct way" is whatever appeals to you. I love dressing up and behaving like a little girl. I love the frilly dresses, ribbons and sweet little girl innocence of childhood. Being lucky enough to have someone to treat me as a little girl takes it to another level.

Usually I'm in the mood and can quickly get into the juvenile head-space and do all those girly things and more. It's great fun and I love it. But I'll be honest and say that sometimes I'm just not in the mood. Maybe I've had a tough day at work and just want to watch the TV, or there's something adult-based that I want to do. That's when the sissy part sometimes becomes real for me.

Adults get to make decisions. They decide what they want to do and when they want to do it. Children don't get that priviledge. Children have to do as they are told, even when they don't want to. It's part of being a child. It's so easy to wear that frilly dress or dance around like a five-year-old princess when I'm in the mood... but when I'm not in the mood, when I really don't want to, then it's a fight. Can anyone else relate to this?

There's nothing that makes me feel more like a child than being made to do as I'm told when I really don't want to. Being forced to dress and behave like a little girl by my partner puts me in my place like nothing else. No matter how grown-up I claim to be, no matter how much I protest or complain, I don't have a choice. She's in charge and I have to submit to her will and do as I'm told. If I genuinely wanted or needed to be doing something else it can be really annoying, but it makes no difference. To her I'm a child and I'll do as she says no matter how I feel about it.

THIS is what reinforces the fact that I'm a sissy. I'm really no different to any other little child in the country. I submit because I'm a sissy and know that she's in charge. Sometimes she'll deliberately make me do things I don't want to just to reinforce that.

One Christmas eve we were together with our grown-up children (who know about me). The plan was for us to have a few beers together and watch the latest Bond film. I was really looking forward to this. Around 7pm, half an hour before it was due to start, she told me in front of everyone that it was my bedtime. She marched me upstairs put me into my nightdress, gave me my teddy bear and took me back downstairs like that. She made me eat my supper then kiss everyone goodnight. Everyone played along (we're that kind of family) and said goodnight to the little girl. She then took me by the hand and led me upstairs. She put me to bed, stuck my dummy in and kissed me goodnight like it was the most normal thing in the world. She then joined the adults downstairs.

Talk about mixed emotions. I was furious that I missed a film I really wanted to see, annoyed to be treated like a child in front of everyone and felt utterly humiliated. Yet as I laid there listening to the grown-ups downstairs laughing and joking, drinking and watching a adult film, I felt so incredibly childish and wonderful. I felt a real bond to every other child up and down the country that had been put to bed but desperately wanted to stay up. This wasn't a game or a fantasy, I'd been made to do as I was told like a child. That's what makes me a sissy.

This is my first post on here and totally genuine. I'm sorry it's rather long, but I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Reactions: Saltyboy, littleph0enix, Chrissie and 4 others

BabyTheleste

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
For me, the acceptance of my wife of me as a sissy baby or little girl is the most wonderful gift of love she can give me. For around a year now as soon as I am ready for bed, she instinctively turns into Mummy. The routine of dressing me in a baby girl's nightdress or romper (most from DreamynCreamy), with nappy, and then a story and bottle before putting my bedguard up and kissing me night-night is as enjoyable and comforting now as it was the first time.

She stays as Mummy until I get dressed the following morning - so toddling in for "morning snuggles", another bottle, then spoonfed breakfast is our usual routine, unless Mummy has to start work early.

Little girl dresses have been a natural progression, and bridge the divide between my Sissy Maid persona (which was the first one that I introduced to her), and "baby". She's loved every one so far.

For anyone wondering how you approach this with your long term partner, I would only say take it very slowly. Get her used to each step, and wait some time before introducing the concept of the next step you want to take. I've always found that talking about your next step a few times whilst being "milked" (a monthly treat) gives her an opportunity to react and plant the idea in her mind. As an example, I think I mentioned being bottle fed three times before actually presenting her with one. The first time she said "silly baby", the second time was more receptive, and the third time said that she liked the idea of cradling me whilst feeding me.

The other thing of course is for there to be something for her. Introducing me as a Sissy Maid had the advantage that I would do all the domestic chores daily - cleaning, ironing, etc. Having your partner dressed as a maid whilst doing all the ironing was a very easy way of getting her used to my alternative lifestyle, and I've never looked back from there.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua

LonelyFOX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Don't worry about it. My girlfriend makes me wear her clothes like dresses, skirts, jeans and heels 👠.

Reactions: rbm and Deleted member 67340

PansyPetal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
4EverInPullups said:
But that’s totally a good thing you want mommy to put you in your place and reinforce the idea of being her little submissive sissy who wets her diapers and commands you to do what she says I can only wish to be as fortunate as you for finding a mommy who puts me in my place
Thank you for your sweet words. I know I am a very fortunate little sissy little girl to be dressed is such pretty clothes and to be smacked and shamed by my 20 year old babysitter. I am so inferior to her that I consider it a privilege to be smacked and humiliated. She is 14 years younger but vastly superior to a simpering sissy such as me.

Reactions: Deleted member 67340

PansyPetal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
MummysLittleSissy said:
Wonderful thread Pansy Petal.

I think there are many ways of being a sissy and the "correct way" is whatever appeals to you. I love dressing up and behaving like a little girl. I love the frilly dresses, ribbons and sweet little girl innocence of childhood. Being lucky enough to have someone to treat me as a little girl takes it to another level.

Usually I'm in the mood and can quickly get into the juvenile head-space and do all those girly things and more. It's great fun and I love it. But I'll be honest and say that sometimes I'm just not in the mood. Maybe I've had a tough day at work and just want to watch the TV, or there's something adult-based that I want to do. That's when the sissy part sometimes becomes real for me.

Adults get to make decisions. They decide what they want to do and when they want to do it. Children don't get that priviledge. Children have to do as they are told, even when they don't want to. It's part of being a child. It's so easy to wear that frilly dress or dance around like a five-year-old princess when I'm in the mood... but when I'm not in the mood, when I really don't want to, then it's a fight. Can anyone else relate to this?

There's nothing that makes me feel more like a child than being made to do as I'm told when I really don't want to. Being forced to dress and behave like a little girl by my partner puts me in my place like nothing else. No matter how grown-up I claim to be, no matter how much I protest or complain, I don't have a choice. She's in charge and I have to submit to her will and do as I'm told. If I genuinely wanted or needed to be doing something else it can be really annoying, but it makes no difference. To her I'm a child and I'll do as she says no matter how I feel about it.

THIS is what reinforces the fact that I'm a sissy. I'm really no different to any other little child in the country. I submit because I'm a sissy and know that she's in charge. Sometimes she'll deliberately make me do things I don't want to just to reinforce that.

One Christmas eve we were together with our grown-up children (who know about me). The plan was for us to have a few beers together and watch the latest Bond film. I was really looking forward to this. Around 7pm, half an hour before it was due to start, she told me in front of everyone that it was my bedtime. She marched me upstairs put me into my nightdress, gave me my teddy bear and took me back downstairs like that. She made me eat my supper then kiss everyone goodnight. Everyone played along (we're that kind of family) and said goodnight to the little girl. She then took me by the hand and led me upstairs. She put me to bed, stuck my dummy in and kissed me goodnight like it was the most normal thing in the world. She then joined the adults downstairs.

Talk about mixed emotions. I was furious that I missed a film I really wanted to see, annoyed to be treated like a child in front of everyone and felt utterly humiliated. Yet as I laid there listening to the grown-ups downstairs laughing and joking, drinking and watching a adult film, I felt so incredibly childish and wonderful. I felt a real bond to every other child up and down the country that had been put to bed but desperately wanted to stay up. This wasn't a game or a fantasy, I'd been made to do as I was told like a child. That's what makes me a sissy.

This is my first post on here and totally genuine. I'm sorry it's rather long, but I hope you enjoyed reading it.
Dear Mummy's Little Sissy.

Thank you for saying my post is wonderful. It makes me feel that I really am a sissy little girl.

I loved yout post too, especially the line "I love the frilly dresses, ribbons and sweet little girl innocence of childhood. Being lucky enough to have someone to treat me as a little girl takes it to another level." This is exactly how I feel. I adore beeing dressed in my pretty clothes by Mummy and my Babysitter and then being shown off to guests even though it is so humiliatimng and often makes me cry. But this is what makes me a genuine sissy and I richly deserve being dressed and humiliated like this. From what you have written I feel sure you understand.

PansyPetal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
BabyTheleste said:
For me, the acceptance of my wife of me as a sissy baby or little girl is the most wonderful gift of love she can give me. For around a year now as soon as I am ready for bed, she instinctively turns into Mummy. The routine of dressing me in a baby girl's nightdress or romper (most from DreamynCreamy), with nappy, and then a story and bottle before putting my bedguard up and kissing me night-night is as enjoyable and comforting now as it was the first time.

She stays as Mummy until I get dressed the following morning - so toddling in for "morning snuggles", another bottle, then spoonfed breakfast is our usual routine, unless Mummy has to start work early.

Little girl dresses have been a natural progression, and bridge the divide between my Sissy Maid persona (which was the first one that I introduced to her), and "baby". She's loved every one so far.

For anyone wondering how you approach this with your long term partner, I would only say take it very slowly. Get her used to each step, and wait some time before introducing the concept of the next step you want to take. I've always found that talking about your next step a few times whilst being "milked" (a monthly treat) gives her an opportunity to react and plant the idea in her mind. As an example, I think I mentioned being bottle fed three times before actually presenting her with one. The first time she said "silly baby", the second time was more receptive, and the third time said that she liked the idea of cradling me whilst feeding me.

The other thing of course is for there to be something for her. Introducing me as a Sissy Maid had the advantage that I would do all the domestic chores daily - cleaning, ironing, etc. Having your partner dressed as a maid whilst doing all the ironing was a very easy way of getting her used to my alternative lifestyle, and I've never looked back from there.
I have often thought that if I ever grow up to be a big girl (highly unlikely as I am such a baby) I would love to be a pretty maid in the strictest of uniforms serving a young lady whom I worship and adore.

Reactions: BabyTheleste

Samantha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Carer
  3. Other
PansyPetal said:
I truly adore to be dressed and treated as a little girl (say up to five years of age) and as a baby girl which would include wearing nappies and plastic knickers which I often wet but try to avoid soiling. I am 34 and have an older single lady who looks after me as my Mummy. We do not live together and the relationship is not sexual. However, we are very close and there is real love between us.

One of the main reasons I love being Pansy Petal is the humiliation I experience when seen dressed in front of others and teased for being such a sissy. I love to talk with a babyish lisp and play with my dollies in front of Mummy and a few of her friends including those much younger. Mummy employs a young lady of 20 as my babysitter who teases me quite cruelly at times and can bring me to tears but which I love as it makes me feel like a genuine sissy - a humiliating excuse for a male who cannot progress beyond being a little baby girl. I worship my babysitter and accept her strict authority without question.

Do other sissies feel this way? What makes a genuine sissy?

I would love to hear

Pansy Petal
Such a lovely post & your mummy is very lucky to have you & able to treat & humiliate you.... Love it 😘

Reactions: Deleted member 67340

PansyPetal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Samantha said:
Such a lovely post & your mummy is very lucky to have you & able to treat & humiliate you.... Love it 😘
Dearest Samanatha, how sweet of you to write such a charming comment. I like to think that Mummy loves me as much as I do her and I never forget how fortunate I am to have her to care for me as her adorable little girl even though she has to punish and humiliate me at times.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen

LonelyFOX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
One day my girlfriend invited me to a wedding party. I had to wear a bridesmaid dress as my girlfriend.
It's kind of depressing seeing all the men wearing their proper clothes and closed toe footwear while I had to wear dress and rhinestone sandals like the rest of the bridesmaids.
I trend to sweat from my head while wearing a wig!!!!.
I don't know why women like to wear open toe shoes!, one lady stepped over my toes!!!!.
How women can handle it?. Heels are some type of torture devices.

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
It really is odd to me, its posts like this (and more so mummylittlesissy) make me ask if I really am a sissy or not
MummysLittleSissy said:
I love dressing up and behaving like a little girl. I love the frilly dresses, ribbons and sweet little girl innocence of childhood.
This is like 100% me, it's what my little side is all about really

MummysLittleSissy said:
Yes this is pretty much how my little space is

MummysLittleSissy said:
Now this is kind works for me kind of not, for the the most part I lack the experience to say for sure how far it would go for me. For sure there is an enjoyable part of both being good/ doing what I'm told and being silly/ punish for not doing what I was told but it's hard to balance for me since I would not be okay with giving control all the time to my GF that could be my carer or mistress. (Though I could get round this by planning ahead of time by agreeing to a set time like all of this coming weekend she is the boss and I have to do as I told)

MummysLittleSissy said:

I'm pretty sly and even if I slowly get to know people I am 100% sure I would not be willing to spend my little space with more then one person (even if I know I could trust them or have known them for a very long time. The one thing I will take away from this is that the embarrassment and humiliation kind of situation is something I lowkey have always loved, some when it comes down to it I think I like the roles but dont go all the way in to fully time control.

MummysLittleSissy said:
Haha if you have seen any of my posts you might learn that everything I say is to long :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: it was very nice to see so many interesting points, so yeah am I a sissy am I not? I'm not sure lol
there is for sure parts I love but I never want to get involved with more then my partner and I might give them full control at times but I dont want them ever insulting me or talk down to me in a way as a guy or that I'm any less of a person, (I'm sure its okay for some when you know its all fun and games, just not my thing at all) I think this is what makes me more of just a little then a sissy since I dont think of myself as a guy at all when I in the zone and even as a little you are still a child, you have no power and have to do what your told even if you dont want to..... even if it is super embarrassing or humiliating