• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hullo :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleTay

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hiya! Uummm I'm Tay! I'm a little and I like age playing and all that so thats why I'm here! Uuummm Yeah! I'm horrible at intros or just talkin in general :x I'm a computer science student outside of my ageplay/general-kink life and yeah! UUmmm thats me! So hi!

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Welcome to ADISC! I like to ask everyone, do you have any pets? :3

LittleTay

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I have two doggys! But they are at my parents house and I can't go see them 3:

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hiya! Uummm I'm Tay! I'm a little and I like age playing and all that so thats why I'm here! Uuummm Yeah! I'm horrible at intros or just talkin in general :x I'm a computer science student outside of my ageplay/general-kink life and yeah! UUmmm thats me! So hi!

Hi there LittleTay. Glad you stopped by and hope to see you around.

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I have two doggys! But they are at my parents house and I can't go see them 3:

I know how that is... My dog is with my parents because I just moved from an apartment and couldnt have large pets there. But I get to bring her with me now that I'm in a house :D but aside from that, I have three ferrets and four chinchillas, tho the chins will likely be rehomed since we were breeding them and the most recent litter is almost ready to be away from mom.

LittleTay

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I know how that is... My dog is with my parents because I just moved from an apartment and couldnt have large pets there. But I get to bring her with me now that I'm in a house :D but aside from that, I have three ferrets and four chinchillas, tho the chins will likely be rehomed since we were breeding them and the most recent litter is almost ready to be away from mom.

Cool! :eek: So many awesome pets ^_^ I wish I could get a ferret but they are illegal to keep in California 3:

Status
Not open for further replies.