Huh? I'm not new...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
...but I made this topic anyway! Unfortunately, there's nothing to see here, so move along. Well, not much to see anyway. I kinda suck at introduction threads and sometimes just don't even bother.... but I am this time!

I like.... stuff. I will explain further, so don't kill me. I like video games (I have everything but an up-to-date PC, which I won't be getting anytime soon), music, reading astronomy articles, reading about robotics and AI, reading about other types of science, TV, movies, paranormal & conspiracies (some topics more than others. And there are some conspiracies that I just don't buy), and..... I guess that's enough for this short paragraph-list-thing. There's definitely more, but that's all I can come up with right now.

I am a babyfur (though lately I don't seem to be doing too many furry activities. And I've never really been to a convention.). I also haven't worn a diaper in a while, but I'm probably not alone. :(

I think this is all good enough to post. :)

Last edited:

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That is a good post.
What part of paranormal are you interested in? Ghosts? Angles? Spirits? Do you believe in them?

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Ghosts, kinda. I think maybe they exist, but I'm just not sure. I'm more interested in aliens, UFOs, and stuff like that. I also kinda think there might be some real psychics out there (though many fakes too).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.