Humiliation - Arrested in diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittlePony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Alright anyone been arrested when wearing a diaper? I'd be afraid of the cop or guard would be cracking up while I'm already probably in tears or traumatized.

I'm just curious, shit happens.

What are your thoughts on it or experience(s)?

Last edited:

crazything

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
True, Not breaking the law is the easiest way to avoid the issue! :)
If you were arrested though i'm sure that they would have to treat you with respect and not laugh at you because for all they know you have a medical issue that they shouldn't be laughing at.

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Alright anyone been arrested when wearing a diaper? I'd be afraid of the cop or guard would be cracking up while I'm already probably in tears or traumatized.

I'm just curious, shit happens.

What are your thoughts on it or experience(s)?

I've never been arrested, but I have told of my experience being searched by Canadian Customs while on my way to a diaper party with a carload of diaper and ABDL stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

turtlepins

I've never been arrested, and "shit" doesn't happen if you stay within the lines. The lines are our friends! (Obey the law and you need not fear being arrested.) The only people you need to be afraid of being unprofessional about discovering someone in diapers is our "professional" (sarcasm) airport security people. I have been embarrassed by them. Remember! Stay within the lines! The lines are our friends!

Littlebabymike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Never been arrested but have been pulled over and searched more than one time while diapered. To be honest it was the most exciting thing I've ever had to do. The cop patted me down and it was so exciting. The last time I got pulled over was a bit scary because it was the first time I had been pulled over with my gun on my side(I have a concealed weapons license) and I had my shotgun in the Jeep with me. I was heading back from a weekend camping trip and 4x4 ride. I had smashed my driver side tail light and thats why he pulled me over. Cop was vary nice and actually was vary interested in my guns and my modified Jeep. He didn't even react to the diaper when he patted me down for his safety.

As many people as the law enforcement deals with theirs no dought they see people wearing. If they are professional they shouldn't react to them and do there job just like your a regular person.

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've never been arrested, and "shit" doesn't happen if you stay within the lines. The lines are our friends! (Obey the law and you need not fear being arrested.) The only people you need to be afraid of being unprofessional about discovering someone in diapers is our "professional" (sarcasm) airport security people. I have been embarrassed by them. Remember! Stay within the lines! The lines are our friends!

That is such a lie it's not even funny. Put a gay pride sticker on your car, or just show up to the international border between the US and Canada, especially coming into the US. Drive a dilapidated van through a nice neighborhood. Apparently driving a rusty 1992 Astro Van through the Ford Homes neighborhood of Dearborn, Michigan is sufficient cause to be pulled over and have a full search of the van done, as well as have our records ran for warrants. Happily we're law-abiding citizens and there was nothing in the van except for an ice scraper and a jug of coolant, but we had done nothing illegal in the first place. The officer straight out told us he was pulling over because my van looked "out of place here."

LittleAyria

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
That is such a lie it's not even funny. Put a gay pride sticker on your car, or just show up to the international border between the US and Canada, especially coming into the US. Drive a dilapidated van through a nice neighborhood. Apparently driving a rusty 1992 Astro Van through the Ford Homes neighborhood of Dearborn, Michigan is sufficient cause to be pulled over and have a full search of the van done, as well as have our records ran for warrants. Happily we're law-abiding citizens and there was nothing in the van except for an ice scraper and a jug of coolant, but we had done nothing illegal in the first place. The officer straight out told us he was pulling over because my van looked "out of place here."

they did that to you because they were profiling you

WBDaddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
There's a big difference between being pulled over and actually being arrested, just for the record.

Abdljosh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I was arrested once... well technically I wasn't. I was really drunk one night and I was taking a walk with my drunk cousin. She fell over and so did I right there on the sidewalk right next to the alleyway with a hidden cop car. I was thrown in the drunk tank for the entire night until I was released at 7:30 the following morning. Looking back I wish I was wearing diaper - by the time we made it to the station, I had to go pee so bad, I was amazed that I was actually able to hold it because I once I was able to go I was literally standing at the toilet (while everyone was watching, mind you) for a good 10 minutes just letting it go. I was actually given sympathy from my fellow drunks (and they thought they had to go :p)

Oh the memories :)

abdl690

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have not been arrested, but have been detained, while in diapers. (FYI: arrested is when they inteand to press charges, detained is being put in cuffs/cruiser/both "for their safety" or until they can get the situation figured out) Anyway, there was a creepy van that would pull up in front of my house at 3:00am for 4 nights straight. The first 3 nights, I called the cops, but he left before they got there. The 4th night, I dressed in black and climbed on my roof. I could see in the window he had a police band radio scanner. When I called the cops, I told them not to use the radio, b/c he would hear it. Then I went down the street about 25 yards and hid behind a car, with a shotgun, pistol on my hip, and flack jacket on over my onsie. When the cop pulled up and turned on the lights, the guy tried to drive away. That's when I stpped out to stop him. Long story somewhat shorter, the cop called for back-up, and I was detainded until they checked firearm registration and got everything straightened out.

Being in the back of the car cuffed and diapered was awesome, as it has always been pretty high on my list of fantasies. (I'm kinda into light bondage and such)

F

fouts

wow idk that wouls suck ass if i was arrested while diapered i would be too woried about other people in the prison laughing to

hard. but i would just say that i had been drinkin that night with a bunch of my friends and they dared me to wear one

and i was arrested after wards.

SnoozyCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I once climbed up to the roof of my old elementary school while padded and got caught! A late night worked spotted me on the roof and called the cops on me. I thought very hard about cooperating or fleeing and I correctly assumed that if I cooperated and calmly explained that I was just quietly wondering the roof at night then they would let me go with just a warning. Honestly I was very nervous waiting for the police to come sitting in a slightly full bambino but I spoke very rationally and calmly. As I was lightly searched I prepared for the worse but the officer didn't mention anything, he probably didn't notice. All in all it was a fun experience that was worth it, especially when I later learned that my old elementary school had been torn down, to be rebuilt. It was a great last memory for me and that old building.

jambi66441

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I was a military police officer during my army career, granted a good portion of it was spent overseas. But there is a thing called professionalism, just like doctors and nurses. Policemen/women have seen just about everything. Granted I have never pulled over and arrested anyone wearing a diaper, but I have seen them in single soldiers cars and never questioned them about it. If you got arrested/searched/detained the police officer would not make fun of you do to that fact to your face. Now after the fact around his or her buddies may be a different story. And I could go on about all sorts of stories about pulling drunks over who have wet themselves, and yes that would be one situation where one might say something demeaning. But for the most part if you plan on getting arrested in diapers or are arrested rest assured they will not humiliate you. They may ask but that will be about it. But as with every profession there are a few who may, but a majority will not.

tommygun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Arrested? twice... once for a fight I kind of started at a local bar... nasty but fair enough...
... second time because I stepped in when a friend was going to be beaten up by two fuck-heads and gave them a good run for the money... the law had decided that I had overstepped the good measure of self defense... sure ,...

But never in my diaper...
and hopefully that stays so.

Chase

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've seen a few threads like this before. Seems like some people would get a kick out of getting that kind of attention from a cop.

Diapers don't even top the list of bizarre things cops find on people.

Also, bumper stickers draw attention to your car, good or not, like it or not.

LittlePony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

Def agree! And many cops are real adrenaline addicted jerks!

Yeah I know people say don't get arrested but you gotta agree that some of the laws in this country (and many others) are ridiculous. I have bipolar, and over the years I've tried probably around 50 or more meds over the years (all of which can hurt your organs over time) Finally I've found that smoking/eating a simple plant helps more and has fewer/ no side affects than pharma rx's.

I don't live my life for uncle sam and the laws aren't changing soon so I take the risk.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, I'd hope that you wouldn't be arrested in the first place; I can't really find many, if any at all, laws that shouldn't be followed (In the US, that is).

Otherwise, I'd hope that the cops would be a bit more mature than to just bust up laughing in this situation. It's the same thing as airports, and the like.

LittlePony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well, I'd hope that you wouldn't be arrested in the first place; I can't really find many, if any at all, laws that shouldn't be followed (In the US, that is).

Otherwise, I'd hope that the cops would be a bit more mature than to just bust up laughing in this situation. It's the same thing as airports, and the like.

Yeah I agree that the laws in the US are fair, except for what I mentioned above.

I do think the cops/ guards would be professional about it. Plus if someone was arrested in a diaper if they made you change into jail clothes you could just ask to discard the diaper. But if you gotta worry about changing clothes later then it may worse cuz the inmates may see you when forced to shower or change. Maybe they'd even give you diapers if they think they're medically necessary lol. I'd be curious what they do about that.

I have not been arrested, but have been detained, while in diapers. (FYI: arrested is when they inteand to press charges, detained is being put in cuffs/cruiser/both "for their safety" or until they can get the situation figured out) Anyway, there was a creepy van that would pull up in front of my house at 3:00am for 4 nights straight. The first 3 nights, I called the cops, but he left before they got there. The 4th night, I dressed in black and climbed on my roof. I could see in the window he had a police band radio scanner. When I called the cops, I told them not to use the radio, b/c he would hear it. Then I went down the street about 25 yards and hid behind a car, with a shotgun, pistol on my hip, and flack jacket on over my onsie. When the cop pulled up and turned on the lights, the guy tried to drive away. That's when I stpped out to stop him. Long story somewhat shorter, the cop called for back-up, and I was detainded until they checked firearm registration and got everything straightened out.

Being in the back of the car cuffed and diapered was awesome, as it has always been pretty high on my list of fantasies. (I'm kinda into light bondage and such)

That's great, it's the perfect mix of being a badass and a sweet little baby at the same time: being diapered, in a onesie, and packing heat all at the same time!!!

Last edited:

Veljie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Yes driving under the influence, was pulled over blew 0.144 the law is no more than 0.05.
When asked to get out of the car the police officer saw the bulge in my shorts. And asked what that is.
I said incontinence pants. Police officer 1 and police officer 2 looked at each other then back to me.
Drove me to the cop shop (Auzzy lingo) blew again for confirmation interviewed me then called a taxi to take me home and told me if I come back with a friend I can pick up my keys and license.
Although I don’t encourage it but I believe wearing diapers was the reason I wasn’t locked up over night.

Status
Not open for further replies.