• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hullo Welcome me back! and I have one question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyfur

NPC Baby Girl。
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Why did ADISC removed all the underage 18 years old? What happen? D: I was very upset when that happen (I was 16 at the time) because this was my favourite ABDL site, and now I'm 18 (18 at heart) welcome me back~ ^w^

~Ehren

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Why did ADISC removed all the underage 18 years old? What happen? D: I was very upset when that happen (I was 16 at the time) because this was my favourite ABDL site, and now I'm 18 (18 at heart) welcome me back~ ^w^

~Ehren
Yes, happy to welcome you back. I'm assuming you recently have turned 18, so will also wish you a belated happy birthday. I joined after the big purge so don't really have any information on the whys. See ya.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome back! It was a sad thing that had to happen, but I'm glad you knew that you would have a nice place waiting for you when you were able! Happy being 18!

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Welcome back and a belated Happy Birthday. I glad to see the return of the young folks that had to go through that misfortune of what happened.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm always happy to see our returning younger member when they become 18. Believe me, you all have been missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.