Hugging diapers

xux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Anyone ever grab a stack of 4-6 diapers and give them a hug? First off I must say that it is an extremely weird thing to do, but it actually feels kind of nice.

Reactions: littledreamers333, Pampers4Ever, PaddedRita and 11 others
no

Well, when I take a load of my cloth diapers out of the dryer and carry them to my bed to fold them, I'm sort of hugging them on the way. They are nice and warm and cuddly. For all they put up with, I suppose they deserve a hug every now and then.

• Love
Reactions: OmiOMy, BobbiSueEllen, Azzie and 3 others
I do that with my cloth diapers that are warm from the dryer.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, warmfeeling and Cottontail
I’ve done that a few times before.
Some times I’ll either grab a few loose diapers and hug them tight. Just something about doing that feels good and relaxing and cathartic for me, and if they have a scent inside if them and it relases. It just adds to the experience.
Other times I may do it to a pack of diapers (e.g. Goodnites.).

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I’ve never hugged diapers, but when I was a kid, I used to smell clean, unused, diapers from the package. Weird I know lol. The smell from the packaging especially if they were luvs diapers were heavenly

• Love
Reactions: Pampers4Ever, SirRichard and BobbiSueEllen
xux said:
Anyone ever grab a stack of 4-6 diapers and give them a hug? First off I must say that it is an extremely weird thing to do, but it actually feels kind of nice.
Yep. All the time but usually just 1 or 2.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and xux
Only after I fold them, after they dry, and I’m taking them into my bedroom to put them away. After that they get their “hugs” one at a time as I’m gathering the supplies for changing. As far as it being weird I’d have to say it not nearly the weirdest thing that I’ve read, or said, on this forum.

• Love
Reactions: xux, MetalDan86 and BobbiSueEllen
Does carry them from one point to another as hug them?

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I
littledinogoesrawr said:
Does carry them from one point to another as hug them?
It all depends on the level of affection displayed in the move!

xux said:
I have done that on a few occasions, more so cuddling up with a large prefold diaper as it were a blanket. 🥰

Reactions: Cottontail and xux
I don't think you're weird for doing this.

Sometimes I will take one disposable diaper and hug it or rub it on my face.

But I really like taking a cloth diaper out of the dryer and feeling it - all soft and warm.

Reactions: jcwilliams343 and antte91
No, but I do enjoy the feel of the packaging on diapers. Sometimes I’ll wait a day or so to open a package so I can appreciate this. Not really a hug, but a type of appreciation. Squeezing the package is sometimes part of this

Last edited:
Reactions: antte91 and xux
I do it too. I love the feeling of the soft plastic on my face and on my stomach and chest. Weird you are not.

Reactions: jcwilliams343, Pampers4Ever, xux and 1 other person
They are quite huggable

Reactions: Pampers4Ever and PaddedRita
I like to squeeze a stack of disposables. About 2-3 thick. Sometimes smell the plastic. Reminds me of when I used to wear as a baby. I only rediscovered this memory a few months ago. Brought back all kinds of faint memories. The memory of my diaper being too tight around my waist and the plastic digging into my tummy. The edge was rubbing. Strangely pleasant because of how that brought me back to being 2 again.

I hade a problem at my next door neighbor. When I was over there I peed my pampers. So as she had a special need child he was 4 years old and in diapers due to his helth problem. I took here to talk to here and she knows I'm in baby/toddler diapers. Due to my health problems. I just came right on out and I said to her my pampers are wet. Can you please give me a fresh diaper and wipe so I can Chang she said no problem. She cam out of her son's room with a fresh Huggies little movers size 7 and some fresh wipes and gave it to me. She asked me if I wanted help changing. I said I wish. But I'll change my self for right now. Maybe next time. So other then that I HUG my HUGGIES LITTLE MOVERS DIAPERS.. THANK YOU.

I do and I don´t think it´s a weird thing to do at all. Every time I take a new packet of diapees from the box I like to give it a loving hug in acknowledgement of the job they´ll be performing, which is to keep my tushie safe and dry; some other times when I´m feeling little and grab a fresh diapee to change myself I like to give it a big hug in exchange of the hug that it will be giving to my tushie shortly afterwards.

Reactions: jcwilliams343 and xux
Cottontail said:
Well, when I take a load of my cloth diapers out of the dryer and carry them to my bed to fold them, I'm sort of hugging them on the way. They are nice and warm and cuddly. For all they put up with, I suppose they deserve a hug every now and then.
ditto! And then a nice warm diaper hugs me!

Reactions: xux and Cottontail
This Gal don't really hug them !! BUT she will feel how nice and soft they are !

Back