• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hullo ADISC community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billybramble

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hullo im Billy and i would like to say hi to the ADISC community. I very much hope to have a nice time here and to talk to people :)
Have a great day!
-Billy

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Billy and welcome to the group.

I have no doubt that you will have a good time here, learn lots and talk to people at all parts of our great planet.

Could you take a few moments and tell us a little bit about yourself such as you hobbies and interests.

Again welcome

Egor.

Billybramble

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I draw and i have a passion for cars my favourite being an Audi R8 v10 (sounds amazing ;) ). My drawing range from manga/anime (not coloured) to HGVs, Cars and houses. Thanks for the reply egor ;)
-billy

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi Billy, We share the same interests, as I enjoy all aspects of cars, albeit more in the manner of classic American Iron. I enjoy driving, showing, and working on cars. On the artistic side, I enjoy cartooning and just plain ol' drawing. Welcome!

Billybramble

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have a likeing for Audis and Mercs Proferably the Audi R8 or Mercedes C63 AMG
But i have i love the Corvette Stingray C2 '63 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.